|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-04-02, 16:41
|
Hells Hero 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I need help, please
Alright i have a bit of a problem. Last year meet this girl in my middle school that I fell in love with without a second glance, that happened alot last year (i was a bit of a jerk) well now in high school (im 15), i have gotton to know her better, and me and her have become very close friends, and I'd hook up with her in a second if it wasn't for somethings holding me back:
1. Since we are really good friends I don't want to ruin that
2. She's moving in about 4 months so if we get attached then it would hurt alot more
3. She's Jewish, which isnt bad at all, except for the fact that im an arabic Muslim, but i couldn't care less. My parents on the other hand, they're a different story they both have bitter feelings agiant Jewish people
I really don't know what to do, I love her dearly and Im pretty sure she loves me, but i have no idea about how to go about doing this. Please send me some advice (both sexs) thanks
|
|
#2
 2002-04-02, 19:09
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need help, please
Fuck her, shoot her in the head,... then shoot yourselve in tha head. just jokin!  seriously thought If she is moving I wouldn't get too intimitley attached to her. Then again it depends on where she's moving to. Will you be able to visit her or somethin. Your parents are very wise and smart people when it commes down to giving advice on staying out of trouble and going to school and shit, but when it commes down to relationships DON'T listen do what your parens have to say. ESPECIALLY your mother. Moms always fuck up relations for some stupid reson. hope it works out.
|
|
#3
 2002-04-02, 20:25
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need help, please
Do you/her have aol/or aim? Even if not email eachother after she moves.Than again if its not far you can visit her.Go for it now,make the move.
|
|
#4
 2002-04-03, 04:27
|
Hells Hero 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need help, please
Yea, she's moving to IL which is about a small road trip form where i live (aobut 6 hours) keep this up guys it helps alot
|
|
#5
 2002-04-03, 08:48
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need help, please
Two things,
1) Well done on seeing past the differences of your (yours and her) people.
(Asside... English doesn't have a plural for your... strange. Any one else noticed this ?)
2) Have you spoken to her about this ? As I said seeing past it as friends is brilliant. That said, I wouldn't go out with someone who wasn't the same religion as me. Friends yes, relationships no. My brother on the other hand seems to have 2 girlfriends from different religions at the same time (and they know about each other)... so I guess it depends on you (and her).
3) Assuming you both want to go ahead.. messengers, ICQ, IRC the phone or (gasp !) letters all work well. Infact... I suugest spenign time together regularly on the net, but also sending letters say once a week. (The trick is to make it regular so you both know you're expected toi write and recieve one)
Anyway what ever you decide, good luck (and good luck to her with the move).
- Magician
|
|
#6
 2002-04-03, 14:41
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need help, please
Long distance sucks. It also doesn't work, pretty much ever, when it's not definitely on a temporary basis. The fact you two are young is another ingredient in the recipe of relationship disaster.
However! All is not lost. Use that four months to your advantage. If you two really share the same feelings, fuckin go for it. Just be sincere. Assuming she's down with that, then you're golden. Don't hold back- that doesn't mean push to do anything you want (which does NOT solely refer to sexual stuff), but if something feels like the right thing to do, then do it. If it feels like a bad idea, don't.
That leaves your parents. If they throw a hissyfit, so what? When she leaves, they'll have no more reason to bitch. You might even be able to use that against them- "Why be so upset? She's leaving anyway.." (Of course, if they're liable to lock you in your room for those months, you may want to consider going out to meet her under other pretenses at first so that they don't know about it right away..)
I tell you this to prepare you for when you most likely (not definitely, not until it happens is anything definite) find out it's true: if you two hook up, then when she's gone, you'll both hurt.. but she'll move on, and so will you. That doesn't mean this won't be worth it- on the contrary, a short time span like this might be just right to spend a lot of time together, but not fall into the pitfalls that long-term relationships inevitably find.
Whirlwind romances can get overwhelming, but cheesy as it sounds, follow your heart, be sincere, and if she feels about you the way you do about her, it'll be all good. And if she doesn't.. well.. she's still your friend. As long as you're not sullen or prickish over rejection, and accept it if she's really not interested, that should remain intact.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|