About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-24, 21:58
texasyumyums texasyumyums is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I mad?

My wife and I have split up.I live in the flat with her (we dont sleep together) and my daughter who is three. I refuse to leave as I dont want to lose my daughter.
I never hit my wife or had an affair or did anything else that would cause us to split up.She just announced that she didnt love me anymore and that was 2 years ago.Im starting to doubt my resons for staying.
I guess what i want is some opinions on this. As the song says should I stay or go?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-24, 22:46
Moderator
 
Default Re: Am I mad?

go.

Do not announce it. Just go. And don�t look back.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-24, 23:08
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I mad?

Yeah, but if you just up and leave, youve got to realise that you'll probably lose your kid. Women get shitty and bitter & shell probably try and stop you from seeing your kid if you leave! is it really worth it?? on the other hand you cant just stay with her if your unhappy, youve got a life to get on with!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-03-25, 02:28
JuNgLiZeD PuLsE JuNgLiZeD PuLsE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I mad?

quote:
Originally posted by Crack-ed:
Yeah, but if you just up and leave, youve got to realise that you'll probably lose your kid. Women get shitty and bitter & shell probably try and stop you from seeing your kid if you leave! is it really worth it?? on the other hand you cant just stay with her if your unhappy, youve got a life to get on with!!!


I agree, women do get very shitty and bitter in such situations, I think that maybe your best bet is to talk to her about it, tell her you want to move on with your life, and move out, but WITHOUT losing your daughter. STRESS that you LOVE your daughter very much, and that you DONT want to lose touch with her. If they woman has ANY heart and compassion .. she'll understand ..


Besides .. even if she doesnt have compassion, she'll prolly want you out of the house anyway .. women need to get laid too! lol and its NOT with an ex husband a few rooms away! LOL


Peace~N~One,

~**~Terra~**~

 #5 
Old 2002-03-25, 02:47
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I mad?

Talk to a family lawyer first before you do anything.

You should at least be able to get advice for a relatively small fee. Once you're certain enough what will happen with regards to your daughter if you move out, then you can make an informed decision.

However, I have to say, I don't think living with someone you no longer love and who no longer loves you is a good situation for ANY of you, including your daughter. Even if no outward signs of the stress and discomfort you must all be suffering show, your daughter will be able to pick up on the tension between you and her mother, which could cause her relationship problems further down the line. Remember, in a daughter's life, it's important for her to know her father loves her, and adores her, and think's she's great.. (studies have shown that the father daughter relationship is the one which has the most effect on her self esteem in later life).. it's not necessarily AS important for you to be living in the same house with her.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-25, 05:38
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I mad?

bitches will rob you blind! transfer your savings to an offshore account untill its all over. when you leave take all the amenities you need. if you leave the house SHE WILL GET IT. i hope the cars and house is in your name. trust me she will try to rob you, they all do. ohh and once you leave dont go back becasue she will conjure up some domestic abuse charges and steal more of you stuff. if you must go back to the property then have a third party wittness that is not going to lie for either of you. a id would be good if they are old enough to be reliable in court. just remember you will probably lose half of what you own
 #7 
Old 2002-03-25, 06:53
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Am I mad?

Kill her and dispose of all traces of her corpse. Even your friends can truthfully testify you were a good man to her and valued your marriage.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics