About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-12, 04:20
FashionCrack FashionCrack is offline
Regular
 
Default Sex Sells

kids are so fucking horny these days.
I'm 18, a senior in high school and I can personally attest to this. The other day I was riding the school bus home cause you have to do these things when you dont have your own vehicle. Anyways, I saw these two little kids, must have been 8 or so, a boy and a girl. I saw em kissing in their seat. It was adorable and hilarious. It wasn't so adorable, though, when they got off the bus and had their hands on each other's asses. It was still hilarious, though.

I wish I had had those moves in third grade.

Kids couldn't have always been this way.

Everyone attributes it to pop stars and such, and I think that is part of it. Has anyone here seen the commercial for "Kidz Bop"? Its a cd of all the lame pop songs of the last 6 months or so, but with a chorus of children singing them. It's fucking ridiculus. Well, anyways, they have a chorus of little girls singing "hit me baby one more time" (more like "hit me baby for my first time" - sorry for those of you who read that!). I think that our society is training sluts and pimps(good news for pedophiles, huh?). I see elementary school girls with those shirts with the slit in the front that is supposed to show clevage, and tiny ass short shorts and it kinda freaks me out.

Point is, the american vagina is going from a cave to a canyon and the american penis is going from a twig to a redwood and our children are going to be the most permiscuis ever. How are we supposed to eradicate STD's when we keep tellin our little boys to put it in 'er first chance you get? I know few guys in high school who will admit to being a virgin and the ones who do ride the short bus.



[This message has been edited by FashionCrack (edited 04-12-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-04-12, 04:46
Hired_Thug Hired_Thug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex Sells

It is a growing problem in our society, and it seems that everyone has a different answer. The conservatives blame the librals. The librals blame the conservatives... it goes in circles. I think that everyone should stop blaming everyone else and look at themselves and their children. (god forbid totse users have children) It should be the job of the parents to parent. Now here I go blaming someone.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-12, 05:12
freon freon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex Sells

Ah, well, I would probably take a pretty relaxed view of this. I remember being about 11 and having my hands on my (also 11 year old) girlfriend's ass, too, but I wasn't actually having sex with her or anything. A lot of fumbling and posing basically.

OK, there's more of it about these days, and it's younger kids, right enough - but I don't think it's really anything much to worry about. Fumbling and posing. Fair enough. There are worse things they could be doing.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-12, 09:44
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex Sells

Why is it so unthinkable that minors can have sex at a young age. They have the same sexual desires.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-12, 10:06
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex Sells

I was extremely horny ever since I hit puberty. Even before that, I also had the some sexual desires. As much as our puritan society panics about the idea of children being sexual (do they remember being kids?), it's true. I masturbated when I was very young in bed and fantasized, and I've seen my nieces be pretty naughty with themselves when they were little kids. Hell, one of my nieces kept grabbing my (and everyone else's) breasts all the time when she was 8. Dont know what THAT was all about! I didn't even know what I was doing.. I just knew it felt good to touch a certain spot. It didn't have anything to do with the media and crap.. I played with my little pony and read books by myself all the time.

The idea of youthful sexuality doesn't disturb me. What does disturb me is the britney spears crap that teaches young girls to use their body to get attention from boys all the time. Girls need better role models that teach them to respect themselves instead of being toys.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-13, 00:34
FashionCrack FashionCrack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex Sells

You said it best, TheMouse. MTV and Britney Spears and N Sync teaches these kids to be so shallow. They see Britney Spears and think that's how they should act and they'll have a backstreet boy at their beckon call - and these boybands just make those little girls think that all guys are all so lovey-dovey that when they get to high school and their boyfriend gets arrested for being a drunk dumbass they don't understand.

I'm not worried about 10 years olds makin whoopie - but, of course, I don't have ten year old daughter who likes to walk around in belly shirts with spaghetti straps and short shorts. I remember being very young with sexual desires - pre-puberty, even - but back then MC Hammer (unfortuneately I DID listen to MC Hammer) to go out and get laid.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics