About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-07, 02:56
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Named Maneuvers.....

Ok so Wintermute said in the trends thread that the forum was getting kinda tame, so:

What are some of the rude crude and dirty maneuvers you've heard of or invented?

I've heard of:
-The Shocker: everyone knows this one, stick yer finger in her bum.
-The Dirty Sanchez: stick your finger up her bum.... then later try and get it in her mouth.... ewwwwww!
-Rodeo Style: When you are behind her, tell her her sister was better(or she looks fat) and try to stay on for 8 seconds.
-Porn Star Style: cum on her face, or..... fuck like a porn star, you know all set up for a good view.
-The Rocket: extend your pointer and your little finger(like the anarchist devil sign) and while you are going downtown, insert..... depends on what she likes, you can put more fingers into either hole.....

There are a pile more that I can't think of right now but I'm sure you guys(and gals) all have some local skankyness. So let it out!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-07, 04:34
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

This isn't less tame, it's just a boring repetition of something someone else posted a while back..
 #3 
Old 2002-02-07, 08:08
Moderator
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
This isn't less tame, it's just a boring repetition of something someone else posted a while back..


don�t you think that if you answer like this ppl with a really good question wouldn�t post it because they think they would be flamed?

P.S.: Why Shocker? Because it makes the girls shiver?

 #4 
Old 2002-02-07, 15:40
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

bsk, no.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-07, 18:06
Moderator
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

why are you so upset about "The Dirty Sanchez" ...
 #6 
Old 2002-02-07, 18:54
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

It's old and tired and pathetic. Doesn't upset me, it's just lame.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-08, 00:44
Moderator
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

maybe we should change the thread to "what would you do if somebody did something of the above to you?"
If somebody says this doesn�t count for the guys, just think of the male g-spot ...
 #8 
Old 2002-02-08, 02:47
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

Oh my god the bitching to post ratio just went through the roof. So mentioning the dirty sanchez was a bad idea, sorry if it bores you, or disgusts some, I find it disturbingly funny that it even exists, I mean there are some crude fuckers out there!!
So whatever, lock this post I see people would rather talk about losing their virginity, and anal sex, and what to do about shitty relationships.
In response to BSK's suggestion well I had this gf once that went ahead sans permission, and well... weird is how I can explain it, no G spot really, I could understand how some might like it, and how some really hate it.

So Wintermute: come up with something new, refreshing and powerful. I know I'm not much of a shit disturber either, it is really easy to just sit back and answer questions, so whatever....

Really I do like you, I'm just tired of people going out of their way to be cranky, I mean you could have saved yourself the typing time and let this post fall to the bottom like so much moldy cheese......
 #9 
Old 2002-02-08, 05:17
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

I figured it was worth replying, since you mentioned my name as being the reason you started this thread..

Just for informations sake, it's actually been a lot LESS bitchy in here lately, used to be far far worse.

I've started plenty of topics in here, but the sad truth is that people just aren't interested except in the tamer side of things..

But hey, carry on telling me what to do, I'll carry on doing what I think is necessary and ignoring you tryptamine.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-08, 17:26
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

Tryptamine deserves to be ignored.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-08, 23:49
Moderator
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
Tryptamine deserves to be ignored.


you�re kidding, right?

BTW, I�ve thought of a Crazy Mary Squirt. Cameron Diaz knows how this goes. And my ex-gf by accident ...

 #12 
Old 2002-02-09, 01:28
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

Crazy Mary Squirt!! Nice one!
 #13 
Old 2002-02-09, 01:49
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

the fudgesicle only werks with 2 chicks. prety much like the dirty sanchez, but more fun cuz its 2 chicks.

if you want less tame why not start a thread about facials or midget sex or something.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-09, 01:51
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

ok so thats not really any less tame...


but whats not funny about midget sex? are there any "litte people" on the board who could shed some light on the subject? i guess they do it like everybody else. who guessed that im baked and severely bored?
 #15 
Old 2002-02-10, 18:26
Moderator
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

quote:
whats not funny about midget sex


why do rednecks like women with small hands?

Makes their dick look bigger ...
 #16 
Old 2002-02-13, 08:18
mcfryed mcfryed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

dont forget these moves:

hot carl
liberty bell
reverse cowgirl
teabagging
 #17 
Old 2002-02-13, 08:25
DFIR DFIR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

The two greatest are missing for the list.

SNAPKIN: When you shove your dick between your thighs, pull a girl's face to your crotch area, let go of your cock, and watch as it hits her in the face. It offers no sexual gratification to the male or female, but it is just a degrading/funny act.

GLAZED DOUGHNUT: When you grow your fingernails out really long, file them sharp, then stick your finger in a girl's ass and scrape her prostate.
 #18 
Old 2002-02-13, 10:26
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

That's pretty twisted dude, plus girls don't have prostates. WTF is a liberty bell?

I guy I work with in the summers used to give the teabag to people that pass out at parties, and he took picture evidence.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-14, 04:31
El Light Borus El Light Borus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

Mcfryed, please post defenitions to those, as I do not know what some of them are.

Hot Carl - Crap on her chest, then use it as lube to tittyfuck her

Cleveland Steamer - put saran wrap over her face and shit on it.

Boston steamer - titty fuck her and crap while you do it, then just rub it in as you go

Jelly doughnut - have her suck it, and when you are about to go off, pull it out and belt her real hard in the nose, then blow off in the blood.

Donkey punches - do her doggy style and punch her real hard in the kidneys. She'll shit all over you.

Tosses Salad - Eat that ass out!

Oh, and in the dirty/filthy sanchez, you don't stick your thumb in her mouth. You rub it across her upper lip, thus giving her a "dirty/filthy sanchez mustache."

[This message has been edited by El Light Borus (edited 02-14-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-02-14, 19:50
mcfryed mcfryed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

teabagging is when you stand above a girls face an lower your nuts into her mouth, as for the reverse cowgirl you should be able to figure it out. the liberty bell is when you nut in a chicks mouth then pull out and punch her in the jaw.
 #21 
Old 2002-02-14, 21:09
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

The "Drop Jaw & Saw Me Off" = Blow job

The "Sewer Chewer" = Licking anus

The "Behind the Head Brass Bar Toe Grab" = Wifes legs spread wide,behind head,toes holding onto Brass rail of head board on bed.

The "The Luge" = Wife laying on back on top of me while inserted.

 #22 
Old 2002-02-14, 22:52
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

quote:
Originally posted by DFIR:
The two greatest are missing for the list.

SNAPKIN: When you shove your dick between your thighs, pull a girl's face to your crotch area, let go of your cock, and watch as it hits her in the face. It offers no sexual gratification to the male or female, but it is just a degrading/funny act.

GLAZED DOUGHNUT: When you grow your fingernails out really long, file them sharp, then stick your finger in a girl's ass and scrape her prostate.




Does anyone, besides me, think that all of those who advocate inflicting pain and degradation are the virgins?
 #23 
Old 2002-02-15, 00:35
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

Meta: We're not advocating any of these maneuvers, most of this shit is pretty sick and I doubt anyone here wants to do any of this.
 #24 
Old 2002-02-15, 01:04
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

So dfir, alot of "women" you have had sex with have prostate glands?
 #25 
Old 2002-02-15, 21:44
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Named Maneuvers.....

quote:
Originally posted by tryptamine:
Meta: We're not advocating any of these maneuvers, most of this shit is pretty sick and I doubt anyone here wants to do any of this.


No I know you weren't, nor most of the others. But when you say 'it's a degrading/funny thing', well, that's who I was referring to. And others like that. I guess I wasn't too clear on what I meant. I meant more that you can tell the virgins by their posts; that there's a certain something about them that seems to give them away [at least to me, I just assumed it would be like that for others, too].
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics