About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-13, 07:02
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default need advice

ok he's the problem....My best friend is dating this real ass of a guy but the problem is I really love her and don't want her hurt, but she's obsessed with this dude. now she has stopped talkin to me and I don't know what to do.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-13, 12:29
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Forget about him, be her friend, it's not up to you to decide who she's with.. I'm guessing you constantly tell her how much of an asshole he is? Yeah, it doesn't work, will just fuck up the friendship.. Either you be her friend and wait for the relationship to fall apart on it's own, or you carry on bugging her about him, and she drops you on yer ass instead.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-13, 13:21
Empireblues Empireblues is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Hmm, have experience of this problem:
We tell her how much of a dick her b/f is, she says she trusts him (it was about him calling up [another friend of ours], saying he doesn't want to be with his g/f, meeting up with the other girl and pestering her for sex...when he gets all of it from his g/f). But the most irritating part of all is how he not only denies it all outright, but in the process tells his g/f that he loves her and can't be without her.

But now we've left it. Love is blind. When your friend does come round, she'll thank you for trying to make her see - it's a win win situation!

 #4 
Old 2002-04-13, 22:12
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

What they said. If she's not talking to you, then make up with her, cuz if he's that much of a dick she's gonna need friends- if all her friends give up on her and walk away, she'll just cling to him harder, and the fall once (if) she figures out the truth will hurt a lot more.

At this point, you'll probably just have to keep your yap shut unless you figure out ways to tell her what you think, and at the right times, so that she doesn't get supremely miffed at you. There may not be any.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-13, 23:42
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

I never told her I thought he was he ass he is....I just avoided the topic and she stopped tlaking to me all together...the guy used to be friends with me but I have to go to a privete school next year and won't see her as often....
 #6 
Old 2002-04-14, 04:34
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Well im sorry but.Stay out.I had the same thing and the girl ended up hating me for telling her wut to do.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-14, 05:42
toeney toeney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

MAJIK you a guy or a girl?

if your a guy its a totally different situation,its gonna look like your only saying hes a dick cause you want some action
 #8 
Old 2002-04-14, 08:24
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

I'm a guy and I don;t just want some action...I've know her forever.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-14, 09:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Like I said, try and make up with her.. from what you've said so far, step one would probably be to ask her why she stopped talking to you, if you don't have any idea. Then go from there.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-14, 09:45
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

I've tried to talk to her she won't she just says she has been to busy. Then makes up an excuse and leaves or hangs up. I only have 1 month left then I might never see here again....I don't think anything can be done. Thank you for the help.

May luck find you,
Majik
 #11 
Old 2002-04-15, 03:36
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Fuck her than.
 #12 
Old 2002-04-15, 06:02
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Ditt fucking O.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-17, 16:40
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

PoisonFishGirl and superkiller... thats hardly helpful. Life doesn't revolve around sex. Or rather it does in the big picture... or did until cloning came along but... that all besides the point.

The point is majik has a girl he cares alot about and doesn't want to see hurt, and he's movign away soon and is already starting to miss her. (Am I right ?)

Majik... you do what you can for her and... the rest is up to her. Don't lose contact with her. Make time to catch up, preferably regularly (be it weekly on a sunday night or annually for new years or something.. just make it a regular thing). Also... are you sure you don't love her ? It sounds like you might. I don't want to use the word "cute", but... I must be getting synical as I get older (haha I'm in my early 20s so I shouldn't be able to say that yet, then again I'm also goin grey in one spot...) anyway I think you caring about her with out asking for anything in return is probably the ideal of love. It can be darn painful and all but nie impossible to get over... but thats where the kindness and goodness in world comes from... selfless caring.

Keep in touch with her, wait for this to blow over... and if she wants to drop you like old cloths... there's not much you can do. You can chose to fade quietly or stick around until you have a fight with her... but thats abotu as much choice as you have. The later will be more painful but there's more change of you being there for her when (if) she comes round.

Good luck anyway.
 #14 
Old 2002-04-20, 04:53
WSpanic WSpanic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Majik
This girl probably sees that you love her and she probably loves you back. She may not love you the way you want her to, but maybe one day she will if she gets over this guy....matt, you know i love you
 #15 
Old 2002-04-20, 04:59
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Im still saying keep out of it.
 #16 
Old 2002-04-20, 05:44
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

quote:
Originally posted by WSpanic:
....matt, you know i love you


who the hell is matt???

and lol@ magician
quote:
Life doesn't revolve around sex. Or rather it does in the big picture... or did until cloning came along but... that all besides the point.


and as for the rest, youre in a tight spot. you cant force her to be your friend, and your relationship with her declines as a result of her relationship with him. you either have to let it go and not say anything or bring it up, but not blame it on the boyfriend. blame it on something silly, and non-critical of either of you; like time. and that youve both been busy. say that youd like to hang out like old times sometime. but in the end you gotta let her have her relationships, as its natural for people to want relationships. mostly. and if she isnt in the range of that sort of relationship with you then you have to accept that she will certainly be finding it somewhere else. and your friendship may suffer. and youll ultimately just have to deal with it. people change, situations change. people change situations. situations change people. and nothing lasts forever. take more pictures. i do.

[This message has been edited by junglist (edited 04-20-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-04-20, 22:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

Maybe Matt is majik.

C'mon everyone, all together now.

Awwwwwwwwww.

Now let's give the kids some time alone.

*shoos everyone out while concealing a video camera*
 #18 
Old 2002-04-21, 05:32
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice

White' it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics