About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-22, 16:58
DyecastRanger DyecastRanger is offline
Regular
 
Default The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

this is my position: girls/women will sweat the shit out of ANY guy that treats them badly enough(verbaly and emotionaly)

I perfected this way of getting laid more then 10 years ago.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY!!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-22, 19:23
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

What I want to know is why do people ask the same questions over and over in here, all of which are based on misperceptions.

It is NOT TRUE OF EVERY WOMAN.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-22, 19:40
SAR SAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

Some girls don't think they are good enough for anything better than a guy that treats them like shit.. it's low self-esteem. Or, the girl that stays with an ass justlikes to be treated that way for some strange reason that is beyond me.... the thrill or something... but she's right... not all girls are like that.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-22, 20:53
DyecastRanger DyecastRanger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?


If you can find a girl who isn't like that, introduce me. My dilema is that while i'd like to meet a chick and try out a real relationship, the tried and true method seems much less labor intensive. also, it's not like i'm new to this shit, i've been dating 4 over 12 years. rabid closed minded feminists need not reply.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-22, 20:57
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

ignorant mysoginists aren't exactly welcome here either.

I AM one of those women.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-22, 21:41
Moderator
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
I AM one of those women.


yeah, of course ...
And all those other girls think this way too, don�t they? Never aver a denial, it turns it upside down.

Oh my, this made me really laugh a lot, sorry Suze!
 #7 
Old 2002-02-22, 22:20
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

Trust me on this one, I've had enough of shit heads thankyou very much.. I've never been one to go for guys that treat me like shit, although inevitably, all guys do eventually.. If there's a guy out there who isn't an asshole in some way, I have yet to meet him..
 #8 
Old 2002-02-22, 23:08
Z4m Z4m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

If there's a woman out there who isn't an asshole in some way, I have yet to meet her.

 #9 
Old 2002-02-22, 23:09
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

touche
 #10 
Old 2002-02-23, 01:20
Z4m Z4m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

Even those of us with the best intentions and highest ideals will fuck up. Constantly and consistantly.

It takes more emotional maturity to forgive those mistakes than to try and not make them.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-23, 01:25
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

I think there's a limit to how much even the emotionally mature can take though.. being walked all over is never fun.. lil bits of asshole I can deal with, it's the whole damn shit pipe that gets to me..
 #12 
Old 2002-02-23, 02:05
BlueFluid BlueFluid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

very amusing but no one has yet to answer the question
 #13 
Old 2002-02-23, 04:30
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

That's because there is no Universal answer. Every situation has a different answer.

Maybe it's because she feels secure somehow, maybe it's because she feels she has no other alternatives. Maybe it's because she feels like things will get better.

Who knows?? Just because we are girls doesn't mean we know exactly what's going on in every other girl's head in the world!!
 #14 
Old 2002-02-23, 05:59
green_clover green_clover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

It differs from woman to woman. If you generalize then you�re never going to find a female not willing to be treated like crap. By the way did you ever think she is scared she has to take the crap a guy is shoving at her? Some people don�t know anything else. If you TRULY want to find a girl who won�t take shit than try being loving and considerate to a female who might be a little lacking in the esteem department. You�ll be amazed with what you might find�who would have know�being nice might actually work.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-23, 06:09
Z4m Z4m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

Suzie, I was speaker for us lesser-assholes.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-23, 07:14
420hightime 420hightime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

I totally agree. MOST of the girls go out with the major dicks and assholes, and it has always puzzled me. why do girls pass up fine, caring, decent guys and go for the pricks???

 #17 
Old 2002-02-23, 13:23
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

Z, lol, yeah I know, I wasn't saying stuff to you, which I hope you realise
 #18 
Old 2002-02-23, 14:53
Moderator
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

yeah, trust, hard to feel on a bbs. You know Suze, I don�t care if you have enough of shitheads, I�m sure that there would have been some nice guys in your life, but you were unable to see or you were to arrogant, bitchy or bored to take your time with these guys.

FMPOV, girls go for guys like me because we don�t ask "May I touch your knee?", "May I kiss you?" or "We�re dating now for 6 months, do you want to be my girlfriend?"; We just go for it.

Decent guys aren�t a challenge.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-23, 18:55
Z4m Z4m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

BSK, that isn't being an asshole. It just means you have testicles.
 #20 
Old 2002-02-23, 22:15
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
yeah, trust, hard to feel on a bbs. You know Suze, I don�t care if you have enough of shitheads, I�m sure that there would have been some nice guys in your life, but you were unable to see or you were to arrogant, bitchy or bored to take your time with these guys.



Uhh, how about you don't make ridiculous assumptions.. Just because I say what I think, doesn't mean I'm a bitch, or arrogant. I've had enough of assholes yes, I never said I hadn't spent time with very nice guys in the past.. There are plenty of lovely guys in my past too.. And I've never ever got together with a guy that treated me like shit to start with, it's just been my experience that eventually things end up that way, since once someone believes they "own" you, they cease to treat you well, and end up being jerks.

But carry on making assumptions about me and the way I behave in relationships from whatever you think you know of me from seeing my posts.. it's rather amusing to be honest..
 #21 
Old 2002-02-24, 15:41
Moderator
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

quote:
Originally posted by Z4m:
BSK, that isn't being an asshole


but that�s what the doc in the delivery room said:
"Oh look, Ma�am, it�s an asshole!"
"Pffffffffffft"

Suze, bitchy, like touchy, not bitch.

"If there's a guy out there who isn't an asshole in some way, I have yet to meet him.."
"There are plenty of lovely guys in my past too.."

..
 #22 
Old 2002-02-24, 16:52
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

There are, but all guys are assholes in some way, just some less than others..

I'm not even remotely bitchy in a relationship, if the guy I'm with treats me decently, he gets more than that in return.
 #23 
Old 2002-02-24, 22:43
JuNgLiZeD PuLsE JuNgLiZeD PuLsE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

Ok .. so I am half assamed to say and half proud to say . i USE TO be one of those girls.

I did it because as cheesy as this is gonna sound I loved him, and he wasn't ALWAYS like that. I even let him hit me twice. WHY? because i cared too much, and I didnt want to give up. but anywho, I've known ALOT of femms who have done the same thing i have, and some do it because they are afraid to be alone, others because as someone else said they dont think they deserve any better.

But i wanna know .. if you know what you were doing to those girls was wrong WHY in the hell did u keep doing it? I mean can't you get laid without being an ass?


Much Love,

~**~Terra~**~
 #24 
Old 2002-02-25, 05:54
SteveTheStoner420 SteveTheStoner420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Real Deal: why do girls go for guys that treat them like dogshit?

yea i know.
why do they like being treeted like dogshit...
i guess its coz, its kinda like playing hard to get and if they r think u dont love them then the'll try as hard as they can to do anything u say.
i hate treeting them that way,but if u dont then thell just wrap u around there little finger...and i think the reason for that is coz, most chick become mothers, so selfconciously they try and treat u like a child, and want u to do whatever u tell em.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics