About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-04, 00:44
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default striae

Stretch Marks, thoughts?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-07, 13:23
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

Uhhhhh....

Shivers with the slivers of fishie fish fish.

Yeah you heard me.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-08, 05:56
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

That reply made no sense! Please explain. The only reason I ask is for some reason I have developed a few, and i wonder what people think.


 #4 
Old 2002-03-08, 06:53
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

when your on Acid, you think like Acid!
 #5 
Old 2002-03-08, 07:14
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

Im very self councious(spelling) about it, and I was wondering if people cant stand it. I guess im strange because i dont worry about my dick size, but i worry what they will think when they see some stretch marks. *CRY*
 #6 
Old 2002-03-08, 11:48
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

Don't worry about it! Heaps of people get them, they're just a part of having skin, I guess...

Rub some olive oil or aloe vera on them, then the colour will lighten and you won't be able to see them as well. Do it twice a day and keep on rubbing (off. Haha j/k) until your skin totally absorbs it.

Tasty fish... Tasty fish... Poison Fish!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-03-09, 01:16
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

I know guys who have stretch marks for exactly two reasons.

1. Enormously fat.

2. Surgery as a weeks-old baby, stretch marks caused by the scar. And by being a chubby bastard anyway.

Therefore, I'm guessing that there's a reason they're there. If it's either of the above, getting in shape may not make them go away, but no one's really gonna care. If you're already in good shape, well, still consider why you have the stretch marks and what you might be able to do about the cause instead of the result.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-09, 01:27
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

Actually, i'm near the right wieght for my size (135) I don't think I had any surgery that I know of..They just developed during a growth spurt. I try to stay in shape, which I think I do.

It just happened. I read that 40% of guys get them, and 70% of women get them.

Its just another thing on top of my anxiety disorder that I worry about.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-09, 03:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

That's straight-up weird, but as long as you're in good shape, and they don't cover, like, half your body and make you look deformed or burned or something awfully noticeable, most people aren't gonna care. If they do, maybe you should talk to a dermatologist. I can't think of anyone else who would have an idea.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-09, 05:44
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

There's only one way to get rid of them, and that's with the help of a dermatologist.. who'll probably prescribe a combo of retin-A and alpha hydroxy's if my memory serves me right..

But they will fade in time..
 #11 
Old 2002-03-10, 02:31
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

OR you could get a kitchen knife and "carve those babies out!!" Trust me. I'm an expert.

Dum dum...

Dum dum...

Dum dum dum dum dum dum...

CHING!! CHING!! CHING!!

Ooh. Sorry. Must have dosed off.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-12, 16:58
prost8 prost8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

please excuse my ignorance...but what the hell are you guys talking about?? what are stretch marks????
 #13 
Old 2002-03-15, 05:11
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

Stretch marks are thin grey/pink/white striae that are left on skin when the body grows and the skin must, yes, stretch. You often see them on pregnant women. Or fat people. Or monkeys. Oh wait... That one was a lie.
 #14 
Old 2002-03-15, 05:29
Eurnome Eurnome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

I had the same problem. I got stretch marks on my lower back when I was in about 7'th grade from a growth spurt. The marks were not there previously and I am by no means fat. I'm 16 now and the marks have disappeared a lot. I figure they'll go away eventually.
 #15 
Old 2002-03-15, 12:53
Beautiful Freak Beautiful Freak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: striae

same happened me. I was about 12-13 and they just appeared!!!
I forgot about them soon enough. They're nothing to be ashamed of.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics