About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-10, 12:53
ernesto ernesto is offline
Regular
 
Default I enjoy posing in the nude.

I live in London, England and enjoy posing in the nude. I work sometimes as a "life model" for art classes but can't find anyone to take digital pics of me naked. ie I can get paid work but can't get anyone to do it for free.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-10, 20:56
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

um, are you male or female?
 #3 
Old 2002-03-10, 21:16
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

if its a girl called ernesto, i probably wouldnt photograph her either.

if youre a dood i dont get it. are you wanting to do like art-house pics or like porn pics? either way there are millions of web sites that specialize in that shit, id have to assume that there are some located in London that would be happy to photograph your ass whether youre pretty or pretty ugly.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-11, 08:36
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

Very simple explanation.

In the setting of an art class, its ok to be painting or photographing you. Its socially acceptable.

Outside... people feel uncomfortable.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-11, 17:00
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

uhh, not in my experience..
 #6 
Old 2002-03-11, 22:24
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

yeah, thats whack, look at the millions of porn sites out there and tell me that ppl are uncomfortable taking naked pics of ppl. youre a moron.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-11, 23:07
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

There are classes who will pay you to model, but you will have to stand there for 15 minutes at a time and listen to music, but its good pay, while people draw and paint and in other mediums.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-11, 23:08
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

btw are you doing this for sexual release?
 #9 
Old 2002-03-12, 05:51
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

I'm wondering if he's asking a question at all or randomly letting us know this little tidbit about himself.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-12, 06:32
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

Titbit freak, i posted somthin for you about what i thought it first read when i read it
 #11 
Old 2002-03-13, 13:44
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

I'm with Spiffy except I don't think it's random. I think it's a she who expected to get a raise out of some eager snap happy chaps.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-13, 19:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

And I'm with jung about a girl named ernesto.

But the name, combined with the complete lack of mention of gender, makes me think it's a guy. That and the not being able to get someone to take nude photos.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-14, 01:09
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I enjoy posing in the nude.

buy a webcam.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics