|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-02-24, 02:01
|
MoRt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Cheating...
So what do you all think of cheating on someone?
I (think I) am proud to say I have never gone beyond flirting with sum1 else while I am seeing someone. I dunno why, mebbe it's just how I was brought up. However, as u all probably know, it's sometimes bloody hard to stay faithful.
Opinions?
--------------- bYe ByE bAbY... ---------------
|
|
#2
 2002-02-24, 02:22
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
It's not that hard, there's always a point at which you make a choice. It's never that you "couldn't help it", it's that you didn't want to help it.. imo.
Cheating's something I don't like, it's so unfair to everyone concerned.. I can only love one person at once, anything else is just sexual indulgence..
I've done it, but I'm not proud of it, and yeah, I could say there were extenuating circumstances and there were, but that's no excuse.
I was in search of something basically completely lacking in the relationship I was in, and found it, but I'm not proud of my lack of resolve and fortitude.. there IS no excuse.
|
|
#3
 2002-02-24, 02:27
|
MoRt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
I know this already...
I think I just needed to hear it from sum1 else. Cheers, Mute.
ne1 else?
--------------- bYe ByE bAbY... ---------------
|
|
#4
 2002-02-24, 02:29
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
yeah i agree with wintermute there is no excuse. i also think that it is unforgivable. its just so disrespectfull to your original lover that i dont think they should ever take the cheater back again. there are somethings that are just too disrespectfull to ever forgive and cheating is one of them. in its most basic form you are betraying the person your are closest to and trusts you most.
|
|
#5
 2002-02-24, 02:50
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
cheating is low and mean and if you have a soul you'll feel bad for it.....
|
|
#6
 2002-02-24, 03:58
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Ok here's a better question:
Should you forgive someone for cheating on you?? If so, how many times??
|
|
#7
 2002-02-24, 04:16
|
Z4m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
I wouldn't. So that's a 0.
|
|
#8
 2002-02-24, 04:27
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
1 time in your whole life time is about as far as forgiveness should go
but only if the bastard feels really really bad for what he has done
|
|
#9
 2002-02-24, 12:58
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Would depend on the situation, either 0 or 1..
|
|
#10
 2002-02-24, 13:22
|
MoRt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
I have been cheated on plenty of times, once my (ex)best m8 slept with my gf, and another times I was in love, about 2 yrs ago, and she cheated on me 2. I still love her tho.
Cheating is unacceptable.
--------------- bYe ByE bAbY... ---------------
|
|
#11
 2002-02-24, 15:15
|
neverright 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
We are all capable of cheating in the right circumstances. Our ability to justify or ignore certain questions is unrivalled when it comes to getting a bit.
|
|
#12
 2002-02-24, 15:34
|
MoRt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
True, true, I find myself increasingly tempted, especially when my gf acts like a bitch... but I won't cuz I know what it does to ppl.
--------------- bYe ByE bAbY... ---------------
|
|
#13
 2002-02-24, 23:06
|
JuNgLiZeD PuLsE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
quote: Originally posted by Rogue dude: cheating is low and mean and if you have a soul you'll feel bad for it.....
I totally agree ... however .. I also try and remember we're only human. I know that isnt any kind of excuse but still. I read a quote once that just kinda always stuck in my head and I think applies fairly well in that kind of situation ... "forgiving is forgetting, in spite of remembering" I personally have never and will never cheat. But I think that if the person is truly sorry .. that it can be forgivible ~**~Terra~**~
|
|
#14
 2002-02-25, 13:10
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
zero for me. Trust will never be the same.
|
|
#15
 2002-02-25, 19:31
|
chase161 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
I honestly don't know if I could forgive my woman for cheating. I could forgive my woman for cheating, but the trust would be gone and a relationship can't work without trust. So it would not be worth it to forgive her and question everything she does questionable after that and be miserable.
|
|
#16
 2002-02-25, 23:00
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
the trick is to feel bad for it before you do cheat..... that way you would never even think of it
|
|
#17
 2002-02-26, 19:50
|
hannahmanson666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Ok.... how about this.....
everyone has some famous person or something that they reeeeeally like (mine is Twiggy Ramirez) so what if you managed to get backstage at a gig or whatever and met this person and got the chance to have a quick shag to put it bluntly but you are seeing someone....
would you cheat on your partner....? would you accept it if your partner cheated on you....?
|
|
#18
 2002-02-26, 22:08
|
MoRt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
No, and no. What would it be like to be the guy who's girlfriend shagged (x)? I mean, just imagine it... 'yes, my gf's cheated on me...' 'with who?!' 'Johnny Vegas'  no way... What about the same sex? My current gf has kissed two girls right in front of me (one bein my best m8), and it pissed me off no end, but I cudn't bring it up with her, and I don't think she even sees it as a problem. Some girls say 'we're allowed to kiss each other'. Personally, I think it sux. --------------- bYe ByE bAbY... ---------------
|
|
#19
 2002-02-26, 22:12
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Cheating is cheating, regardless of who it's with..
|
|
#20
 2002-02-26, 23:36
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
cheaters never win,
and winners never get caught
|
|
#21
 2002-02-26, 23:58
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: Cheating...
I've actually gotten caught by the actual boy friend once.  [This message has been edited by MesserschmidtBf109 (edited 02-26-2002).]
|
|
#22
 2002-02-27, 03:17
|
IamHereUrThere 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
i have never cheated and i will never cheat...if the desire to do so is really that strong...i shouldnt be with my boyfriend anyway
|
|
#23
 2002-02-27, 03:54
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
"if you look under the bed, then you can see my house from here"~pulp
|
|
#24
 2002-02-28, 06:02
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
if ya gotta fuck some slut at least break up with your girl first cuz shes too good for you
|
|
#25
 2002-02-28, 21:46
|
Kikirose 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
When should you start being faithful to who you're seeing? I always felt that until you've been seeing someone long enough to actually fall in love, anything goes because I'm still single.
|
|
#26
 2002-03-02, 00:23
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
But what if the other person's fallen in love with you?
Funny this comes up now.. one of my roommates hooked up with a chick last weekend, a week after visiting a girl for Valentine's Day two hours away. He was agonizing over what to do the next day.
Came down stairs last night to find them in the pitch black on the couch. I'll never know exactly what they were doing, but I suppose I don't need to. Seems like he's made up his mind.. now, I wonder when he'll tell the other girl.
|
|
#27
 2002-03-02, 01:09
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Which roomate? I can't imagine two girls in the universe dumb enough to date derek lol
|
|
#28
 2002-03-02, 03:42
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
But Derek's other two roommates are too nice/loyal/suckers/choose your term to cheat so blitheringly badly, if at all (a highly unlikely proposition in and of itself). Work those brain cells overtime, babe, cuz the unimaginable (to you and me both) happened..
I, myself, am waiting for the emotional fallout when the first girl never speaks to him again and the second no longer needs to boff him on a regular basis.
|
|
#29
 2002-03-02, 04:09
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
OMG scary.. mind you, there are a lot of dumb females in the world..
|
|
#30
 2002-03-02, 04:29
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
I think the cheating thing is pretty fucking ambiguous though. I mean, there's a lot of difference if someone kisses someone they're not going out with and if they have sex with them.
I think that if you have genuine love/affection/nice feelings towards someone else then that's not something you can help.
I don't know what else to say. Fuck this.
|
|
#31
 2002-03-03, 08:51
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Yeh but if you can't help it you should just break up with your "significant (or unsignificant) other" to save both of you the heart ache. Why put your loved one through cheating??
|
|
#32
 2002-03-03, 09:24
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
What the FUCK are you trying to say?
|
|
#33
 2002-03-03, 09:34
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
I'm SAYING that if you like someone other than your g/f, then you should break up with your g/f, and save her the heart ache of knowing that the guy she loves likes somebody else. She would feel pretty used.
|
|
#34
 2002-03-03, 09:35
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
confident quote: Originally posted by PoisonFishGirl: Why put your loved one through cheating??
I think putting your loved one through meaningless constant flirting with others is pretty bad also, but that's somehow seen as more "acceptable" than cheating.
|
|
#35
 2002-03-04, 00:09
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
So... I heard you got a new poster, Mojo. What's it say on it?
|
|
#36
 2002-03-04, 00:13
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
quote: Originally posted by Mojo Pin: confident I think putting your loved one through meaningless constant flirting with others is pretty bad also, but that's somehow seen as more "acceptable" than cheating.
I totally agree. Flirting hurts a lot. I don't see flirting as "acceptable" in any way, shape or form. But then who here can actually say they've never flirted with anyone whilst going out with someone else? Not me, I'm not going to lie. But not you either. Tasty fish... Tasty fish... Poison Fish!!!
|
|
#37
 2002-03-04, 00:13
|
NOT_ME 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
cheat on the bitch if you dont love her because there is no reason to stay wit her if you dont love her
|
|
#38
 2002-03-04, 00:23
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Yeh exactly - there's no reason to stay with her. So break up with her first. Plus, any girl who's willing to be the one you cheat with probably isn't worth it either.
|
|
#39
 2002-03-04, 09:22
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Could you be any more of a FUCKING BITCH if you tried?
|
|
#40
 2002-03-04, 09:32
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
quote: Originally said to Mojo by PoisonFishGirl: *giggles!!* ooh, silly! James doesn't like me!! hee hee!!! Giggle giggle!!! Ooh, Mojo makes mistakes, and he's evil, but when i do, it's perfectly okay!! Mojo's evil!! Let's bring personal dirt into an internet board, with the intention of making Mojo feel guilty!! I've never done anything to hurt him!!! Let's be a complete fucking bitch!! YAY!!
Good one. [This message has been edited by Mojo Pin (edited 03-04-2002).]
|
|
#41
 2002-03-04, 13:00
|
Raf_the_Penguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
i agree, cheating when you've committed to staying with only one person is wrong, ive done the bf/gf and been cheated upon, but ive never cheated on a chick.
As for bf/gf relationships in general, i think they're a load of bullshit that bring meaningless headfucks into what could've been a good friendship, if your attracted to someone, have sex with em, dont fucking pretend with each other for a couple months that your in love just so you can have guilt free sex, thats utter utter crap.
which leads me to my conclusion, the best way to end up hating someone is to go out with them. you always shorten how long your gonna know em for, unless you actually intend on spending the rest of your life with em, cause yer gonna have cravings to try new things (and people) as per all the repressed bastards who go thru their entire life never really living, then find out at 50 that they're gay, cheat on their wives (who were also probably their first g/f's) and go on to have really ugly sex.
neways im rambling, have a good one.
|
|
#42
 2002-03-04, 14:16
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
That's why you do all the experimenting and shagging around first, before you wanna settle down.. I can honestly say that I'd be completely happy staying with one person who I loved very much, for the rest of my life.. Wouldn't care about anyone else..
|
|
#43
 2002-03-04, 15:59
|
neverright 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
If only...
|
|
#44
 2002-03-05, 11:52
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
quote: Originally posted by Wintermute: I'd be completely happy staying with one person who I loved very much, for the rest of my life.. Wouldn't care about anyone else..
And then we all lived happily ever after. Ah... Nice one Winter, but i hate to be the one that breaks the news to you, "it's not that simple". I know what you mean though. i want to spend the rest of my life with someone. someone very special. she knows who she is. i just don't know if that's the way things'll be.
|
|
#45
 2002-03-05, 16:13
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
duh, well of course it's not that simple.. Jesus fucking christ kids these days think they know everything..
I know exactly how I am, and I know that I wouldn't give a shit about fucking other people as long as the relationship I was in was the right one and I loved the person I was with. And since I get to choose the person I'm with, I'm gonna choose someone who is mature enough to handle life, whatever comes, and still treat me well and love me. There is no perfect relationship, but two people who act like adults can make it damn close and last for a very long time.
|
|
#46
 2002-03-05, 20:29
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
quote: Originally posted by Raf_the_Penguin: the best way to end up hating someone is to go out with them.
Ah.. no. Can shit get fucked up if two people who were friends start going out? Yeah. It mostly increases the number of ways the friendship can get fucked, though, not so much the chances it will. If two people date and can't handle their differences to the extent that they wind up with true dislike, or even hatred, towards each other, chances are they'd have fucked up being friends too at some point. Does tend to accelerate the process, though, I'll give you that.
|
|
#47
 2002-03-06, 09:11
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
No need to get so menstrual there Winter. I'm glad that you have such mental discipline.
And don't call me a kid, son. I'm exactly 17 times your age. Well....maybe in dog years or some shit. Actually, i made that all up.
|
|
#48
 2002-03-07, 12:43
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
quote: Originally posted by Mojo Pin: i want to spend the rest of my life with someone. someone very special. she knows who she is. i just don't know if that's the way things'll be.
If that girl is the girl I think it is, she told me that she wants to spend the rest of her life with you too. She hopes that's the way things'll be. 
|
|
#49
 2002-03-10, 13:21
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Right on. 
|
|
#50
 2002-03-11, 13:54
|
Quiet Rage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
"awwwwwww, now isnt that cute.........BUT ITS WRONG!!!" a quote from the great poets called Two Stupid Dogs. In my opinion, if you feel that cheating at the time or in the situation is right, then hell go for it, if you feel its wrong then dont. Just do what ever the hell feels right to you, regardless of what others say or feel. Everyone has their heartbroken atleast once, the pain just makes you strong.....or gets you alot of therapy bills, but those people should be slaped anyway. THE POINT IS......Trama builds Character. May the Divine Frog Smile upon you *ribbit *ribbit*
|
|
#51
 2002-03-11, 13:57
|
Quiet Rage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
SHHHHHHH........not too loud! you'll wake the BABY!
|
|
#52
 2002-03-15, 05:16
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
What the FUCK is wrong with you?!
|
|
#53
 2002-03-17, 13:06
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
You fucking prick, i'm surprised i have time for you to write a reply. Wanker.
If cheating feels alright at the time, do it? Yeah, good one. Trust me son, if everyone "just felt like cheating" whenever it was good, the world would be a pretty fucking fragile place. No one would be faithful to their partner. Everything would just be
Sex + Sex
Or something. I mean, sure we'd all enjoy getting to fuck with whoever we wanted, but you'd probably feel pretty empty after it all. Well, maybe...i'm just speaking from my point of view.
|
|
#54
 2002-03-19, 12:30
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cheating...
Someone post something. I hate being the last one. It reflects badly on me. Er...anyone have any interesting views or critiques on American's post-war foreign policy? Er...anything? Fuck.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|