About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-03-19, 03:31
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

I'm really demonstrating my intelligence in this topic aren't I?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-19, 07:56
Moderator
 
Default Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
I dunno, often seems like you need a few more cups of coffee or something when you post to me.. don't worry about it though.


looks like if you wish I would behave like this. Or you got prejudices and stop reading my posts after the first line.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-19, 11:55
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Man, you guys get so fuckin anal about everything. Just chill. Winter, you should stop having such a damn cry about people like Poison cussing Tar. He is, let's face it, a bit of a wanker. So what? You cried when we cussed him, and yet to "tell us off", you insult us. Good logic, fuckstick.

As for anyone else who doesn't take this whole thing too seriously, well done.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-19, 17:02
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Point is, why the fuck do you have to be mean to someone who's obviously just tryin to do whatever.. I can insult you guys because I already know you're assholes, you didn't even give this guy a chance.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics