About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-03, 06:43
DyecastRanger DyecastRanger is offline
Regular
 
Default Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly


I have come to the simple conclusion that women can't be trusted. my subject heading is not strong enough. women are innatley untrustworthy. it is okay for women to use a guy for good times, money, drugs and just an easy ride in general. that is fucked.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-03, 08:45
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

And men are perfect angels?
 #3 
Old 2002-03-03, 11:13
Moderator
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

but men are so simple, you know it from the first secound you talk to them, if you can trust them or not. Women ...
 #4 
Old 2002-03-03, 13:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

That's bullshit. Men are just as untrustworthy as women, and just as trustworthy.

Sweeping generalisations again.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-03, 13:17
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

So women can be untrustworthy in relationships.....

MEN are untrustworthy all the friggin time.... in relationships, in friendships, all the time.

I remember once i was really good friends with a guy and we had one row and he decided to tell everyone i was a "sad little drug addict" which at the time wasnt far from the truth.... none of my female friends would ever do summin like that

Guys suck and as a guy u really shouldnt be slagging off girls!

 #6 
Old 2002-03-03, 14:50
Moderator
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

well, I have to admit, that my response was subjective and influenced by experiences I�ve made in the past.
What I wanted to say was, that I know, if I can trust a guy or not. But I�ve never met a girl I�ve trusted, which was worth it.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-04, 05:47
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

naw it just in a different way. women are more sneaky about it. until you break up then.....
 #8 
Old 2002-03-04, 07:27
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

Everyone sucks.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-04, 08:29
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Everyone sucks.


damn right!

no one gets my trust first off they have to earn it

women are smarter then men and can lie much much better so it's hard to tell

men lie a lot but slip up sooner or later

so like McBang said! EVERYONE sucks
 #10 
Old 2002-03-07, 13:20
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

quote:
Originally posted by DyecastRanger:

I have come to the simple conclusion that women can't be trusted. my subject heading is not strong enough. women are innatley untrustworthy. it is okay for women to use a guy for good times, money, drugs and just an easy ride in general. that is fucked.



So basically what you're saying is that you're a fucked up, stereotypically-inclined misogynist??

Noted.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-07, 14:12
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Women shouldn't be trusted to quickly

I don't think it's fair to say any one group of people (like MEN or WOMEN) are untrustworthy.....but I DO think both men and women can be "trusted to be untrustworthy", about 99% of the time, and to lie to one another if they really think it will get them something they really want. It's actually funny sometimes guys will totally lie to me when I don't really even care what they say or what is the real truth. It's just the way things work most of the time in real life, and---(thank God, for me---it doesn't make any difference at all, or in the outcome either. But in some kind of heartfelt "love" relationship situation, I can imagine how knowing you are hearing big lies WOULDN'T be funny like it is to my ears for me to hear. Love, Venus.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics