About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-01, 04:12
Regular
 
NJ
Default The AIDS thing again

I remember being attacked on this site, not this forum though very much, with vitriolic hatred for simply stating there is almost no chance normal striaght people who dont use drugs, bang junkiees, or slut around can be infected. I found the stats tonight pouring through my grandpas library and only about 8% of AIDS cases fall into that category, and you have to assume some of those people are lying and got AIDS through typical degenerate means. So, where is the vulnerability of middle america? It falls apart in the face of facts.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-01, 06:00
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

Did someone say something?
 #3 
Old 2002-04-01, 07:28
Moderator
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

somebody farted.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-01, 23:17
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

Yes, I said a typical post for men like myself, calling attention and mockery to the Totse crowd and their ilk outside this community who cover their eyes to facts that contradict what they champion.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-02, 02:25
Jacross Jacross is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

why do i have the feeling that spirit of 22 is going to get genital warts or herpes one of these days.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-02, 04:09
Pudge Pudge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

According to the World Health Organization, a whopping 85% of all AIDS cases worldwide are not the result of homosexual intercourse. In America, the fastest rising group of HIV infections are young heterosexual minorities. I agree with you- not using needles and not being promiscuous reduce the risk of AIDS significantly, but getting on a moral high horse is a bit uncalled for.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-02, 16:39
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

I wasnt talking about the world, I dont live in Africa or China, so those stats are irrelevant to Middle America. And the heterosexuals who are getting AIDS are prostitutes and junkiees. The CDC said homosexuals and IV drug-users account for 85% of AIDS cases. I was attacked for saying there is zero probability I can get AIDS with my lifestyle, and told by several people who hope I get AIDS that I should die. Why is not putting yourself in the line of fire, while at the same time living in a healthy and rewarding, long-term monogamous union, so shunned?
 #8 
Old 2002-04-02, 16:44
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

"moral high horse" heehaw heehaw heehaw!

Spirit of '22, they are just jealous of you.

I get it all the time <yawn> you just have to get used to it.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-03, 00:19
Jacross Jacross is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

oh please 22 i have the same healthy lifestyle in fact i bet mines even healthier than yours (ahhh straight edge, how i love thee), you are still a schmuck, i dont wish disease on you, i think your ignorance will one day trip you up
 #10 
Old 2002-04-03, 01:24
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

what the hell does totse mean? like where did they get that name for this site?
 #11 
Old 2002-04-03, 12:40
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

Temple Of The Screaming Electron, son. Hope i was of some help.

And as for Spirit, FUCK YOUR DEAD MOTHER YOU HOMOPHOBIC LITTLE WANKER
 #12 
Old 2002-04-03, 16:25
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

Mojo Pin, "FUCK YOUR DEAD MOTHER YOU HOMOPHOBIC LITTLE WANKER"

Mojo could you make a .wav file of that? I want to hear your high pitched girly voice screaming that over the mic
 #13 
Old 2002-04-03, 16:59
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

Mojo fuck you, whats your problem? If fact offends, suck a dick. If you said that to me to my face I would pull your eyes out of your head you little faggot.
 #14 
Old 2002-04-03, 18:18
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

Oh.. someone did say something.

I'd be interested in the definition of "slut around". To some people, that would leave less than 8% of Americans outside your description of degenerate.
 #15 
Old 2002-04-03, 19:28
Moderator
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

oh, some people can talk with their ass ...
 #16 
Old 2002-04-03, 19:46
FinnKitty FinnKitty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The AIDS thing again

AIDS = homosexuality

Rid the world of homosexuals and we'd be in a better place.

If you come to the support of homosexuality then you are also a faggot or a dike.

If you don't like the truth then turn your head and look away.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics