About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-28, 19:05
SolitaryPsycho SolitaryPsycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Guys....

If you find a submissive partner, (which I'm sure many of you would like ) what kinda stuff do you find pleasurable??
 #2 
Old 2002-03-28, 22:30
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

Less submissiveness.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-28, 23:34
direb0y direb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

I agree with Spiffy. I guess some guys like being able to smack girls around and tie them up and set them on fire, but, that's just not me =P
 #4 
Old 2002-03-29, 02:05
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

Someone'll say it.. might as well be me.

Tying people up, setting them on fire (O.o), and other assorted sexual exploits are generally fetishes. They're often part of dominant/submissive partnerships, but they don't define D/s. It's like this (overly simplified):

Submissive: "Have your way with me.."
Dominant: "K."

Sure, sometimes it's cool for it to go that way, but I'd get sick of a girl who would never, ever get things started, take charge, or what have you. "Do me" is not really a turn-on.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-29, 13:22
SolitaryPsycho SolitaryPsycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

I like a guy to take control, and pretty much tell me what to do
 #6 
Old 2002-03-29, 15:39
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

There's a difference between being submissive and being unwilling to take action because you don't have the confidence to do so..
 #7 
Old 2002-03-29, 15:58
SolitaryPsycho SolitaryPsycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

I find it a turn on to know that I'm pleasing him by doing what he wants to be done you know? Also, communication is involved, which is so important in a relationship.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-29, 16:33
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

You can do "what he wants to be done" without being submissive.. It's possible to please both of you, without the need for D/S games..

I'm a fan of BDSM, but the way yer talking, you sound more like someone who just doesn't know what to do and thus doesn't care to take control..

In a true D/S relationship, it's usually the sub who has the real power over events.. the dominant one is really there to provide the journey and the illusion of control.

I know this seems like a fairly odd suggestion, but perhaps you should consider going out and buying a stack of magazines like Cosmopolitain and the like.. You'll find enough sex tips and ideas to give you more confidence and clue you in a bit more on stuff so you don't NEED him to tell you what to do..

Communication is great, subsuming your personal desires to please someone else is not.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-29, 16:36
SolitaryPsycho SolitaryPsycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

Thanks I think, well I am only 15, so you know, pretty new to the whole sex scene, so all advice is appreciated. Cheers.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-30, 03:56
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

Just once, when the moment feels right, start ripping his clothes off and do him. See how it is.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-31, 00:31
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

Solitary and Spiffy are BOTH right, I think! The greatest joy and reward for me is to know what the man wants me to be and do, and to BE AND DO IT!! D or S--it SHOULDN'T MATTER for the girl. For me, if he wants me to be D or S, I will be happy, 'cause both are a worthy challenge for me, and the end result for him is the same. Also, like Wintermute says, even when the girl is the submissive one she is still really in control, 'cause I am ALLOWING the guy to do what he wants with me. Since he has my permission, I AM in control!! Love, Venus.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-31, 14:15
SolitaryPsycho SolitaryPsycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Guys....

Yeah, and by him telling me what or how to do something, I shall get to learn what he likes, and what gets him off.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics