This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-02-19, 02:18
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Blue Balls???
There are "stores" here where you can get a 60lb tank filled at. That'd be...alot of canisters.  Dank.
|
|
#2
 2002-02-19, 21:56
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Blue Balls???
Last time I checked [which was a few years before Jerry died, so you can see how old my info is], you needed to be a Dr., or something, to get a canister. But once you had one you could get it refilled no problem.
Like I said, this info is way old.
|
|
#3
 2002-02-20, 02:13
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blue Balls???
Oh, I didn't know we were talking about legalities, Meta. I was just stating illigalities? ;)
Dank.
|
|
#4
 2002-02-20, 05:50
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blue Balls???
Then why do frat boys pay so much for it?
|
|
#5
 2002-02-20, 15:18
|
kennichywa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blue Balls???
Well 5 dollars for a ballon is average... all hippie fests Ive went too had ballons there for five. Ok you go to the head shop and buy a 10 pack of cartriges and use every one to fill 1 ballon (these are those punching ballons by the way just in case you didnt know) and you still dont come close to the amount you would have if you bought one for 5 dollars. I went to one festival and the ballon was 3 feet wide. Thats a whole lot of hits of Nitrous. Had to be careful not to pass out and let go of the damn thing.
|
|
#6
 2002-02-21, 23:30
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Blue Balls???
Once again my age shows. I remember getting the balloons for 2 or 3 dollars at Dead shows. Back in the mid 80's you could get a box of 10 at Consumers [while they were still in business] for under $4.
|
|
#7
 2002-02-22, 02:15
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blue Balls???
IM still not seing it, I can get a box of ten here for under 7 dollars, and if each one is equal to a ballon thats still making 43.
|
|
#8
 2002-02-22, 07:42
|
BiteMeProbation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blue Balls???
Blue Balls isn't a myth and it is one of the more shity things that can happen to a dude. The only way I've been able to get rid of it is to "Wack-it" As soon as possible.
|