About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-07, 13:01
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Mental Aid?

Ok, question:

When you guys toss off without a visual aid, what do you think about/picture??

Tasty fish... Tasty fish... Poison Fish!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-03-07, 15:32
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

The last visual aid.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-08, 00:23
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

So, for you, it'd be a mental picture of your grandmother in a fishnet catsuit?

 #4 
Old 2002-03-08, 00:47
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Hmm.. I can think of someone else I wouldn't mind seeing in a fishnet catsuit..
 #5 
Old 2002-03-08, 02:35
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

enlighten us, do..
 #6 
Old 2002-03-08, 03:28
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

just continuing the smiley trend.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-08, 03:30
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

"The last visual aid."

yeah that's pretty much it....

(edit)



(end edit)

[This message has been edited by Rogue dude (edited 03-08-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-03-08, 11:54
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Yeh, Spiffy! Tell us who the lucky girl/woman/man/boy/goat/corpse is!! The suspense is KILLING me!!
 #9 
Old 2002-03-08, 23:20
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 #10 
Old 2002-03-09, 01:10
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Argh, just cuz you talked about mojo in an oversized beanie doesn't mean I wanna tell you who I can picture in a fishnet catsuit..

n0 smil3y f0r j00!
 #11 
Old 2002-03-09, 01:33
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

No fair, I wanna know!
 #12 
Old 2002-03-09, 13:08
Moderator
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

this one?
 #13 
Old 2002-03-09, 20:26
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Like I'd want her to bother with the fishnet catsuit..
 #14 
Old 2002-03-10, 02:29
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

As IF that balaklava thing doesn't turn you on!! It's sexy!! ESPECIALLY if he's wearing a fishnet catsuit.
 #15 
Old 2002-03-10, 02:44
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Worst topic ever!
 #16 
Old 2002-03-11, 01:04
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

I'll show YOU worst topic ever!!! :evil
 #17 
Old 2002-03-11, 01:38
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

i'm waiting.....
 #18 
Old 2002-03-11, 08:35
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

lol. And... ?

Spiffy, since when do you talk in leet ? I tought you had to be 14 to be allowed a lisence for leet.

Guess I was wrong
 #19 
Old 2002-03-11, 12:53
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Sometimes i think of perverse, gory sex acts between myself and Fiona Apple. Other times, i dream of masturbating in my own faeces.

Mostly, i think of Poison though. Usually giving me oral sex. Or doggy-style shenanigans.
 #20 
Old 2002-03-12, 05:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

i 0wnz j00r l33t sp34k bi0tch
 #21 
Old 2002-03-12, 15:27
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Mine certainly wouldn't be a chick with a name like PoisonFishGirl.

I picture you as some skanky chick...
 #22 
Old 2002-03-12, 20:57
The Pharmacyst The Pharmacyst is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

I picture the girl of my dreams having a nice night of sex together or other things. I have a good imagination.
 #23 
Old 2002-03-13, 08:36
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

I AM skanky. And a bitch. And fat too, really fat. And I have buck teeth. And I'm a dwarf as well. With leaky yellow pustules all over my face. I have just about every STD ever imagined. And more. I rape goats for fun and when I feel like a change, I get them to rape me.

Sorry. I just thought a little introductory spiel was in order. HAHAHAAHAH

Poison.
 #24 
Old 2002-03-16, 08:31
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

Just clearing things up, Poison isn't a skank at all. She's one of, if not THE most beautiful girl i know, the best kisser, the most fantastic girl, with the best sense of humour...as you can see, she's quite desirable..

And just between you and I...her breasts are...damn amazing.
 #25 
Old 2002-03-16, 21:28
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mental Aid?

You being the Internet.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics