About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-05, 10:27
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default what kind of girl?

So what kind of girl (I'm an aquaintance, we talk in clss and stuff) would go to one of my best friends and ask her about me and say she wants to go snowboarding together. But then cancel and next thing I know she has a new boyfriend. I mean she is a beautiful girl in my eyes,(no one else I know finds her that attractive). And we were totally hitting it off, but then poof. Fuck em, I hope he finds her annoying and dumps her within the month like all of her previous fellas or so I heard. I personally like her cutesie, affectionate, clingy personallity.

Ahhhh hell! Fuck it all, Fuck Em!!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-05, 11:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

Girls suck. It's no secret.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-05, 12:10
Moderator
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

but if you like her so much, why not fight for her (maybe that�s what she wants you to do?)
 #4 
Old 2002-02-05, 19:25
sawmangler sawmangler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

if thats what she wants. then stay the fuck away from her or youi'll spend the next however long before you go to jail for assualt trying to prove yourself to her, and you can never, ever do that...
 #5 
Old 2002-02-05, 20:43
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Girls suck. It's no secret.


True dat!

quote:
Originally posted by Sawmangler:[b]if thats what she wants. then stay the fuck away from her or youi'll spend the next however long before you go to jail for assualt trying to prove yourself to her, and you can never, ever do that...[b]


Tru dat too!

Luv,
Dank


 #6 
Old 2002-02-05, 21:34
Krigerhelt Krigerhelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

quote:
Originally posted by tryptamine:
So what kind of girl... would go to one of my best friends and ask her about me and say she wants to go snowboarding together... But then cancel and next thing I know she has a new boyfriend.


A gay, weak, and shallow one not worth your time to pursue.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-05, 21:34
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

Well now that I'm not all stoned and mad here's what I have to say. I'm going to pretend nothing happened, and when I see her in class or in lab, or at a rave I'm going to be civil. But when she gets dumped, I sure as hell won't be around. Stupid stupid stupid!!

Nor am I the stalking type, plus if you try and fight for a girl they tend to like you less.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-05, 22:42
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

she may be unsure of herself and not know whether or not you like her, then a guy who likes her comes along and asks, poof she says yes because something is better than nothing. just talk to her man, if she a bitch about then get a new gf and rub it in her face just to be a dick.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-05, 23:57
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

Physical fighting over a woman is just plain stressfull for her. If you care about her, you'll let her be happy. I've been there and it wasn't pretty.

Dank
 #10 
Old 2002-02-06, 00:09
Infestation Infestation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
Physical fighting over a woman is just plain stressfull for her.


true, but there are times that you have to fight someone beause of a girl. e.g. your going out with her and she gets her drunk/high and then does stuff with her. normally i wouldnt care about the guy cuz hes single and has a right but shes not and i would dump her so fast. but if the guy got her drunk/high i would so beat the shit out of him i wouldnt care what his excuse was.

 #11 
Old 2002-02-06, 00:10
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

to answer tryptamine directly,

a girl with options.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-06, 01:21
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

That's great, Infestation, but I didn't think this thread was related to a girl getting "high".

BTW, talking to the police, going to court as a witness, and my ex getting "assault with a deadly weapon" wasn't my idea of fun. Keep in mind that if you hit anyone in the head with anything per say a bat, you get "deadly weapon" at the end of your "assault" conviction.

Dank
 #13 
Old 2002-02-06, 02:16
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: what kind of girl?

Women: You can't live with 'em,

You can't kill them!


No offense, Dank
 #14 
Old 2002-02-06, 04:38
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

All very true, I think syphon shot a bullseye with that one. And yes I want her to be happy but I fear she won't be, as far as some stories I've heard about guy's shitting on her. I'll be seeing her tommorow, we'll see how that goes. I'll still be taking syphon's route(rub rub rub).

Oh and lostmind: ouch!! Options I understand, but showing an interest and then being like "none for you!! ha ha ha" is pretty shallow (props Krigerhelt)
 #15 
Old 2002-02-06, 13:49
Moderator
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

if some guy�s been shitting on her you�ll never be sure if you are the one she wants or if she is sure herself ...

I�ve gone through this the last 1 and a half years with a girl 3 times, I don�t care now. The secound time was hard for me, because at the same time my best friend died and she told some shit about me, although we were very close to the point.
She made me her enemy No.1, so I don�t see a solution

Wait, Suze hasn�t replied, what�s wrong?
 #16 
Old 2002-02-06, 14:52
shadow_stalker shadow_stalker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

PLAY EM like a lil pimp i used to before i got my g/f i love her so much i used to play so many girls like 10/15 at the same time but never when i was goin out with anyone but usually i got snaped when it got to many girls at the same time but it was fun haveing a different girl evry night for a few weeks i know now that shit eventually catches up with u tho so i have stoped for now
 #17 
Old 2002-02-06, 16:06
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
No offense, Dank


None taken b/c men are the same way, perhaps worse.

Dank

 #18 
Old 2002-02-06, 16:27
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what kind of girl?

hadn't replied because the amount of help I could be in this particular situation is minimal..

ooh, though I just realised I did that to a guy once..

But he was being too damn slow, and while I really liked him, when I met the other guy it was kinda love at first sight stuff..

The first guy never really talked to me again after that.. heh. was kinda awkward given that we had about ohh.. 70 or 80 of the same friends..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics