About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-05, 23:36
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Morning Wood

WTF! Why is it when the night before you dont even do anyting sexual, but the next morning youre Long John is tough as fuck? Explain.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-05, 23:40
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

you could have had a dream about sex or your dick coud have been rubbing up against the bed?
 #3 
Old 2002-04-06, 00:42
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

The male sex drive is reputed to be strongest in the morning. (Don't ask me why, I don't remember everything I read.) Thus, morning wood.

Why after a sexless night? Kinda makes sense, doesn't it? Even whacking off right before bed doesn't allow for the kind of release actual two-person (or more, I know) sexual activity gives. Not getting any leaves more pent up energy, thus potentially a more raging case of morning wood.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-06, 01:47
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

It's to stop yer dick dying..

seriously..

I read somewhere that its because you need the extra blood to go in there every so often.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-06, 03:47
Night Stalker 1978 Night Stalker 1978 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

You know what's fucked up? When you've been up all night working or drinking or whatever and at about dawn you get this monster hard-on and you havn't even slept yet.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-06, 03:58
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

I don't have a problem with morning glory, really. I mean, morning sex is GREAT, and I think it's extremely funny when you wake up next to your bf/husband/dad and he's still asleep and doesn't realise he's stabbing you...

Quite amusing.

Tasty fish... Tasty fish... Poison Fish!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-04-06, 04:05
SammyP SammyP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

I know this is going to sound really fucked up, so watch out. The last time I remember having really bad morning wood, it was instantly taken care of by my mother busting in my room telling that the world trade centers were collapsing as she spoke. That was definitely a very very wierd morning.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-06, 04:25
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

Yeah i get that shit all the time.Every morning.Its annoying and FUN!
 #9 
Old 2002-04-06, 06:13
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

Its fucking annoying. Blood flow eh?
 #10 
Old 2002-04-06, 06:25
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

The worst about morning wood is when you are just waking up, and you roll over in your bed.. OOOOWWWW SHIT FUCK!!!
 #11 
Old 2002-04-06, 06:55
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

LMAO!!!!
 #12 
Old 2002-04-06, 07:50
Hired_Thug Hired_Thug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

one time i was on vacation with my friend and his mom and i woke up with this huge ass hard on and she was all pretending not to notice. it was embarrasing as hell.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-06, 08:23
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

It's related to REM sleep. You might have been having a dream about sex, but you could also have been dreaming about anything else. I believe the relation was explained when I read it, but I don't remember WHY dreaming causes erections.
 #14 
Old 2002-04-06, 08:39
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

Sad thing is, most people don't remember the majority of their dreams, unless they work on it. I always wonder if I'm forgetting dreams, ideas and other good stuff.

I never get morning wood, infact I'm never ever horny in the morning. Probably because I smack it around a couple times each night.

[This message has been edited by A_M_P (edited 04-06-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-04-06, 08:52
Moderator
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

it�s the full bladder rubbing against the prostate.
 #16 
Old 2002-04-06, 09:21
mokompri mokompri is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

quote:
Originally posted by PoisonFishGirl:
I don't have a problem with morning glory, really. I mean, morning sex is GREAT, and I think it's extremely funny when you wake up next to your bf/husband/dad and he's still asleep and doesn't realise he's stabbing you...

Tasty fish... Tasty fish... Poison Fish!!!



dad ?!?! haha okkkk ... yes i believe it is something to do with your bladder..
 #17 
Old 2002-04-07, 10:01
Night Stalker 1978 Night Stalker 1978 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

You guys complaining about morning wood. You know you'll be begging for those days when you could get any kind of wood when your old and have to use viagra to keep it up. Smoke'em if you got'em.
 #18 
Old 2002-04-07, 22:40
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

I read somewhere that the penis is erect DURING sleep...strange...if anyone has an official explanation, please tell.
 #19 
Old 2002-04-08, 06:30
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

those theories all sound like bull to me. i go to bed with an empty bladder and i dont always dream about sex yet every morning since i was like 14 i have had morning wood. you can say i dont realize im dreaming about it but having it everymorning for years is a bit extreem.i know im dreaming it everynight. from what i have heard its becasue testosterone builds up at night
 #20 
Old 2002-04-08, 20:58
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
it�s the full bladder rubbing against the prostate.


If you've got a full bladder, it's awefully hard to get an erection. I usually wake up having to take a fat piss, and i don't have morning wood. If i go back to sleep after pissing, then hen i wake up again i usually have morning wood.

 #21 
Old 2002-04-08, 23:21
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Morning Wood

I don't know. I was living with my exboyfriend for over a year and every morning he woke up with wood.

I think it's just part of being a guy.

Cheers,
Lost
 #22 
Old 2002-04-08, 23:29
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

Morning Glory is quite an enjoyable experience... just don't sleep in the nude if you still live with your parents!

Ever tried havin a piss w/ a hard-on? It's like fucking gymnastics. Plus you get an awful pain just above your pubic bone. I like morning glories, just not havin to do a handstand in the morning.

I repeat, if you live w/ ur mom, BEWARE THE TENT-POLE!

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #23 
Old 2002-04-09, 06:54
Moderator
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

*electric blue theme*

hello viewers. Today we�re making a research on the "Morning Wood".

So we go to google and type in "erection in the morning".

The pages we�ve found:

teenhealthfx
They don�t know why, but they say that females have orgasms during their sleep, too. Even those, who never had sex during sexual intercourse?

waferbaby
Just a description how to avoid them: masturbate.
Thank you, an answer that would have never come to my mind ...

my-penis
The name of the page says it all.
quote:
THE-PENIS.COM
The best men's sex resource on the net.
Everything you ever wanted to know -
but were afraid to ask.

The author says that he was told it was the bladder, but he thinks that this is bullshit, because the bladder can�t be full if he hasn�t been drinking anything in the evening. Hm, interesting, but then we read the last 3 sentences:
quote:
Once, when I was in the Uni library, I wanked off 8 times in a day. I doubt that was due to feeling horny. More like feeling bored.


Thank you, and now let�s take a look at our last page.

actionlove
Maybe they know something about it. Naw, but there�s an article by Dr. Lin how to recharge the bioelectric energy in the parasympathetic battery. Well, yes, errh, thank you.

Now we�ve come to an end, my little bunnies and bunniers. See you next time on electric blue
 #24 
Old 2002-04-09, 09:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

after 8 hours sleep or- any amount of time the body will naturally wake itself up
one of the side affects is an increase in blood pressure ..
similar to the car bone you get just before you have to get out..haha
 #25 
Old 2002-04-09, 12:29
Haro Haro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morning Wood

When you REM sleep(period of sleep which dreams occur) you usually get wood. Kind of like when a dog REMs it wags its tail.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics