About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-04-08, 23:59
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Bra Sizes HERE

You keep going on like that and those suckers will drop like Enron stock.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-12, 04:41
muffin_man muffin_man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
"... as more and more silicon get's pumped into the chests of America."

*scribbles out 'silicon' and puts in 'fast food'*




WOW!!! So do they have pentiums or athalons? lol!!! i'm guessing that you mean silicone. I can imagine it now...'yeah, my girl friend has dual 1.8 zeons.' lo-fucking-l

 #3 
Old 2002-04-12, 05:49
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

I don't wear bras
 #4 
Old 2002-04-12, 22:18
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

quote:
Originally posted by w�hh�w����N:
Ouch...i feel kinda hurt...all these guys are like "I like medium sized breasts"...what about big ones?


Fear not! I, for one, love em big [but most here knoew that, so I wasn't going to be redundant ]

 #5 
Old 2002-04-12, 23:39
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

If a guy doesn't like/pay attention to a girl because of her breast size, is he really worth a damn?

Rhetorical question. In other words, no one should worry about their boobs.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-13, 07:57
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

big boobs small boobs..boobs are boobs..so play with em' and lick em' cause if they weren't they everyone would miss em'
 #7 
Old 2002-04-13, 08:03
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

I should never be a poet.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-13, 14:10
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

quote:
Originally posted by TheMouse:
If a guy doesn't like/pay attention to a girl because of her breast size, is he really worth a damn?

Rhetorical question. In other words, no one should worry about their boobs.



This is most certainly true; I would not reject a woman on the basis of her breasts.

I was, however, mearly stating a preference, if given a choice.

 #9 
Old 2002-04-15, 05:29
Night Stalker 1978 Night Stalker 1978 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

I don't know about everyone else in here, but girls with no tits turn me on, girls with an average rack turn me on, girls with huge back breaking tits turn me on. Hell, 60 year old women with a pair of natural large boobs turn me on. 19 year old girls with a full hairy bush turn me on. Females in general turn me on. I'm turned on right now just talking about being turned on.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-17, 05:40
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

I think night stalker is a porn addict.
 #11 
Old 2002-04-19, 00:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Has anyone complained about yours yet?


no, actually mine are quite firm and bouncy.
 #12 
Old 2002-04-19, 03:04
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

Ooo, really?

*gropes Bar room*
 #13 
Old 2002-04-19, 23:40
Regular
 
Default Re: Bra Sizes HERE

mm mm mmmmmmmmmmm
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics