About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-25, 15:19
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Sexual Frustration..

Ugh, nasty!. how'd you deal with it? Masturbation isn't the same, bad sex is worse than no sex.. how do you scratch that unscratchable itch?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-25, 16:59
-blindfold -blindfold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

i find it best to try and occupy my mind with other things. reading, killing things(games), art.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-25, 19:27
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

Well there is always a fuck friend. But if cheating is not your thing. Why not try some kinky stuff out, like vibrators, blindfolds, paddles? he he he . maybe not paddles. What do you mean by bad sex? Do you even cum? or is it boring?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-25, 20:38
JuNgLiZeD PuLsE JuNgLiZeD PuLsE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

Bad sex sucks! lol .. for a while there with my ex i put up with it .. but after that i would drop him little hints about how I liked it, OR id just tell him what i liked lol. If you dont take charge your gonna be stuck with bad sex ...
 #5 
Old 2002-02-25, 22:53
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

rubber dick... a big one it's not cheating
 #6 
Old 2002-02-25, 23:12
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

I sympathize with the women out there that are sexually frustrated. I guess guys can deal with it easier, masturbation can be alright in times of drought, and even bad sex is a better than none(for a guy). A FTF (friends that fuck) situation is used by some, but that isn't for everyone, it's bitchin complicated.

I've been dealing for a few months but the drought is over!! yeah!!
(just in case anyone cares I'm seeing a girl I've had a crush on since I first saw her - back when I was with my last gf)

That does suck that no sex can be better than bad sex(for some women), some guys have no idea eh? Mind you I've had sex that I would have traded for a few hours on a ski hill or dancing with my friends at a party.

What makes it so bad? The lack of consideration for what you want?, monotony?, no skills?, boring?

What is the worst sex you've ever had?

later
tryptamine
 #7 
Old 2002-02-26, 01:43
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

Ok, imagine.. guys hate girls that tease right? you know, that get you all worked up and then leave you hanging?

Imagine that, every single time you have sex.

There ain't nothin I can do to change it, believe me I've tried... Cheating isn't really my thing.. and masturbation is a totally different sorta feeling.. does NOT fix things when all you wanna do is just fuck..

It's more of a rhetorical question to be honest, when I posted that I was really really itchy.. heh..

 #8 
Old 2002-02-26, 02:03
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

that's too bad wintermute. why not tell the guy not to jerk off, on account that it makes them pop off too soon when doing the real thing. or use condoms, or throw a big rubber dick in the mix, like dude said. or get the guy to eat the cat.

"snappy nappy dug outs?"
"snappy nappy dug outs."
 #9 
Old 2002-02-26, 03:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

quote:
Originally posted by chase161:
that's too bad wintermute. why not tell the guy not to jerk off, on account that it makes them pop off too soon when doing the real thing. or use condoms, or throw a big rubber dick in the mix, like dude said. or get the guy to eat the cat.

"snappy nappy dug outs?"
"snappy nappy dug outs."




"Why would I need to masturbate, I have a wife?"

As for the other things, he refuses.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-26, 03:40
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

Really!! fuck that! He should be ashamed! Any man should eat kitty!! I was just going to suggest he get down, but he refuses? He really should learn, or suffer getting all excited then have to polish it off himself. Even for a guy finishing yourself off after having sex is like going salmon fishing and then eating hotdogs for dinner.

That reminds me I've got this hilarious kitty animation you should all see, I'll try and find it.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-26, 04:47
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

S'all good, I don't really care that much anymore..
 #12 
Old 2002-02-26, 07:14
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

um that's shity! you NEED orgasams too kick his sorry ass
 #13 
Old 2002-02-26, 08:05
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

So how much longer?
 #14 
Old 2002-02-26, 17:07
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

ugh, maybe 10 months?
 #15 
Old 2002-02-27, 05:41
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

7 1/2 if the hosers with the paperwork get it done in the expected time.

I thought it was longer too.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-27, 06:40
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Frustration..

Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting cugars huh huh huh huh huh.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics