About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-07, 19:38
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Poems about -

Almost

I rolled over and sensed you near
I felt your skin and kissed your ear
I came- so close and drew you near
I opened my eyes you disappeared

We shook the tree of fate and chose
Our falling heads on pillows doze
I could smell your scent when I arose
You had gone and drowned my prose.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-07, 20:01
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

I'm not sure but shouldn't this be in the "Vogon Poetry" forum?
 #3 
Old 2002-02-07, 21:59
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

no this is a serious poem. its good
 #4 
Old 2002-02-08, 05:00
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

Thats pretty good. The closet thing in a poem that came to sex would be about an over sized nut sack...
 #5 
Old 2002-02-08, 05:01
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

I would have to agree, it doesn't belong here.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-08, 05:42
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

Ok How about this one?

Lip Service

If you could see the hurt in my eyes
But fear will not allow
Pushing you from my mind
Has exhausted me�
I�ll sleep poorly and awake
With your smiling face gripping my
Minds eye view
My heart will remind me
Of the gifts you�ll never
Receive from my willing hands
An image haunts me
You know what it is
I am shamed by the untold
As silence has marred my faith
More than any insult could
Longing for truth has led me
To here from birds
The sweet song of caring friends
Reveals cunning disregard
Nice to know you

Please fell free to contribute others.


 #7 
Old 2002-02-15, 20:25
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

Never Again

I�m a grown man and crying
Loathing my empty hope
Remembering the most painful
I�m running but unable to escape
From despair and dilution
I�ve never been weaker
Than how you left me
No mortal can lend a word
To ease my regret,
to stroke my bruised heart
Closure seems too distant
To go in search again is mute
I�ve tried many times
I cant be that week person
Led by the nose.
Stepped on.
Reminded of my shortcomings.
I need to feel eight feet tall.
Like the luckiest man in the world.
Instead I am frowned on.
As a horrible beast.
Handsome Frankenstein.
Removed from your affection.
Forced to chose an illusion.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-17, 03:54
DFIR DFIR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

I have a cock
You have a cunt
Some call it rape
I call it a hunt

I grabbed your kneck
You screamed out no!
I raped your virgin asshole
Then blew a lot of blow

For years about it you cried
You thought you were traumatized
But when you learn that rape, see see
means the exact same thing as funny

now thats a poem.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-17, 11:16
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

I like that. What is it called?
 #10 
Old 2002-02-18, 01:01
DFIR DFIR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

rape=funny
 #11 
Old 2002-02-18, 02:02
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

Make more happy poems
 #12 
Old 2002-02-19, 08:20
DFIR DFIR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

Lost Highway rocks.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-22, 09:48
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poems about -

The Great Ritual

A spot of red upon the sheets
the tear the ancient mother weeps
and the boy sits watching silently
and strumming his guitar.
A water stain upon the curtain
the angel in the folds is certain
that the future will be blurred
and will progress into far.
A window that is caked with dust
the chipped paint and the teenage lust
na�ve as the sweet heart trust
and raw as sunburned skin.
A pair of wet lips crack to show
twenty eight white teeth arow
will eat your cancer whole
and with a tender tongue.
A swaying spear a spire pink
slays the temptress, missing link
drowning to the bottom of a drink
and whistles a child's song.
A melody enrapture the day
takes to flight statue birds of clay
blissed within this Rhapsody
and chirps to such a love.


Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics