About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-15, 04:28
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Prolonging the experience...

I was thinking (oh no!) the other day about drugs, sex, dreams, etc... And the motion that drugs can reduce your threshholds for things like pain or hurt or anger and so-fourth came to my mind. One drugs the came to mind was mushrooms...

Now moderators, hear me out this is all about Sex and Affection.

So, if drugs can stop your body from fealing some of those occurances, do you think, if on drugs, that a couple could make their 'session' last longer? Mabey even make an orgasm last longer...feel better.

I don't know, when I was baked last, I got real horny, and tried to release, but it took super long. And it didn't seam to take long because of my altered state, it actually took a long time. This wasn't no 5-min quicke!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-15, 05:57
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

i dont toke but everyone i know who does smoke say yes you will last longer. be warned tho, i have hearded of people who were drunk and lasted two hours or possibly more. i know your thinking great but not so. the next week they were extreemly sore. just dont prolong it too much. i have also heard of urinary infections or irritation from this sort of thing
 #3 
Old 2002-02-15, 13:57
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

When my bf was stoned, it went for like 3 hours and we weren't sore at all. We didn't even know it went for 3 hours til we looked at the clock. we did it in like every position ever. doggie.... *drooooooooool*... uh... what?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-15, 14:01
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

PLUS, it's really good because when you're both stoned, you really step out of your comfort zones, and start to do things that you'd never do straight, and you do things just because they feel good.

Like the other night me and my bf were both stoned and i did this thing *top secret* that was SO. DAMN. GOOD. It was like the most intimate thing ever. then I fingered myself. Apparently. I don't remember :S
 #5 
Old 2002-02-15, 18:34
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

*cries out*

I'M NOT ALONE!!!
 #6 
Old 2002-02-15, 21:15
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

if i drink too much ill never nutt. it just wont happen. ill kill her first. thats a pretty twisted thought. i think that ive smoked so much pot in m days that it doesnt affect me like that anymore. or at least thats what i think.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-15, 21:17
snipah snipah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

oh yeah, certain drugs definetely increase you sexual desires. It's a tradition for me too smoke a bowl before sex. Normally i last about 30 mins, but if i'm stoned i can last for upto 90 minutes. Not only that but the feeling is like intensified by 10! yeah. On the other hand, i think drunken sex sucks. Yeah, you may be able to last much longer but the feeling is diminished greatly. And because your having sex, your body won't piss, because the valve in your prostate to your bladder is closed. This is probably the reason why some people hurt down there the next few days, because their piss drunk and they have to piss, but they just can't go. Yeah i heard drunken sex is extremely unhealthy as well because of this, and can cause some serious damage to your prostate. Smoking weed and having sex is perfectly safe though. But the ultimate drug combination would have to be e and viagra. As every man knows, it's practically impossible to maintain an erection while on e, so that's where the viagra comes in. Make sure you don't take too much viagra, esspecially if your a normally virile man. 50 mg's is good enough. OMG, the sex was the most amazing i've ever had, imagine having a continuous orgasm minus the ejaculation. Very, very intense. Just make sure you don't take too much viagra, because if your hard for 4 hours or more, you can cause some serious damage to your erectile tissue.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-19, 08:02
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

I agree with Poison (my girlfriend). Being stoned and having sex is wicked. I reckon maybe half a MDMA pill also makes everything a little more "magikal" and yeah, it lasts longer.

But being stoned is just cool anyway, so go for it.

Meth and speed may make you last longer, but be careful, many people suffer from "speed dick". your cock my be like a tiny turtle the next day...or you may just not be able to get it up. So...stick with the hash, you can't go wrong.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-21, 01:49
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

yeah, alot of drugs will give you the shrinky pinky.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-21, 02:13
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

Whenever I took MDMA, I wasn't the average person who liked the sensation of being touched. I was always content. Therefore, sex never entered my mind.

Hallucinogens gave me the heebie-geebies JUST thinking about having sex.

Meth...err, I've tried it on it. However, I'm not gonna say that I liked it.

Weed is different to me, however. It doesn't effect my thought-process as much as other illicit substances so I didn't mind...booze as well.

I guess I'm just weird.

Dank.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-21, 19:11
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

hello-

I completely agree with dankgirl on the mdma situation when it comes to sex...I thought I was the only one. I was so happy just to be, that sex just wasnt the top of the list. I did have sex while on ex but, honestly it wasn't as nice as on bud.Bud seems to enhance the experience most of the time for me. Sex on coke (the few times I have done coke) was good and I have friends that say they do coke mainly because sex is so good on it, but I don't nessecarily agree.

good to know Im not the only weird one!
 #12 
Old 2002-02-21, 23:36
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

I like to use Crystal Meth alot however, everytime I do my penis shinks to an embaressingly small size and it takes me hours to get hard. Then when I finnaly do I can't bust and then I don't stay hard for long. About a week ago I aquired some Viagra pills and took one when I was all spun out. I was harder than a fucking rock and we had sex for over 8 hours. I busted several times and I couldn't get my hard-on to go down for shit. I felt great afterwards however my girl friend could barely walk aferwards.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-22, 21:05
SAR SAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prolonging the experience...

i don't know why i'm replying, since i'm a virgin, but since you are on the topic of sex being better while on drugs, do any of u think that losing your virginity on drugs would be better for the second time you do it? i mean, it wouldn't hurt like the first time is supposed to, right?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics