About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-06, 04:28
420hightime 420hightime is offline
Regular
 
Default first time for a women

I'm not going to bother my current placement of relationship, other than the fact I'm going out with this amazing girl who is crazy about me. We've fooled around a few times, buy never intercourse. I know for a fact that she's a virgin, which kind of surprises me. She wants to, I do, and it inevitable. Buy, again, she's a virgin. I'm experienced, but not with virgins. I've been told so many things about it, "it really hurst the first time, go slow at first" "it's like theres no difference at all" "you'll notice the difference but.."
Do i prepare, or don't worry about doing anything at all.

Can anyone one give me some straight, forward advice? Mainly, experiences?

Thanks alot for you advice.

urza
 #2 
Old 2002-02-06, 04:34
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time for a women

Speaking from experience, my first time didn't hurt at all. Most girls don't even have their hymen the first time they have sex. A lot of sport or activity, or even wearing tampons can break it. But that doesn't mean I'm guaranteeing that she won't have one. Be careful.

Just go slowly, make sure she's ready and be really gentle. Make it beautiful. It should be something absolutely magical, not something just koz you both wanted to. Let her have something amazing to remember.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-06, 04:39
420hightime 420hightime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time for a women

"Just go slowly, make sure she's ready and be really gentle. Make it beautiful. It should be something absolutely magical, not something just koz you both wanted to. Let her have something amazing to remember."

I totally agree.

I'm sure she has one for I have gone down on her once.

Thanks

 #4 
Old 2002-02-06, 12:31
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time for a women

if you havent done it by now, one thing id suggest is letting her go on top, you have less control over the matter but she's the one who's feeling it, so she can go at her own pace. Once it's been broken if you want you can roll her over and proceed with a solid shaggin from your end, but hey, do whatever the two of you want
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics