About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-04, 21:33
Laflyer11 Laflyer11 is offline
Regular
 
Default ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

Is it considered cheating, or is it even wrong to be "seeing" not "going out". Is that rite, is there anything wrong with that except the fact that it makes every guy you know hate you cuz you get more than the average guy?
Because I (no lie) am seeing 4 girls rite now... 2 which whom i work with, and 2 whom I'v met through girls. they all like me, and I like all of them, but I obveosly dont want to settle down just yet, eventually one will be picked, and the rest dropped off.
BUT!!!!.... none of these girls know about each other, all they know is that I like them... and I did tell 2 that I didnt want to go out... so if they all eventually find out, or some.. about each other, do they have a rite to be mad?

[This message has been edited by Laflyer11 (edited 03-04-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-03-04, 21:59
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

Damn rights. What do you think you would do if you found out the woman that you liked was seeing four other guys? They'll catch you...
 #3 
Old 2002-03-04, 22:06
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

Yes laflayer you need to let them know otherwise you are are a cheating bastard. I'm seeing someone right now, yet I'm also looking for more, that's just the way this type of non-relationship works, all parties must be informed. Unless you like being a slimy sneaking around cunt that cheats on his nice lady friends, right guy?

[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 03-04-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-03-04, 23:19
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

Yeah, noone likes to know they're not your only concern.. better if you have that sort of arrangement (non-exclusivity) sorted out before if you're gonna do that..

Mind you, I don't get that.. the people I wanna be with are the ones I love, and I can only love one person at once.. if I don't love them, then there's no point in looking for a relationship, only thing I'd do is have a one night/multiple night stand with them.... relationships are for love, not just sex.. imo.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-05, 11:57
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

Fuck man, and i thought i was a casanova...(sarcasm).

Er, i think you already know the answer to your question, considering you said "they don't know about each other".

It's not cheating as such, it's just called screwing around. Nothing to be proud of, son. Just pick the girl with the biggest breasts.

Sorted.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-05, 20:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

If you haven't already talked to them and figured out that it's cool on both sides to be seeing other people, do it. It's the right thing to do, which is hopefully enough reason. It'll help keep them from potentially being infuriated with you (bad in and of itself, extremely bad if they find out numbers and team up with one, two, or all three of the others to make your life hell).

And, if those two together aren't enough, consider.. maybe you'll get lucky beyond belief and a couple of them might be curious about the others.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-05, 20:41
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

Oh yeah, didja get the book o Muted One?
 #8 
Old 2002-03-06, 01:40
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

ooh yeah, forgot to email you, got it, finished it already will be mailing it back in the next couple days.. v good, although not as edgy as his other stuff, imo
 #9 
Old 2002-03-06, 09:08
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

Was the book at all pornographic?
 #10 
Old 2002-03-06, 15:56
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

uhh, there's some sex in it I think..
 #11 
Old 2002-03-06, 16:34
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ADD-ON Q TO "CHEATING"

There was a hooker, so I'm assuming there was sex, but I can't remember.. it might've only been flashback sex.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics