About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-17, 00:53
El Light Borus El Light Borus is offline
Regular
 
Default Jerkoff headaches

I've got myself a bit of a problem. I play my organ (I'm sure the vast majority of you do, too) in the shower, and once in a blue moon when I go off, I get a severe headache in the back of my head. It's excruciating for about thirty seconds, then tapers down to a dull ache over about five minutes and lasts for the rest of the day. I can't figure out what's causing this, and I have to stop whacking for a few days after this happens or it happens again. Anyone had this happen to them before?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-17, 04:18
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

Well it might have something to do with you being in the shower IE standing up, and having blood being diverted to your erection. do you have very low blood pressure?
 #3 
Old 2002-02-17, 20:08
El Light Borus El Light Borus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

I don't have abnormal blood pressure that I know of, and I do it kneeling. It's driving me nuts. It just happened again recently, and I'm horny as hell, but I have to wait a while so the pain doesn't come back.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-17, 21:04
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

I don't have any idea. Do you think it's anything like when I cry after I beat off? I'm overcome with waves of lonelieness and hopelessness...
 #5 
Old 2002-02-18, 04:47
emerikan emerikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

high blood pressure is also known to trigger headaches. could be that your blood pressure is getting jacked up when you are 'exciting' yourself, and reaches a high point when you climax, causing a brief headache.
try some calming techniques next time you are 'playing your organ'.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-18, 04:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

What about me? I wasn't kidding...
 #7 
Old 2002-02-18, 05:13
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

Have you considered a career in the arts?
 #8 
Old 2002-02-18, 05:46
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

I'm persuing one!
 #9 
Old 2002-02-18, 05:48
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

i think its the blood presure. when i do anything active when i first wake up i get a headache. just chill for a while and beat off later (you cant be that horney can you?).
 #10 
Old 2002-02-18, 06:27
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

this may seem kina wierd, but ever since I have been on my anti-depressant meds, I seem to last longer. One time it took so long I just got bored and stopped!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-18, 09:43
Moderator
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

maybe it�s because the muscles in your neck clench. It usually gives a fucking headache.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-18, 10:57
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

Maybe you forgot to mention your auto-erotic fixation with sledgehammers...no?
 #13 
Old 2002-02-18, 11:11
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

Mmmmmaybe, you were so intent on jacking off because it feels so good, that you didn't realise you were cracking the back of your skull open on the shower tiles.

Ever think of that one?? Eh?? Eh??
 #14 
Old 2002-02-18, 23:21
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

This has happened to me before. its not fun at all. i used to get em in my temples and in the fleshy part of my head right above the front portion of my ears.

well, when you are aroused, blood doesn't only rush to your dick. the sympathetic nervous system causes your pupils to dialate, your heart to beat faster, and your blood vessels to allow more blood flow.

meaning, they widen.
this can cause a migraine headache, which maybe what youa re suffering.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-19, 06:48
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

I have the exact same thing happen to me once in a while, its caused by a lack of oxygen....
 #16 
Old 2002-02-19, 07:19
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

And they say that Masturbation "doesn't" cause blindness.

Okay, i'll try it out. i'll whack one off and see if i get a headache

*five minutes later*

Nope, nothing...better try again..

*five minutes later*...

The only thing that's aching is my sorry cock. Try closing your eyes and breathing deeper if what others have been saying is true.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-19, 22:31
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

this is fucking sorry. i read the whole damn thread, intent on making a joke about masturbation causing blindness, and i get to the last damn post and mojo beat me to it?

and maybe you just shouldnt jerk off all the time. you made it sound like you were dying because you were horny and couldnt jerk off. this problem is sad, because it isnt just with masturbation, youll get a headach when you get to fuck a chick too. maybe there is a god and he is telling you not to spawn.
 #18 
Old 2002-02-21, 05:22
El Light Borus El Light Borus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

Christ, it happened again! Only this time, I was sitting on the toilet. I had a light headache above my left eye, but after jerking, it intensified. I'm really getting worried, especially the way it's been migrating around my head. It started at the back of my neck (the same place it's been every time it's happened) but now it's moving. I took deep, relaxing breaths and tried to stay calm, but the pain wont stop!
 #19 
Old 2002-02-23, 08:27
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

You were rubbing off whilst defecating?? You sick motherfucker!!! There's a word for people like you: faecophiliacs.

I think you deserve everything you get if you pull yourself off in a pool of your own filth. Well, maybe no that extreme...but stop beating it if it's gonna cause you pain!!

Junglist: Sorry about that, but i really had to mention it. I could always delete my post to give you the glory if you want?
 #20 
Old 2002-02-23, 09:23
BlueFluid BlueFluid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

ohhh!!! but the pain is worth it!! heh
 #21 
Old 2002-02-23, 10:09
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

Bluefluid?? I hope you're talking about GHB, otherwise you really might want to see a doctor...

Sigh...you whippersnappers...with your oddly coloured ejaculate...*grumble grumble*
 #22 
Old 2002-02-23, 20:51
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerkoff headaches

its not that important mojo, but thanks...

and pleasuring yourself while pooping??? the smell of my own filth, mmmmmmm...

*vomits*

you have a problem with masturbation. it causes you this great pain and you cant stop. youre addicted. this is funny, because you havent even mentioned real sex yet. i mean with a chick. or a dood if poop gets you hard. whatever. you should try holding off till you find a partner, other than rosie palm and her 5 sisters.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics