About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-19, 21:34
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default I need advice. Good Advice!

Okay. Listen and listen good. I'm only 16 and had a lot of girlfriends. My current girlfriend (we'll call her P) is the nicest girl i've ever met. I really like her. I've been going out with her for 2 weeks and am running outa things to do.

Any ideas of stuff to do that isn't sex? My girlfriend says she wants to wait till she's sure I love her before we have sex. I'm okay about this. I've done everything I know to please her; kissing her neck, kissing her everywhere, stroking her. basically everything a good boyfriends should. Anyone know any other things to do?

Come on Cassanova's speak up

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 #2 
Old 2002-03-19, 21:37
PureEvil PureEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

why don't you chill out man, if you really care about her then you should be worrying about more than just fuckin her. Look i've been going out with my girlfriend for almost a month now (probably seems like a lifetime to you) Don't be an asshole to her, if she want's to wait then wait, hell it may take 2 months, that's not actually a long time, stick with the makeing out and shit cuz that's fun as hell and just be sensitive to your girls need, fuck the easiest way to get in her pant's is to not want to, or at least make her think that it's not a big deal to you right now, she'll appreciate that
 #3 
Old 2002-03-19, 21:46
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Okay PureEvil u have good intentions but i think you've gotta read my post again. I said i don't care about sex and that I can wait. What i want is advice on is things that she'll enjoy that isn't sex or as far as sex. Stuff like kissing her neck, stroking her face, kissing her neck. Girls. I'd appreciate advice as well.

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 #4 
Old 2002-03-19, 22:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Massage. Everywhere.

Try going for a hike or a long walk, something that'll wear you both out and make your legs hurt, then when you're chillin out, massage her calves.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-19, 22:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

mm yeah massage is good..

Playing with her hair is good too.. sit her on the floor between your legs while you watch tv or something, and play gently with her hair.. pull, stroke, move around, braid, whatever appeals to you.. guaranteed she'll love it, and it has no overtones of sex, just affection..
 #6 
Old 2002-03-20, 00:14
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Mmmm yeah brush her hair and braid it, do stuff like that. Good call Winter.

Cuddling is important and fun lots and lots of cuddling. Good while watching a movie or listening to music. Paint her nails and toenails, give her foot massages, make her a bead anklet and permanently finish it on her ankle(as in no clasp it's continous), walks in nature,

There are so many things you can do just depending on your set and setting.

Watch out with the massaging though, a true massage can only be done sans clothes. And that is beyond those that have never been intimate before.

One HUGE MOTHERFUCKING TIP!! Don't stop this kind of intimacy after you start having physical relations. Don't stop cuddling and making out with her. And don't turn every little intimate encounter into foreplay. This will preserve the magic of the relationship.

Oh yeah and if you are just trying to get her to fall in love so you can nail her you are on the wrong track.

Of course all of these are just hints, not everything works for everyone, nevermind that this is perhaps the most diverse and complex subject on the face of the planet.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-20, 00:31
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Okay good ideas. I already do most of the things. Spiffy thanks for the walk idea. That's pretty good. Wintermut good ideas too but i do them things already. tryptamine good ideas too. I cuddle her a lot. I had one of the workers at my college tell me to "put her down" as a joke. I really like the idea of painting her nails. I'd never have thought of that or the foot massage. Good advice everyone.

Keep the advice coming. Girls write what you'd like too, to give us guys a hand.

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 #8 
Old 2002-03-20, 00:43
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Just tell her you love her and bang her!! alternitvly go ice-skating or play monopoly!!
 #9 
Old 2002-03-20, 00:45
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

ahem, fyi I am a girl.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-20, 00:58
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Huh? wintermute i know you're a girl. I was just saying that more girls should leave advice cause most of the ppl who have left advice are guys.

The monopoly's not a bad idea. As for saying i love her, i say that all the time. As for the bang her bit perhaps not as sensitive as the other few parts. I'll wait till she's ready.

Chris
http://www.glowing-bug.com

Any other ideas?

[This message has been edited by 96vickersc (edited 03-20-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-03-20, 05:57
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

I understand your problem, but if you get along with her well enough, isn't just chilling with her good enough?? She's probably happy just to have you around, stop trying so hard to please her and just please her. Sure, all those other things, eg. Kissing the neck, massages are all great, but don't concentrate on them too much. Just enjoy being with her, and go with the flow. Do what feels right.

Ask her what she feels like doing, or use your own initiative. Take her on a picnic. Just do something where you can just spend time with her. Believe me, if and when you start sleeping with her, it's remembering these times that will keep her from leaving you if and when times get bad.


Tasty fish... Tasty fish... Poison Fish!!!
 #12 
Old 2002-03-20, 06:07
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Two weeks and your already at desperation point.

Masturbate for her!

That should entertain her and relieve you all at once.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-20, 07:22
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

"Watch out with the massaging though, a true massage can only be done sans clothes. And that is beyond those that have never been intimate before."

That would be known as a full body rub, which, while definitely nice, isn't what I was talking about. To use my previous example, giving her calves a good rub (btw, if you don't have anywhere good to walk or hike, to go an amusement park- guaranteed to do the trick if it's of a decent size) requires her to be unclothed only below the knee.

Another place you might not think of (which would surprise her and make her quite happy) is to rub her hands. Everyone stores a lot of stress there. Give her fingers a light rub, between each knuckle, but mostly you find it in the muscles between the thumb and forefinger, so put the most pressure there. Very good if you do it well. Experiment.. try it on yourself first to get an idea of how well it works and how much pressure to use.
 #14 
Old 2002-03-20, 08:05
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Well id show her an out of mind experience, give her something truely AMAZING like some E, i dont know, maybe smoke her out, and cuddle with her, that is something that really feels warm and good.
 #15 
Old 2002-03-20, 08:10
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

but make sure you respect her boundries, Unless....she ses so
 #16 
Old 2002-03-20, 11:33
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Ahhh just skip all that shit and slip it in her and make her beg for more.

Don't forget to lick it before you stick it!
 #17 
Old 2002-03-20, 22:12
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need advice. Good Advice!

Good ideas. Apart from the idea with the 'e'. She's not into that kinda stuff. Infact one of her friends is getting me free drugs. Totally free! Anway. I think that you're all putting in good ideas. Keep em coming. "I Love Poop" normally i'd agree with u but this time I really like her.

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
Keep the ideas coming
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics