|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-03-12, 19:26
|
|
|
we must burn GAYS
I think that gays are stuped they r worst than animals they don't fellow the natural instinct that god created they say that they are born like that they want to be married and raise childs that will become gays and besides 90 % of pedophiles were gays or have homosexual tendencies and they keep demanding rights they don't deserve i know i'll be accused of racisme but i don't think gays are a race they are roachs witch we must elliminate if we don't do it now in 2200 heteros will be minorities and they'll be hetero parade burn gays!!!
|
|
#2
 2002-03-12, 19:58
|
nsanejane 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Why dont we burn stupid people like you.Stupidity and racism is a sin.Get a life.It is not a sin to love who you choose.Hatred is wrong.Who are you to judge?You can reply,and curse me,but at least i am mature enough to keep topics like this to myself so i wont offend anyone.
peace
|
|
#3
 2002-03-12, 20:13
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Save it for Vogon you stupid Nazi
|
|
#4
 2002-03-12, 20:15
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
besides, pedifiles are one thing, gays are another
|
|
#5
 2002-03-12, 20:23
|
hannahmanson666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
You are sooooo unbelievably stupid... where do you find your facts? because that one about the peados is completely made up.... And the sickos who do diddle little boys dont actually fancy men themselves so they're not even gay they are just sick.
Also Im not sure about America and other countries but here in Britain the law has only just been changed so the age of consent for gay sex is 16.... until then it was 18 so did it not occur to you that these Homosexual peados you talk about may just be 18 year old men with 17 year old boyfriends???????????????????????
Finaly.... someones sexuality does not effect what rights they have... they are demanding rights because any human- gay, straight, bi or whatever deserve the same basic human rights.... being gay doesnt make them any less of a human
You may see them as Sick but that is your Homophobic attitude, they are still human and consequently still deserve to be treated as a human!
Why do you have a problem with them anyway... your point that their kids will grow up to be gay is irrelevant because most gay people has perfectly straight parents and they still turned out gay
I mean come on Homosexuality may be the ulitmate crime to you but shouldnt you be protesting about something that actually IS a problem for example murder or rape or of course the peados you feel so strongly about...
What is so wrong with being gay. just answer me this one question... Who does it hurt???
its not like a crime because it doesnt hurt anyone.
Homophobic pr�cks like yourself should be burned not gays who dont harm anyone.
|
|
#6
 2002-03-12, 22:26
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Well I don't like homosexuals either. But I don't think we should discriminate against them.
I honestly hate annoying flamming flamboyant faggots and man hating carpet munching lesbians.
I've noticed that a lot of people (self proclaimed heterosexuals) always jump to the defense of the homosexuality community in general when someone says something offensive. You should honestly be taking a hard look at yourself when you call someone else "homophobic".
Homophobic = fear of homosexuals
I'm not afraid of a homosexual or homosexuality in general, I simply just don't like them. But I won't let that boil down into hate for them.
Mathew Shepard = Just another dead faggot
But there are those that loved him. Just not me.
|
|
#7
 2002-03-13, 00:33
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
you sound pretty gay to me
|
|
#8
 2002-03-13, 01:03
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
fuck you and your homo-hating "god"
im not gay but id fuck princecharmant1980 in the ass just to make him hurt.
|
|
#9
 2002-03-13, 01:30
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ROUGE,"You sound pretty gay to me." A common attack from a faggot. Bottom line is... I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to accept, associate myself with, or tolerate anyone! Including all homosexuals. To do so otherwise would just be Politically Correct. I could never HATE someone for being a homosexual. HATE is reserved for those who have explicitly done wrong to me or a loved one. "GOD" ??? He has nothing to do with this  [This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 03-13-2002).]
|
|
#10
 2002-03-13, 08:21
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by princecharmant1980: they r worst than animals they don't fellow the natural instinct that god created
***
they want to be married and raise childs
OK you sick FUCK - Number one. Don't EVER talk for God. He can do it Himself. Number two, if you're going to use God for an argument, at least give Him the respect He deserves by spelling it with a capital G. He is not a god, but God. Number three. If you're using God as an excuse for being a FUCKING BIGOT, realise this: according to God, every sin is equal. So that means that right now, because of your little bitching session above, you are just as bad as your FUCKED UP mind imagines gays to be. And also - since we're already on the God topic - God is the God of love. You really think He's proud of what you're doing right now?? Number four. Learn how to spell. Number five. Shut the fuck up and keep your little Nazi neanderthalic thoughts (or lack thereof) to yourself, you little fucker. Gays are just people. Let them be. Poison
|
|
#11
 2002-03-14, 00:08
|
Monkeyspanker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
if your so god like than why do you think we should kill people. You are such a moron you proved yourself wrong  btw get your hand out of your pants and stop playing with your asshole you little mofo!
|
|
#12
 2002-03-14, 00:26
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop: [b]ROUGE,
"You sound pretty gay to me." A common attack from a faggot.
this coming from a guy that posts stuff like this? http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum30/HTML/000135.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/000924.html leave me out of your replys you freak
|
|
#13
 2002-03-14, 00:36
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ROUGE,
Those posts have nothing to do with homosexuality. So you are wrong again.
I thought you were a good guy. But I see you're just like the rest of the homo-loving politicaly correct censorship heads!
|
|
#14
 2002-03-14, 00:59
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
no i'm not wrong i called you a freak cuz you are.... no one in their right mind saves their own poo
next! what point is there to post "oh damn i hate gays soooooo much boo fuckin hoo"
i don't give a fuck if someone is gay or not they just better not touche me
and you have NO right to judge someone! if it's wrong in gods eye's they will burn in hell anyway! just like you....
your just some loopy tard with too much time on your hands ready to bitch about every little thing
[This message has been edited by Rogue dude (edited 03-14-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-03-14, 05:53
|
snipah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
you really shouldn't discriminate against people. You are who you are, and really, sometimes you can't do shit about it. I know a few gays, and as long as they don't try to pull any moves on me i'm perfectly okay with it. Yes from my view gay sex just doesn't seem right, but gay sex is viewed totally differently from a gay person's point of view.
|
|
#16
 2002-03-14, 17:37
|
Beautiful Freak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Sexuality shouldn't be the issue. Love is. That may sound clich�d. But maybe because it's true...?
I was actually going to read the original post until I realised that an opinion like that is meaningless and pathetic.
Be happy, your worthless opinion is soon to be lost in the internet. For no one to care anymore. And really, that's all it deserves.
|
|
#17
 2002-03-14, 19:10
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
wow,Beautiful Freak that was pretty fucking powerfull, i agree
|
|
#18
 2002-03-14, 19:14
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop: Well I don't like homosexuals either. But I don't think we should discriminate against them.
do you know that the morjority of homofobic people are acually gay? did you see american bueaty? that militery man that hated gays, he turned out to be a flaming fag..and its a realistic movie, based on real human phycology
|
|
#19
 2002-03-14, 19:16
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
and then your name, and, wait, its all coming together now!!
|
|
#20
 2002-03-14, 19:33
|
Beautiful Freak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Ok, possibility could be that the result of pure homophobia could be homosexuality. But why try and explain something that is, infact natural?!
Life isn't made for understanding.
To have issues with such natural situations is without a doubt, pure arrogance and narrow minded.
One thing it doesn't do is promote the continuation of the human race. Either does contraception. We don't have issues with the manufacturers of condoms etc. Yet the population still continues to grow despite homosexuality.
Men and women physically are made to procreate. Any deviant from that theme could be a result of some subconsciously misinterpreted social role.
Perhaps something as simple as the fear of having children turns some people gay.
Perhaps male or female bonding goes too far because certaian chemicals are missing from the brain which would normally act as a deterant. Maybe there are extra chemicals present that overide that deterant.
It occurs as heterosexuality does, just slightly different resulting in homosexuality.
It's life.
[This message has been edited by Beautiful Freak (edited 03-15-2002).]
|
|
#21
 2002-03-14, 20:55
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Science shows us that homosexuality may indeed be within the genes. Near Chicago, there is a biological laboratory which catalogues all of the genetic mutations in fruit flies. It has been observed that male fruit flies "beamed" with concentrated radiation suddenly adopt mannerisms exclusive to the female sex of the species, and will ONLY try to engage in intercourse with male members of the species. Since all DNA is made of the same materials (Adenine, Thymine, Gaunine, and Cytosine) simply in different combinations; it is entirely possible, if not probable that homosexuality comes from genetic makeup.
Of coure, there are two noted forms of homosexuality. There is the teenage angst/subculture of radicalism homosexuality found most notably in militant Women's Liberation where lesbianism is encouraged, and there is the "true" homosexuality which extends past the college years. But I digress.
Since we are infering that "true" homosexuality is based on gentic makeup (which is soley based on the religion of scientific hierarchial evidence) then we may further hypothesize that children adopted into gay families will not carry the same homosexual tendencies as their legal parental units. In fact, teenage rebellion may lead to an opposite course of rampant heterosexuality. Even lesbians artificialy inseminated contain the genes of the father to discourage homosexual tendencies toward the more biologically acceptable heterosexuality.
Now this evidence may lead one to ascertain that the elimination of "the gay gene" from the gene pool will eradicate homosexuality. This is hardly the case. The lifestle of modern society bombard us with radiation, coming from computers, power lines, cellphones, etc. The only reason we don't turn into disgusting monsters is that enzymes fix MOST of the mutations that our genes undergo. The pivotal word is: most.
If you find this unbelievable, there should be some evidence here: www.geron.com They may have changed the sites content, though.
|
|
#22
 2002-03-14, 21:39
|
LostCause1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
How does one respond intelligently to something so unintelligible?
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#23
 2002-03-14, 21:58
|
Infestation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
famicommie, seen as a lot of teenagers go through a period of 'discovering their sexuality' i would say that it is more to do with hormones than genetic makeup, but becuase genes control hormones (i think... do they) then it is to do with genes.....
|
|
#24
 2002-03-14, 22:18
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ROUGE,
I didn't start the "I HATE GAYS TOPIC" .. I merely added that I don't like them. HATE is reserved for people who really fucked up.
ACID,
How many times must I explain it? "Homofobic" = afraid of homosexuals or homosexuality. Which i'm not. I just don't LIKE them.
If you said you didn't like any AL-QUADA I wouldn't say, "Ohhh he must want to have sex with a hairy bearded guy and their camel." I would simply assume that you don't like them in general.
I personally don't even find TWO LESBIAN BABES getting down with each other appealing. After all these are two man hating carpet munchers that wouldn't want anything to do with my cock.
|
|
#25
 2002-03-14, 23:11
|
Monkeyspanker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ohhhh a fight i cant wait to see who wins. Im rooting for the poopmaster!
|
|
#26
 2002-03-25, 02:46
|
Cloverass 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
UMM......GO AMERICA!!!!!!
|
|
#27
 2002-03-25, 04:43
|
Dye 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I�m a Lesbian. None of this has offended me. You are entitled to your own opinions, but so am I. You can be what ever you want to be and I would respect you choices. There is nothing that I or anyone else can say that will dissuade others from their chosen opinion so why try. If you don�t like me because of one aspect out of my whole life then so be it.
Dye
|
|
#28
 2002-03-25, 05:11
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I'm gay... and homophobia gives me the will to be strong and hard. I couldn't suck a dick with as much pride as I have when I do if there weren't people telling me what I do is wrong. 
|
|
#29
 2002-03-25, 05:36
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I personally think that homosexual sex is disgusting (for guys, that is, lesbians are ok!!!), But i don't have anything against gay people. I think that seafood is disgusting too. Why would i hate somebody because they eat dick, and not hate them for eating seafood?
|
|
#30
 2002-03-25, 07:27
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
UnclNastyFingerz, I'm only going to say this another dozen times, this has nothing to do with "homophobia"!! Can't you read?!? Do you think the KKK were afraid of black people?(african-a-phobia) NO! They just didn't like them! Actually they HATED them! And there's a big difference from *DISLIKE* and *HATE* The only reason i'm making such a desperate attempt to convey my reasoning to you is because I know your time and short and like every other homosexual you're going to die from HIV/AIDS :-) confuzious What could possibly turn you on about two man hating carpet munching lesbians that want nothing to do with you and your cock?!? You don't have to *HATE* .. but you can *DISLIKE*. But you would be politcally incorrect by doing so 
|
|
#31
 2002-03-25, 10:26
|
BlueFluid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
eye Stil \/Stikk 2 me frist comant... (opps sorry hand on cock again :: Slaps himself :: -
dude, gay shouldnt burn, y write burn?, couldnt u have just written "Gay are wrong" its still still not right but much nicer then BURN...
Take Care
BLuE
|
|
#32
 2002-03-25, 10:32
|
BlueFluid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
see!! If confuzious can write in a decent way and not offend anyone too much, y cant you! *storms out of forum and places hand on cock and imagines more sick, sexual fantasys imagined by a sexually perverted bisexual....sort it out man...
TakEcare
BLUe (-:
|
|
#33
 2002-03-25, 12:59
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I Love Poop, You're a fucking retard. Unfortunately, you have only a partial grasp of the english language. The suffix "phobia" does not necessarily mean fear. Just cos You're a homophobe, which you are, does not mean you're afraid of them. "Phobia" means either a fear, dislike, or distrust.
Therefore, i'll stick to my "homophobe" jibe. You fucking prick.
|
|
#34
 2002-03-25, 14:29
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
If I grabbed your nutsack, you'd probably react with fear.
|
|
#35
 2002-03-25, 15:09
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Homo means man... If youre gonna argue semantics you should use that approach.
I loathe homosexuality, and most faggots should be killed. Some normal gay dudes are not all that bad though. Liking women does not automatically cast you into preferred sexuality status, because a lot of guys who like women are despicable disrespectful weak pieces of trash. Some homos are normal monogamous folk. I would save them from the fires, but I sure as fuck wouldnt give em kids to adopt or any influence over my children.
And if i had a gay son Id make him change his name.
|
|
#36
 2002-03-25, 16:58
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
What really scares me here is that Defiant has more rationality than someone...
|
|
#37
 2002-03-25, 22:59
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Mojo Pin,
No sir, you are a fuckin retard!
You say I only have a "partial" grasp of the english language yet you are MAKING UP defintions to terms you don't understand.
Next time take a moment to research the term *PHOBIA* before you make yourself look stupid.
Main Entry: pho�bia Pronunciation: 'fO-bE-& Function: noun Etymology: -phobia Date: 1786 : an exaggerated usually inexplicable and illogical fear of a particular object, class of objects, or situation http://www.m-w.com/
That says nothing about disklike or distrust you stupid shit!
"From: Your Daughter's Bed" so you are trying to tell us your a pedophile to eh?
Spirit of '22,
No shit! If my child turned out to be homosexual I would cut off all ties and disown them in a heartbeat.
[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 03-25-2002).]
|
|
#38
 2002-03-25, 23:31
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Well here... http://www.aclu.org/issues/gay/parent.html
|
|
#39
 2002-03-26, 00:05
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I didnt say I would disown my son and cut ties with him. I said I would make him change his name. It's not right to stigmatize the whole family with his mutation.
|
|
#40
 2002-03-26, 02:20
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Fred... come on, the ACLU?
Were you aware that a lawyer for the ACLU is taking a case in defense over a individual who is a NAMBLA (adult males who desire to have sex with young male children) member and has been charged with multiple counts of child molestration and kidnapping?
The ACLU says "NAMBLA's goal is to end the oppression of men and boys who have mutually consensual relationships." is a expression of free speach.
"Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love in particular and sexual freedom in general." free speach condoning adults having sex with minors?
In the past 48 months, 11 of NAMBLA'S members have been arrested. Can you guess what for? 10 out of 11 of the arrested were also charged with agrivated sexual assult.
Doesn't sound like their victim was a willing participant.
Fuck the ACLU who takes sides with anyone condoning child molestation!
|
|
#41
 2002-03-26, 10:21
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Heh, no I wasn't. But Nabla's goal is to end the oppression of men and boys who have mutually consensual relationships? Okay. That isn't molestation. You say fuck the ACLU, but fuck the sources they give for that info as well?
|
|
#42
 2002-03-26, 15:12
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Ohhh Fred! do you like little boys as well?!?
Floyd Ambrams, who is a First Amendment attorney says "this has to do with free speech."
Fine but the ACLU is steping conding the acts of sexual deviants who prey on children. It is just not right!
What about the fact that NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) was involved in funding an orphanange in Thailand that allowed grown men to rape and molest the children that lived there?!
NAMBLA advocates the legalization of sex between men and boys as yough as EIGHT years old!
Formed in 1978 NAMBLA calls for the "empowerment" of youth in the sexual area. Taking a hitler stance in childmolestation.
October 1997 in Massachusetts ten year old Jeffrey Curley was playing near his home in Cambridge when two men tried to lure him into his car. When he resisted, Salvatore Sicari and Charles Jaynes got brutal. They would up killing the boy and then drove to Maine, where they dumped the boy's body in a river.
Both men were eventually arrested, convicted and sentanced to life imprisionment. Prosecutors at the trial produced as critical evidence a diary kept by Jaynes. In in he flat out stated that he became obsessed with having sex with young boys AFTER he joined NAMBLA.
At this time according to lawyers familiar with the website, it actually posted techniques designed to lur boys into having sex with men and also supplied information on what an adult should do if caught!
Jeffert Curley's parents are suing NAMBLA in federal court for $200 million. And guess who is defending NAMBLA again?!?
THE ACLU!
What the fuck is going on here?
And on top of it the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) is spending membership dues (MY MONEY TOO) defending this lawsuit.
ACLU is crying "freedom of speach" yet the freedom to harm our children is not built into the constitution.
Nadine Strossen ACLU President never would comment on any NAMBLA issue.
FRED,
As a EX ACLU supporter and member. I honestly cannot take what they have to say seriously on any topic.
Now Rossie O'donnel is coming to my home state and is trying to stir things up in regards to homosexual parents adopting children.
I give up!
I am pissed. I am disappointed.
Espically with the ACLU, NAMBLA and our Justice Department. Despite evidence presented to us from officals in Thailand about the *CHILD RAPE HOUSE* we are dragging our heels and not looking into the situation as dilagently as we should.
[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 03-26-2002).]
|
|
#43
 2002-03-26, 16:31
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Main Entry: ho�mo�pho�bia Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'fO-bE-& Function: noun Date: 1969 : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals - ho�mo�pho�bic /-'fO-bik/ adjective
This is from the same source as poops. Maybe next time you should be more thorough.
|
|
#44
 2002-03-26, 21:09
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
You are completely right about that one.
However dipshit,
Next time YOU need to be more thorough and you would have noticed that I gave the definition of "PHOBIA" not "HOMOPHOBIA" for Mojo Pin.
""Phobia" means either a fear, dislike, or distrust." was writen by Mojo Pin.
Which is wrong.
And I corrected him.
|
|
#45
 2002-03-27, 03:27
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I'm sorry... are you attacking NAMBLA or the ACLU? And what you're talking about has nothing to do with this topic. This topic isn't about men molesting boys.
Read that link I gave you and look at the bottom for those sources and I ask again, do those sources not mean anything? You can hate the ACLU but what about those sources? All they basically did was put the information onto 1 easy page to read.
|
|
#46
 2002-03-27, 17:12
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
>>>Formed in 1978 NAMBLA calls for the "empowerment" of youth in the sexual area. Taking a hitler stance in childmolestation.<<<
Huh?
|
|
#47
 2002-03-27, 19:44
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Fred Madison are you fucking retard?
You said, "This topic isn't about men molesting boys."
Isn't this topic about homosexuality?
Men having sex with boys is a homosexual act!!!
You stupid fuckin shit.
So what don't you understand about that?
I'm attacking both the ACLU and NAMBLA.
You are the one that ejected ACLU into the conversation to begin with in support of gay rights.
I was explaining why I discredit anything submitted by the ACLU and why I flat out said "Fuck the ACLU".
In the past i've been all in favor for what the ACLU has contributed to society. Until I learned that it supports and uses members funds to defend a organization to exploit and molest children.
Spirit of '22 sick shit isn't it? That was taken directly from their organizations website.
|
|
#48
 2002-03-27, 20:55
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Fred Madison I almost completely forgot...
You seem to be pretty supportive of NAMBLA! A group who advocates the legalization of sex between men and boys as young as EIGHT years old.
And I asked you a few posts back, "Do you like little boys too?"
You failed to answer my question so I would have to assume the worst here.
You sick mother fucker you.
|
|
#49
 2002-03-27, 22:48
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
This isn't discrediting what those sources say about homosexuals parenting children. Do you think those do not mean anything just because the ACLU used them? It may be a homosexual act but this topic isn't about men molesting boys. It isn't about child molesters or pedophilia. You can go start something about that in another topic.
Do you have a problem with the American Psychological Association for some reason too? They say the same thing. Not as extensively though. http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/answers.html
How have I been supportive of NAMBLA? No, I don't like little boys. Do you ever remember me saying that two beautiful naked women is appealing in a previous post to this topic? Does that support your notion that I like little boys?
|
|
#50
 2002-03-28, 00:07
|
Demon�s Dick 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Poop�s a bitch. Oh, sorry, I�m new in here, maybe I should not insult other the first time I write s.th., but nevertheless, Poop�s a fucking, stupid, damned bitch. May it be your parents are siblings you cunt? What�s the problem �bout this shit? Fuck on what�s a phobia. (By the way, sorry �bout my bad English.
|
|
#51
 2002-04-23, 15:45
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
You, on the other hand are incapable of detecting sarcasm.
A "hetero sex tutorial"... is that what fundamentalist Muslims call their pornography?
|
|
#52
 2002-04-24, 09:25
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
LOOSER (i don't know why u always mention my relligion) francly i'm not a practitian muslim i often forget my prayers )and i don't know why u mentioned it it has nothing to do with this post hehehe well it's a common LOOOOOOOOOOOSER strategie to change the subject just admit u r a loooser and u can't have a normal relation so u use cyber sex and u chat hehehehe bye i bet u turn red when a girl get naked in front of u hehehehe have ever tried hehehehehehe
|
|
#53
 2002-04-24, 13:38
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I get more sex from my girlfriend in a week than you get in a month prince. There's a problem here. I don't know the specific gene sequence of the gay gene, as the human genome has yet to be entirely mapped. Sorry. So where did you get your anti-gay information. Any form of religious authorities don't count, sorry. Loser only has 1 "o", fool.
|
|
#54
 2002-04-24, 20:03
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
200+ POST CELEBRATION! WOOHOO!
FuckOffandDie, you initally wrote...
"I correct myself... statistically there is only an 80% chance that you are repressing homosexual urges..."
I challenged your sources then you replied with...
"http://www.apa.org/releases/homophob.html
If you could point out any part of that article which backs up your inital statement I would be impressed (as it doesn't). After all i'm not being subjected to pornographic videotapes here.
On a closing note,
Fuck Off and go parade your gay pride and gay rights shit somewhere else.
MATHEW SHEPARD = Just another dead faggot!
|
|
#55
 2002-04-25, 03:58
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Hey, "I love poop". Why don't you go live up to your name and wrap your lips around a juicy log of shit?
|
|
#56
 2002-04-25, 14:26
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
66% of the nonhomophobic group showed no significant tumescence while watching the male homosexual video, only 20% of the homophobic men showed little or no evidence of arousal
...looks like you like gay porn more than the average male. Oh... I forgot, you're not homophobic... you just don't like gay people
|
|
#57
 2002-04-25, 16:05
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
FuckOffandDie lol you are the dipshit that ejected "Gay Porn" into the argument. I wouldn't doubt it if you're the fruitiest of them all on TOTSE. TheMouse I will only if you wrap your lips around a .45 first Fuckin fag lover.
|
|
#58
 2002-04-26, 19:00
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Famicomie i wasn't refering to u if u have more sex than me that's ur life i'm not for a sew competition here i was answering (FuckOffandDie) see his post in page 8 about cyber sex why did u feel ofenced but why do u tell me that homosexuality is in genes b4 the genes are not sequenced hehehehehehe proove it until then there i'm right even if the rest of the world doesn't agree with me hehehe ciao
|
|
#59
 2002-04-26, 21:57
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Why do rabid homophobic guys always seem so hostile, pent up, and sexually frustrated? Hmmm..
I got a little lisp and I've been working on my limp wrist See women are a drag and I think I wanna be a faggot now A mincing ninny a prancing fairy merry little queen A Bruce LaBruce wet dream a nancy boy with wings
I wanna be a homosexual
Shock the middle class take it up your punk rock ass You rub your little thing when you see phony dykes in Penthouse magazine So what's the difference Mr. Cream Rinse you just need a man A beefy leather fag to take you out in drag
I wanna be a homosexual
Call me a faggot call me a butt loving fudge packing queer I don't care cause it's the straight in straight edge That makes me wanna drink a beer And be a pansy and be a homo
Shock the middle class take it up your punk rock ass You rub your puny thing when you see studs with tight jeans pass you on the street Who wears short shorts you wear short shorts you're so full of shit Why don't you admit that you don't have the balls to be a queer
I dedicate the screeching weasel song to "I love poop" ^____^
|
|
#60
 2002-04-28, 18:49
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: TheMouse wrote,"I wanna be a homosexual"
Errr.. your theme song? TheMouse <-- another aids case anyone else?
|
|
#61
 2002-04-28, 20:26
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I'm a heterosexual girl, you sad little boy.
|
|
#62
 2002-04-29, 15:54
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Just because you claim to be a female, i'm still under the safe assumption that your chest is much more hairier than mine 
|
|
#63
 2002-04-29, 17:24
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Believe what you want if it makes you feel comfortable.
|
|
#64
 2002-05-10, 19:59
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Ok!
|
|
#65
 2002-05-15, 16:00
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Hahahahahahaha!
|
|
#66
 2002-05-16, 10:28
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Who cares what gays do unless they try and bum me or somethin I dont give a shit what they do in there own homes as long as they leave me alone.
Peadose however I would like to kill as many as possible. This isnt just anger if I had the address of a peado and I new for sure he was, I would make sure he suffered before he died.
--=Viper=--
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|