About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-21, 19:28
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Giving good head?

So..what do you guys(and girls)think constitues a good blow job. Any special techniques anyone cares to share? Like a lot of tongue action? Lip action? hands too? What? I think I am pretty good at this but I want to hear what everyone else has to say on this topic.
And hello I'm new and have enjoyed reading in all the forums and decided to join ya'll
 #2 
Old 2002-02-21, 19:47
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Giving good head?

How about you volunteer to perform fellatio on all the male Regulars of totse. That should give you the needed practice.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-21, 20:00
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

HA fucking HA....

I did not say I needed the practice I would just like to hear what you all think on the subject! And BTW...Don't you fucking wish!
:P
 #4 
Old 2002-02-21, 20:20
Moderator
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

bAH Messer BAH....

What makes me really breathless is when she licks this little membrane under my dick�s head (does it have a special name? I�m sure it has, nm).
 #5 
Old 2002-02-21, 20:42
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

I know the spot you are speaking of bsk...
 #6 
Old 2002-02-21, 20:44
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

and it does seem to get a reaction

oops didnt mean to make this 2 posts.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-21, 21:30
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

as moderator i command you to come over my house and try these techniques.



[This message has been edited by syphon detonator (edited 02-21-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-02-21, 22:08
tfmonday tfmonday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

quote:
Originally posted by laurel:
So..what do you guys(and girls)think constitues a good blow job. Any special techniques anyone cares to share? Like a lot of tongue action? Lip action? hands too? What? I think I am pretty good at this but I want to hear what everyone else has to say on this topic.
And hello I'm new and have enjoyed reading in all the forums and decided to join ya'll



 #9 
Old 2002-02-22, 00:35
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

so being a moderator entitles you to a lot of extra benefits huh? lol
 #10 
Old 2002-02-22, 01:15
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

Frenelum, it's called the frenelum.

Depends on the guy, go with your imagination, do what you think he'll like, and he probably will.. stay away from causing pain, or risk earning a reputation as a cheese grater..

 #11 
Old 2002-02-22, 13:08
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

Yeh that little bit under the HELM (sorry, love the word) is really sensitive. I get a good reaction when I:

a) lick up and down the underside of the penis
b) Move my tongue around the penis, so it kind of goes round in my mouth
c) Tease him a bit, by just focussing on the head, then after a while, just go for it - you get the BEST reaction
d) If you can't get your mouth all the way down, move your hand up and down on the shaft that your mouth can't get to
e) If you REALLY want to excite him, you can FONDLE (sorry, love that word too) his testicles as you go. I mean, sure, it's like 3 things at once, but it gets a good reaction.

 #12 
Old 2002-02-22, 13:14
Moderator
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

tsk, syphon, keep it in the family


BTW, does this frenelum have anything to do with those membranes in my mouth, right between lips and jaws?
 #13 
Old 2002-02-22, 15:34
BlueFluid BlueFluid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

Hiya- just read your replies and i feel i'd like to give my lil' opinion.
Im a 17 year old guy who hasnt had tonnes of experience but, i like it less then "soft" this doesnt mean rough, but i like it when the girl seems REALLY into it. One more thing is that the girl must enjoy doin it, if this is the case then she should forget that its a penis and imagine that its her toy or (forgive the disstastefullness) a lolly. Press hard on the head and use your hands, not just on the penis, but also on the body, the guy should then rub your body (not grab ya head, :-p) which makes the whole feeling just great for both the parties involved, -

wot ya think?,
thanks - bye bye
 #14 
Old 2002-02-22, 16:50
DyecastRanger DyecastRanger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?


I may be the only adult responding; that makes me feel strange.

check this : geting head is only bad if a girl wants it to be. if a girl lacks exp. that is easily made up 4 with ENTHUSIASM!!!

Also, younger guys generaly don't know much any way, so if you don't receive complaints I'm sure you're doing wonderful.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-22, 17:59
CANIBIS MERCY CANIBIS MERCY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

I LIKE TO LIKE THE CLIT
AND SUCK REALLY HARD IN THE HOLE THEN FUCK HER WITH MY TOUNGE
 #16 
Old 2002-02-22, 19:21
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

Dyecast, don't be so sure of that.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-22, 22:29
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

I very much like your techniques poisonfish..very much like my own especially the teasing and fondling part (I like to tease and fondle)
I also like what blue fluid said about making it "less than soft"...I have gotten good responses from lightly nipping or biting...Oh and the part about how the girl has to enjoy doing the deed...this is crucial! right on!...the same goes for guys going down on a girl,of course,'cause your gonna know if he is not into it and it will show in the performance.
 #18 
Old 2002-02-23, 05:24
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

Aaargh!! Stop it stop it stop it!!

Now I want to go give my b/f a blow job, DAG NABBIT!!
 #19 
Old 2002-03-21, 03:16
Cloverass Cloverass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

just ask what he wants you to do, or make sure he lets you know when you are doing something her likes...thats my best advice
 #20 
Old 2002-03-21, 16:40
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Giving good head?

Why fellatio if you can enjoy the pleasure of genuine coital action?
 #21 
Old 2002-03-21, 21:37
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

Well Well Well, what do whe have here? a sucking thread. ok.
i personally like giving head, sucking hard. using tounge ring making it touch the underside of the penis while "going up (you cann also suck without the guy feeling it.well i can)lick it and tease etc. etc etc.

i actually do like it if the guy grabs my head (dont mind me, i like it rough.)
newayz i like giving head, thas all!


 #22 
Old 2002-03-22, 00:35
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

Yay! a blowjob post! Personally I could take em or leave em, they strangely don't do much for me. I mean they are fun occasionally and I've gotten some pretty good ones.

Cool! congrats Winter you truly do deserve the modship, I thought I'd be the first to name the frenulum. Pretty sensitive spot but it won't do it all.

I guess enthusiasm is a big part of it, lots of tongue work does it for me as well, and don't ignore the balls (give them some attention)

He he *big grin*

I like eating kitty!!

 #23 
Old 2002-03-22, 00:40
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Giving good head?

heh, thanks tryp, I thought so too when I asked for this forum.. I'm fairly confident in being able to handle most any question that comes up..

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics