About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-01, 05:32
Weirdlilme Weirdlilme is offline
Regular
 
Default At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

I have a question about shaving, but i'm doing this at the risk of being redundant cuz some dude has a clean thread about shaving (sorry wintermute!!!)

It's about shaving my pussy... Do you guys like it? Girls? I've done it once, a really long time ago. When i did it, i only did it for the summer, b/c of the bathing suit i had... but now i want to do it for other reasons... mostly my b/f, but for myself too.

Guys - its it a major turn on? turn off? would you like to personally do it to the girl of your choice if oyu had the chance, or just watch? would you watch? (from expericance -) does it feel better when going down on a girl or during sex, can you even feel that during sex?

Girls - does it feel better during oral or sex? more sensitive? less? how should i do this not to cut myself, and would you trust your guy or girl (depending) to do this for you?

questions, comments, concerns, little known facts, tips, you know.. the usual...
 #2 
Old 2002-04-01, 05:45
melzie melzie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

It wasn't too difficult and didn't take long... I did it alone, in the shower, with one of those silly women's razors with the green-and-white handles (I really do reccommend those, because they're so much easier to grip and use in funny positions) and Body Shop soap, the very gentle fruit-scented glycerine soap. I'll give you some tips: definitely do it in the shower, so the hair is softened by water, or you might end up with nasty razor burns even if you use cream. Use the mildest soap you can find, on her anyway. Them parts get mighty sensitive to harsh cleansers when you're scraping them clean with blades. Always shave with the direction of the hair on the pubes, or you will have the WORST razorburn you can imagine, unless you have really super-fine hair down there! On the lips of her vulva, she can probably shave either way, since the hair doesn't have a distinct direction there. The ass area is very hard to shave, and probably not worth the effort. Follow up with massage oil (I like Body Shop) to moisturize and soothe; some people say they have problems with ingrown hairs when they use oil, but I find that it's about the same either way. I'm very prone to ingrown hairs, so I scrub gently with a soapy washcloth every time I shower to loosen any that might be thinking about it, and really problems are minimal. Don't use lotion right after you shave; it'll sting! I use the oil VERY liberally to reduce friction and minimize itch; it works pretty well.

It WILL itch like mad for about a week when it's growing out, and until then that problem can be minimized by shaving at least every other day. Remind her to be generous with the oil on the lips of her vulva...it won't hurt anything, like Vaseline can, though don't use it with condoms. (They say that non-petroleum-based oils are OK, but I don't know for sure. Does anyone else here know?)

I don't really like the feel of a fully shaven pubic mound, but i get bored periodically and do it anyway. I do like to keep the hair very short, and I shave the lips of a regular basis because I really like the way it feels during sex. That's something she might consider, for her own pleasure!

Good luck talking her into it!


There's a little info on how to shave it and such. But personally, I think having your pussy nicely shaved is sexy. I shave mine, and it's so much better that way. Why, I really donno. And I do find that a majority of guys perfer shaved, then some hairy bush! But again, it's all up to you. Just don't do it to please a guy. Do it because you want to.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-01, 05:53
Weirdlilme Weirdlilme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

quote:
Originally posted by melzie:

Good luck talking her into it!



Thanks and all, really informative (still waiting for the guys to comment...)

but i'm wondering who your telling me to talk into it.... It's my pussy... I don't have to talk it into doing anything.... ???
 #4 
Old 2002-04-01, 05:54
polarain polarain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

I like to get my bikini line waxed just becuase its cleaner but I don't usually get rid of it all becuase I don't like looking like an 8 year and neither does my boyriend. but I get bored to and will do it sometimes but other wise I just keep it short and get it waxed about every 5-6 weeks. Oh and if you get it waxed be sure to go to a place where they give you specific moisturizers and sometimes even hair inhibitors. Waxing hurts like a bitch too but only for a second so don't be really worried about that. Yeah so I think thats it and if you hate it you can always grow it back.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-01, 05:56
melzie melzie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

Oh, I just copied and pasted it off of a site. Doesn't really mean anything.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-02, 17:35
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

"Guys - its it a major turn on?"

I'm more inclined and excited to pleasure a girl orally when she has it shaved.

Errr.. I told my girlfriend i'd even lick it for hours if she kept it shaved.

She did just that.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-02, 18:22
Culthead Culthead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

Fuck yeah, its a major turn but when the hairs are are like a little bit grown and ur getting head, its a bit awkward for a guy. I think for most guys, the first thing they look at (after the face and ass) are the hands and toes. A woman with cute painted toenails really gets me horny. But if their like, badly cut and ugly, even if the chick is fucking hot, i would never think getting jiggy with her.

Culthead,
Prophet of Anathema
 #8 
Old 2002-04-02, 20:31
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

I would say shaven is more of a turn on for me.One it is more pleasing to drop on rather than a furry mound.It (i think) is cleaner and I dont know but im just turned on by bald pussy.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-03, 14:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: At the risk of sounding redundant.... again...

quote:
Originally posted by Culthead:
I think for most guys, the first thing they look at (after the face and ass) are the hands and toes.


Lies.

I like arms.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics