About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-04, 15:51
Regular
 
-
Default highheels

why do i like women to wear highheels, just out of curiosities sake. i can't really find any real reason. is it because it makes womens legs look longer, like an ankle extension? is it because it makes womens calf muscles more pronounced giveing a sence of health therby appealing to the males instinctive side (looking for the mate who has the best health, etc)? is it a superiority thing, like women are wearing these things which are doing no good for them physically whatsoever (back problems, fucking up their feet, etc) and the only reason i can see women wear them is from male appreciation for them, this reason however could be turned upside down as wanting to be dominated by women who become elavated and dominant by wearing things that make them more sexually attractive to men through their own choice. or maybe i should stop analizeing it and just appreciate it.

i'm sure i'm contradicting myself somewhere in there but i still feel a little bit funny after last nights fun haveing only slept 2 hours
 #2 
Old 2002-03-04, 16:01
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Do you like a specific kind of high heels though? I mean, are you going for the very sexual shoe with a phallic sorta heel, or is it just the height that you like?..
 #3 
Old 2002-03-04, 16:30
Regular
 
-
Default Re: highheels

not really too sure i think the a sexual shoe would be a stilleto or say one with a rediculous heel like a bondage shoe. the phallic shoe is definatlly titilateing in one sence or another (oh no, i sound like i have a shoe fetish). i once read a thing about the film aliens that kinna relates to this, it stated that the reason women found the film scary/erotic was because of the phallic shape of the aliens head and on the couner side males found the eggs scary/erotic because of the likeness to the female genitalia, unfortunatly my mind is a bit mushy to comprehend anything even remotly freudian at the moment. to be honest i was just talking about the phenominon of high heels in general, i suposse it could also stem off to makeup and cutting and styling of facial hair or any kind of asthetics aimed at pleaseing the opposite sex. i am just curious as to what other reasons for this would be, people are always stateing how they don't do things for other people and their whole dress sence, style, attitude is not in anyway governed by outside stimulus, i on the other belive evry action is in some way brought on by an isntinct however far back this instict may be it still in some way influences the persons actions which then goes onto form social paranoia which then goes on to form an action , be it wearing something, saying something, etc.

"all aboard the tangent train, next stop neurosis"

maybe i've just answered the question.
ugh, i dunno.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-04, 18:41
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Personally, I wear heels because it's fun as hell to intimidate everyone around.. (in heels I'm around 6'3-4)

I also wear them because well, have you ever LOOKED at women's shoes? Flat shoes are mostly just frumpy and awful.. things get more stylish when you add a 3 inch heel.. I never wear stilettos, though I wouldn't say no if I liked the shoe.. I tend to wear the kind of heels that are at least comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time..

 #5 
Old 2002-03-04, 20:09
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Ewww high heels are not attractive in any way at all to me. They look uncomfortable, and inhibiting(you can't dance in them at all), plus pornstars wear them. Ugh.

A girl that wears nice skate shoes is essential, but what gets my blood going is a girl in snowboarding boots. Yeah I know its weird but hey. Otherwise out at a club or party if a girl is wearing cute moonboots or those little shoes that have the huge soles, I melt. I don't have a foot thing but there are certain things like that that just do it for me.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-04, 20:38
Regular
 
-
Default Re: highheels

hmm, not sure about the snowboard boots thing i think they make ppl walk like they've just shat themselves, not as much as skiers however.
i do like a girl in skate shoes though.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-04, 21:07
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Yeah it's more the look of the boots themselves, I've never thought there was anything wrong with the way a girl walks in them, I think a girl with natural grace would make it look fine anyhow. Plus there is the added attraction that a girl is athletic, and usually pretty tough if she is a boarder.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-04, 21:16
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Actually I find it hard to dance in flat shoes.. makes me feel odd..
 #9 
Old 2002-03-04, 22:02
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

I mean dancing as in b-girl style, jungle, Drum and Base, breakbeats, funky speed garage, etc.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-04, 23:21
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

ahh.. different scene to the clubs I used to frequent back when I was allowed to go to them..

 #11 
Old 2002-03-05, 00:10
Regular
 
-
Default Re: highheels

unfortunatlly there is a big defacit of drum and bass in glasgow i think we have one night with piss poor ltj bukem style almost ambiant d+b which is bearable to listen to when your in the house but not in a club. there used to be quite a few good nights but they've long since passed *sniff*, we used to have an ok scene with really dirty hard d+b in the clubs but now alas...
i had heard d+b was pretty popular over in canada me and a couple of m8s are gonna go over this winter snowboarding and hopefully sample the scene.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-05, 00:11
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

You know suze about the high heel being phallic just remember the guy who proposed that smoked cigars. On the subject of tall women in heels I had a teacher and she was 6'4, without heels, she wore high heels; It was truely a fearsom sight.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-05, 00:30
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

I'm 6' exactly in my socks, so I can get fairly intimidating, depending on the shoes.. it's great.. short men are at the perfect breast height..

 #14 
Old 2002-03-05, 01:36
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

ahh if only all women could enjoy the breast gazing thing.....

snowboard boots are sweet because the only thing hotter than a female snowboarder is a female skater. chicks that can skate rule, i just wish i could find one. (yeah im the only skater in my area )

 #15 
Old 2002-03-05, 02:55
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

What about that authoritive sound they make as they walk in heels. Ooooh I love that.

"with heavy steps in graceful flight" ~RucKusS

[This message has been edited by neverright (edited 03-05-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-03-05, 03:50
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Dub brotha!! yeah D&B has it's following here but it is still a sub culture of a sub culture. I was at a party two nights ago with my new close friend(I'm not sure what to call her) and we are both D&B kids. They had two rooms but they played trance and hard house in both rooms until the last two hours, totally choked us up. That's just the way they do it here in my backwoods hole. In Vangroovie and Victoria there are good clubs and parties you can go to that play nothing but!! I miss living there. LTJ is music I listen to to go to sleep!!lol

When and where are you going boarding?

Sorry about the tangent guys.
 #17 
Old 2002-03-05, 16:42
Regular
 
-
Default Re: highheels

not to sure about the exact date or destination but definatly early winter, my m8s got familly over there somewhere so we got a place to stay untill we get jobs, we should be staying for bout 4-5 months depending on how the money and season goes.

i need to concentrate on saveing money to get a new deck at the moment, i've been rideing this 4 year old rad air Reto Lamb deck and the metal edge has just come off one side (shitty scottish rock coverd mountains). i recon if i wait till the seasons over i'll get a cheap 1 somewhere.
 #18 
Old 2002-03-05, 20:33
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Nuthin wrong with a woman in sneakers..
 #19 
Old 2002-03-07, 12:48
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: highheels

Good question, DUB. I'm not sure, but I think men like to see the girl in high heels for the same reasons I wear them--like (1) they can SEE that she is athletic and body toned (they can't tell so well about this if she is in flats)-- I am a skater too, Syphon, which keeps my legs visibly strong, toned and tight for my dancing (2) they make her legs look longer and causing more excitment to their imaginations (3) They know what you are doing is a sacrifice, but that you do it FOR THEM, and they appreciate you even more for that one. (5) On nights I dance in them, my tips are much much more than other styles I've danced in (even tried moonboots and other frumpy ones a few times). What turns men on is such a mystery to us sometimes, but dancing in highest high heels definitely helps a lot. Love, Venus.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics