|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-03-05, 06:40
|
snipah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Male multiple orgasms
i'm really getting good at these multiple orgasms. But it seems to be very rare to hear of anybody who's able to do. It seems that most of my friends think that male multiple orgasms are a load of crap. I'd just like to know how many of you out there are able to have multiple orgasms, and no, having an orgasm where you ejaculate and go soft doesn't count, you have to remain hard and you don't ejaculate. Any body have any records they'd like to share? my record is 5, and by that time i've spent way to much time masterbating so i just finish it off.
|
|
#2
 2002-03-05, 21:12
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
quote: Originally posted by snipah: and no, having an orgasm where you ejaculate and go soft doesn't count, you have to remain hard and you don't ejaculate.
I think you are confused; you don't ejaculate, you didn't orgasm. At least, according to my book.
|
|
#3
 2002-03-05, 23:02
|
snipah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
Nope, i think i knew what i was talking about. An orgasm is something that happens to a human where the heart rate increases, and there are a series of rythmic contractions of the pc muscles . Ejaculation is the discharge of semen. You can have an orgasm where you don't discharge semen, and it feels like a normal orgasm that is accompanied with the discharge of semen. Since the semen isn't discharged, all that build up is still inside of you and your body still wants to get rid of it, so you're still hard. Ejaculation however, must be accompanied by an orgasm.
|
|
#4
 2002-03-06, 23:47
|
snipah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
i guess everyone thinks that i'm full of shit, well i'm not trying to bullshit anybody about this topic.
|
|
#5
 2002-03-06, 23:52
|
MysteriousEnigma 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
I have experienced multiple orgasms a couple of times. I agree with snipah that you don't have to ejaculate to have an orgasm but when you do ejaculate, the orgasm is more intense.
|
|
#6
 2002-03-07, 15:46
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
It's not bullshit, but it's also not something too many people are capable of.
|
|
#7
 2002-03-07, 22:14
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
Ok, I guessI stand corrected. Though I didn't say that I was absolutely right, I said 'according to my book'. Oh well, Live and learn.
|
|
#8
 2002-03-12, 05:51
|
BiteMeProbation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
My record is 4 but usually I just start shooting blanks after 2.
|
|
#9
 2002-03-12, 10:55
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
Maybe I should leave this one alone, 'cause I guess only the guys would know about this. However, as a girl, I think of the guy being SATISFIED when he orgasms. If he isn't satisfied yet, then he hasn't orgasmed yet! And how can he be "satisfied" when he hasn't ejaculated? WOW!! Thanks for the lesson...I thought I knew guys bodies really good, but I am in shocking just now learning something new!! Thanks, Teach!! (hee hee)!!Or are you guys just strange? Also, if you are counting how many times you can orgasm, maybe you have too much time on (or "IN") your hands.(hee hee)!!Love, Venus.
|
|
#10
 2002-03-13, 05:23
|
snipah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
nope, the guy isn't satisfied until he ejaculates, when all that build up in the ejaculatory duct is gone, then that is when the guy is satisfied
|
|
#11
 2002-03-13, 07:51
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
Then I was right!!!........Right? Love, Venus
|
|
#12
 2002-03-18, 13:46
|
GreaterEvil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
I havent been able to do it yet, but I started practicing ever since I picked up a tantra book. no luck yet though 
|
|
#13
 2002-03-18, 14:27
|
neverright 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
Just for the record, you can ejaculate without orgasm.
|
|
#14
 2002-03-19, 03:19
|
snipah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
i've never heard of anyone ejaculating without having an orgasm. I'm pretty sure you orgasm no mater what when you ejaculate. I mean....how does the semen come out? If there aren't any muscle contractions then it doesn't seem possible
|
|
#15
 2002-03-19, 07:50
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
it is possible, but it kind of hurts.
|
|
#16
 2002-03-25, 00:50
|
The Omnipotent One 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
I've only been lucky enough to exp. this once. I only had two but the first one was incredilbe, it lasted for about five minutes. Has it been that way for anyone else?
|
|
#17
 2002-04-01, 11:49
|
GargoyleBrother 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
Ok jsut for the record multiple male orgasisms are possible but i think we have already confermed that here but anyway i have personally had several with my b/f and also have given him several and i can tell u know that they r a hell of a lot better than when i cum. Also for te record u dont even have ot be hard to have one. I know cause i've been there got off for atleast 10mins and was never hard the entire time.
ps. I'm bi (well duh, i got a b/f and i'm a guy go figure) and theres nothing wrong with is makes it easier to get a date more of a selection hehe :-D
|
|
#18
 2002-04-02, 03:10
|
maxjulian187 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
I can only recall one situation where I had mulit. I think it had to do with the fact that I was high on acid. It was nuts we were 69 ing and it was like a fucking yinyang rotating, she would be coming in my mouth and it would flow through me and i whould comeinto her mouth, this happened at least like 3 times and I didnt nut till some later time.
|
|
#19
 2002-04-14, 06:32
|
InsaneChild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Male multiple orgasms
it's not imposible, 'cause i can do it
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|