About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-27, 18:44
sliver486 sliver486 is offline
Regular
 
Default French kissing

I'm only 13 and i feel really stupid asking this but how do youm french kiss
 #2 
Old 2002-02-27, 22:04
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

don't feel bad lol i'm 16 and i have no idea... thouge i'm sure someone will help ya out soon
 #3 
Old 2002-02-27, 22:11
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

French kissing is really very simple.

Two people, both presumably possessing the standard tongue+lips equipment.

Lips on lips, open your mouths, use your tongues to explore each others mouths, lick lips from the inside, etc. More intimate than your average peck on the lips, very fun.

Any other questions?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-27, 22:47
Moderator
 
Default Re: French kissing

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Any other questions?


can I have a practical lesson?

*sticks out tongue*

 #5 
Old 2002-02-27, 23:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

I don't like the dangerous side effect - risk of idiocy infection..

I only kiss smart people.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-27, 23:35
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

french kissing is a sinch.

stick your toung in and have fun , if your horny and you feel it , you will do it right

my first french kiss i suckd the girls toung out almost just trying to look like they do on tv and she fell on the ground laughing.
how embarrising is that!
 #7 
Old 2002-02-27, 23:46
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

quote:

my first french kiss i suckd the girls toung out almost just trying to look like they do on tv and she fell on the ground laughing.
how embarrising is that!


;D hahaha yeah that would be pretty bad
 #8 
Old 2002-02-28, 00:49
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

there is sometimes a bit of light lip bitting thats always fun, so long as one of you doesn't go hannibal lecter. I'm getting nostalgic.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-28, 02:18
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

Some advice for guys: Don't be too agressive this is the number one reason that guys suck at kissing(yes I've kissed a few guys).

There are all sorts of other subtlties that are really difficult to explain. It is something that some people are natural at and some people just suck at, don't worry though just go with it, it will work itself out. Plus it is something that you can improve. Good luck!!
 #10 
Old 2002-02-28, 03:17
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

Women kiss so much better than guys, it's true.. so much softer and nicer..

 #11 
Old 2002-02-28, 05:00
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

I often flick my tongue gently back and forth accross the tip of her tongue. drives her wild, but i don't know what it'll do for you. different strokes for different folks. but remember: GENTLY.

when it comes to kissing, you don't want to be a raging beast until she basically gives you the o.k. but even then, don't go nuts.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-28, 07:59
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

hey my first time it was a woman that started the bitting suze.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-28, 10:50
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

WTF is wrong with you people, you just now how to do it dont get worried over stuff like that and HA HA i am 12 and i have frenched
 #14 
Old 2002-02-28, 11:56
Moderator
 
Default Re: French kissing

you do realize, Suze, that this is more like an own goal?

*sticks out his tongue again and points with his finger at Suzie, who maybe tried this joke in real life and notices, that people laughed at her because of that*

 #15 
Old 2002-02-28, 16:04
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

Alan, I didn't say a woman can't be rough, just, overall the actuall kissing experience with a woman beats guys hands down most every time.. I still prefer to kiss guys, but kissing girls is a hell of a lot of fun..

 #16 
Old 2002-02-28, 21:54
Kikirose Kikirose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

If you have a long enough tongue, try flicking it on the roof of his/her mouth. It tickles and it can work as a turn on.
 #17 
Old 2002-03-01, 00:49
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

I don't know about everyone else, but in my case, I'M usually the one who starts the biting. Only softly. And only the bottom lip.

Daddy doesn't like it rough.
 #18 
Old 2002-03-03, 10:14
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

Wow, I never actually believed we had 12 year olds on these board, I thought it was just an insult we always told someone else, damn who would have known it was true.
 #19 
Old 2002-03-03, 13:12
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

Everyone is nervous about their first kiss....

I know i was

However when u start u forget everything people have said and it all comes naturally,

And Girls are MUCH better kissers than guys... except this is weird but i have noticed that gay/bi guys tend to kiss kinda like girls so thats pretty cool too.
 #20 
Old 2002-03-03, 17:08
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: French kissing

hell yea its fun. its so great in the morning to wake up and do it... it shows they care...
 #21 
Old 2002-03-08, 04:58
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

I'm 16 ok I really don't mind the kissing part but I have a bad habit that really annoys me to hell(I smoke) and I am really worried about offending a girl with Marlboro breath. I am constantly carrying a can of Altoids in my pocket to prevent this from happening, but I am still afraid of kissing a girl with bad breath and getting the frown.

 #22 
Old 2002-03-08, 05:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

so quit smoking and quit worrying..

smokers breath isn't THAT bad usually..
 #23 
Old 2002-03-08, 05:17
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

BUT you can always incorporate your smoking INTO your kissing (preferebly weed) its so much more loving one person takes a hit, holds it for a second, kiss then slowly let it to the other person, good points for style here!
 #24 
Old 2002-03-09, 05:52
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

quote:
Originally posted by AcidTrooper:
BUT you can always incorporate your smoking INTO your kissing (preferebly weed) its so much more loving one person takes a hit, holds it for a second, kiss then slowly let it to the other person, good points for style here!



That works too or option B stop being a greedy fucker and pass her the pipe.

hint hint
 #25 
Old 2002-03-09, 07:44
hp hp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing


Haha. A discussion over french kissing... hell, this place aien't so bad after all.
 #26 
Old 2002-03-23, 23:10
P_Dub_Pyro P_Dub_Pyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

k, i've been wondering this...if its you're first time with a particular girl (i'm a guy) do you wait for her to start using her tounge? what are the basic rules of kissing
 #27 
Old 2002-03-24, 04:01
Encrypted_Error Encrypted_Error is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: French kissing

The only time I french kissed was with my ex a few times (obviously when we were still going out). It seemed like she was gawping? (I dont know if thats the right word) like opening and closing quite a lot, whereas I wasnt kinda. Hard to explain. Still don't know which one of us was the one doing it 'wrong' (obviously there is no wrong way but I mean diff to the usual).
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics