About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-14, 12:03
Moderator
 
Default valentine

my first one for today was at 00:36am.
Can anyone beat that?

Oh and Lokil and tr0g please stay out of this, we don�t want to hurt sckbch, do we?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-14, 15:33
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

00.02am

 #3 
Old 2002-02-14, 15:56
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

Nobody loves me and I expect to recieve no Valentines. Why do I post in sex and affection?

(The last was a rhetorical question.)
 #4 
Old 2002-02-14, 16:36
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

valentines day is a joke, the only presents im giving out are facials and surprise anal sex.

remember that valentines day simpsons episode where lisa gives ralph a card taht says "i choo choo choose you?"
 #5 
Old 2002-02-14, 22:29
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

BSK thats not that much of a feat considering the fact that you sent them to yourself...
 #6 
Old 2002-02-15, 03:37
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

Valentine's is so overrated.

For Valentine's Day I got my period and then I cut my arm up with scissors.

Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!! My poor, poor boyfriend. He could do so much better.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-15, 05:25
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

Poison, get some help.. cutting is never good..

And I just got my most treasured valentine a few minutes ago..
 #8 
Old 2002-02-15, 10:32
Hongod Hongod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

I found this great site done by some lonely fool trying to combine his solitude and a picture of a Klashnikov to say something about Valentine's Day. It's horridly beautiful.
BTW, make sure to check out the equation he wrote. http://odie.db.erau.edu/~verdej/val2.html
 #9 
Old 2002-02-15, 11:30
Moderator
 
Default Re: valentine

quote:
Originally posted by ACER:
BSK thats not that much of a feat considering the fact that you sent them to yourself...

at 00:36? I was sleeping ...

Oh and, Suze, are you sure that he loves you? I mean, it was 00:02, not 00:01 nor even 00:00!


[This message has been edited by BSK (edited 02-15-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-02-15, 16:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valentine

heh, well, that particular one, eh, not sure..

The other TWO, yeah, I'm sure
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics