|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-01-16, 04:32
|
James1rob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
How did you lose your virginity?
age? where? who? how?
|
|
#2
 2002-01-16, 05:15
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
15, cornwall, alistair (yummy), err, the usual way?..
|
|
#3
 2002-01-16, 07:42
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
16, Lanzarote, Samantha, lost a game 
|
|
#4
 2002-01-16, 14:19
|
KLYSMO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
16 At a playground late at night melissa, age 25 Jaegermeister
|
|
#5
 2002-01-16, 17:18
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
18 The floor of my g/f's living room. We decided it was time.
I miss my g/f, but I miss the sex acts more.
|
|
#6
 2002-01-16, 20:16
|
LostCause1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
I was in a laundry mat this one day with my old girlfriend. We were all dressed up in our mini dresses, drinking beer, and washing clothes or at least watching other peoples clothes wash when we spotted this guy across the street at a video store and I decided to fuck him. I was seventeen. I'd been holding onto the whole virgin thing for way too long. So, I went across the street, introduced myself and asked him if he wanted to party later. Unfortunately, we were late getting back from the beer run and he had already gone home from work. Distraut that my attempt had been thwarted I decided to go back to my mothers for the night (I'd been living with my girlfriend for a few months at that time). Unfortunately when I got to the Colma BART Station, no one was home, I was freezing in my little green mini dress and there were no buses running. So, these old guy approached me and to get away from them I pretended to know this one younger guy standing by the exit, smoking a cigarette. I bummed one off him and we got to talking. Eventually, it was getting ridiculously late and he offered me a place to stay, thus I went home with him. However, he shared his studio with this Japanese bitch named Sayaka, who called the land lord at about four in the morning and had us kicked out. From there we were to 666 China Town. No lie. It read 666 is blue, white, and green mosaic tiles on the front stoop. It must've been an omen. Ha ha ha. Well, it was some artist from of this guys and since we were both so tired we took this walk in closet and spread out some blankets on the floor and went to sleep. As we slowly awoke it suddenly occured to me that hey why not fuck this guy. But, he didn't want to. He was nervous because I was a virgin and kept asking me if it was okay until I told him to shut the fuck up and just do it. Hurt like a bitch, but it wasn't all that bad. I cried afterwards, though. Just because I'm a sucker, though. I stayed with that guy at the down town Hostel for the next two weeks, engorged in cold pointless and pounding sex until I ditched him for his best friend who was an actor.
Ah, to be a virgin again.
I got laid last night by the way.
*grin*
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#7
 2002-01-16, 20:54
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
That was way back in the mists of antiquity. Though I think I'll get to go through it again. Ain't it true that if you go without for 5 years or more you get your virginity back? If, so I think I've got a good start That's: good start, not good that it started  ]
|
|
#8
 2002-01-16, 22:07
|
phracktal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
i was 15 i think but i cant really be sure. i did so many drugs in high school that im ztill waitin phor em to wear off. i dont recall what the ocasion was but i was aloud to stay out late that night.(maybe it was a school dance or something)anyway, i was out with my Girlphriend, driving around, when She got in Her head that She wanted that nite to be special. we went to a near by gas station and She went in to buy some smokes(or so i thought)
when She returned, we decided to go to yamashita park just a few minutes away. it was probably about 10:30 by that time so the park was empty. we talked phor a few and befor i knew it, we were steamin up the windows of Her shity little 1985 chevet.(yes, i lost my verginity in the front seat of a chevet)in any case, She reached in her pocket and pulled out what She had purchased at the gas station. i was terrorfied...
up and to that point, the only things i knew about sex, i had learned phrom looking at dirty magazines.(and condomes are rarly used in the making of such porn)i didnt know the first thing about putting one on. what the hell was i gonna say? finally, i decided that the only way phor this thing to get on mah dick was if She put it there. i dont remember how i phraised it but i told Her that it would make me really happy if She were to put in on me. She probably knew that i was scared i might fuck it up but She saved me the embarassment by not protesting.
i was small at the time in comparison to Her. after all, She was like 18 and i was only like 15. in retrospect, i dont really know what She was doing with me in the first place. anyway, She climed over the parking break and onto mah lap. it took a few seconeds but finally i was inside her. we then proceeded to have the kind of clumsy sex that one could expect a virgin in a chevet to have.
when it was all over(probably like 15 minutes, though i had shot at the very beginning)She drove me back to my house. i gave Her a kiss and watched as She drove off down the street, no doubt knowing that She had changed mah life forever. i walked inside and past mah mom. i couldnt tell her about it because at the time, i didnt even know what to say. she just grinned at me as i walked up the stares. (im pretty sure she could smell the sex on me)i layed down on mah bed and recapped the nites events. i had become a man and i could never go back to being anything less.
i didnt realize it at the time but now that i think back on it, life was so much nicer when i was a virgin. now it seems that my intire existants is dependant on the accessability of someone elses nether regions......damned stupid realizations!
|
|
#9
 2002-01-17, 00:36
|
El_hombre101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
16/ her house(no 'rents)/ Gf/ missionary........quickly
|
|
#10
 2002-01-17, 03:51
|
chase161 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
13/drunk at some party/GF/bit a riding and missionary
|
|
#11
 2002-01-17, 03:52
|
chase161 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by chase161
13/drunk at some party/GF/bit a riding and missionary
|
|
|
#12
 2002-01-17, 10:38
|
mcfryed 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
age-12 where-under the covers who-my left hand how-very carefully
|
|
#13
 2002-01-17, 22:49
|
Paco de Niro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Insted of me I will tell you how my friend lost his:
How old - 16 Where - Up against a bus stop with a bus full of people watching Where Part II - Up her ass....there first part of a woman my friends dick ever touched was the inside of her anus.... Why - He was very, very, very drunk... Imagine 50 people watch you stick your dick in some poor girls ass.......
|
|
#14
 2002-01-19, 09:42
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
What the hell is this skanky smell of sex people talk about? Unless I have my nose in it, there is no odor...
|
|
#15
 2002-01-21, 08:46
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
15, my best friend, a girl. Her house, I went over innocently enough when her parents weren't home. It started out innocent enough until we were watching TV together in her room, her hand started wandering and then we started kissing, and then undressing, and you know the rest. Riding, and some other freaky ones I don't know even know the names of.
|
|
#16
 2002-01-21, 19:47
|
Cyber_copy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
16 - her bed at a drunken sleep-over (other people were locked upstairs - she was my best friend - copious amounts of alcohol had been consumed. Specially by me. I'm 16.25 btw  The 'average' age for men is supposed to be 17 tho. All Im after since loosin it is more, with different people  C_c.
|
|
#17
 2002-01-25, 10:01
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
I was 14. She was my 16 year old (17 the next week)girlfriend. We'd been together a week. She was a virgin also.
it was alright. lasted pretty long (for then anyway), about and hour. It was in my grandparents house. everyone was out though.We did it in basically every position. Missionary, her on top, doggy style, legs on my shoulders...it was cool.
Anyway. The relationship ended badly. But it wasn't bad for a first time. No where near as spectacular or magical as i'd hoped or presumed though.
|
|
#18
 2002-01-27, 02:00
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
I don't understand "...losing your virginity". What's that all about, anyway? A girl NEVER loses her virginity. She remains a "virgin" to each man she has sex with so long as it's the man's first time with HER. If she makes love to the same guy a second time, then--of course--she is no longer a "virgin" to HIM' If you just feel as I do, it makes life less complicated, eliminates all those "man-words", like "slut", etc., and of course the girl will always have a high self esteem of herself....and everybody feels fresh, and nobody gets hurt. Love, Venus.
|
|
#19
 2002-01-27, 06:52
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
thats because you live in a fatasy world and your in serious denial. to the rest of the world you definition of vigin is irrevevent and i didnt see and sign that said this is delusional pinays world. and yes if what you say you do is true then you are a slut.
|
|
#20
 2002-01-27, 23:32
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Hi, Syphon: THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!You should not make something so beautiful as pure sex become less than perfectly beautiful by such weird ideas as "virginity", etc.. It is not delusional to believe that a girl is ALWAYS a virgin to each first time lover guy. What she offers a guy is totally RENEWABLE, and after she has given it to him, she is just like it was before for each man she choses to love. Do you still think I am wrong" Or do you sort of understand now? My hope for you is eternal!!! Love, Venus.
|
|
#21
 2002-01-27, 23:47
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
i undestand that your a dilusional slut. if you want to argue then post it in B&M. dont ruin a good thread.
|
|
#22
 2002-01-28, 09:43
|
dragonslayer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
I was 13. I was fortunate enough to grow up next door to a family with a very horny daughter my age, that my mom and dad sort of adopted as family. We started "checking each other out" at the tender age of four. No shit, my mom tells the story best, but apparently, she came out back to check on us, and I had talked her into taking off her panties and swinging over the top of me. LOL Very creative for a four year old I must say. Well, for the next 11 years or so, we enjoyed a wide variety of mutual masturbation fantasies, but never tried actual intercourse until my 13th year. We were playing around in the hallway, by the bookshelf.......you know with all the National Geographics and medical books n stuff.....when we decided to try it. I got up on top of her and thought I was doing it. In fact, my penis was only gliding back and forth along her outside labia. And even that felt great!!! But suddenly, it broke her hymen and popped in. We both freaked out!!! I got about three strokes off and busted my nutt right inside her. We were so lucky my young sperm was not very viral. But it was quite an experience.
|
|
#23
 2002-01-28, 10:04
|
dragonslayer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
quote: Originally posted by pretty pinay: I don't understand "...losing your virginity". What's that all about, anyway? A girl NEVER loses her virginity. She remains a "virgin" to each man she has sex with so long as it's the man's first time with HER. If she makes love to the same guy a second time, then--of course--she is no longer a "virgin" to HIM' If you just feel as I do, it makes life less complicated, eliminates all those "man-words", like "slut", etc., and of course the girl will always have a high self esteem of herself....and everybody feels fresh, and nobody gets hurt. Love, Venus.
http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/cwm/3dlil/eek13.gif
|
|
#24
 2002-01-31, 07:20
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
18, Cambrai, Marvin. I am Christian, I wanted to be a virgin on my wedding night... Suffice to say it didn't last. And before you ask, it was ME who pushed HIM into it. He was really scared I'd regret it. Which I don't. At ALL. I love him, it was beautiful. It was so magical, it was everything I'd hoped for. A bit smooey though, but great. There's nothing as good as someone sliding their beef love jousting stick into your slippery scabbard of desire. Nothing like it.
|
|
#25
 2002-02-08, 07:22
|
Vindicatus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Oh what a bad expirience...The moment I felt warmth I exploded like a volcano. I was 15 with Bonnie(a cheerleader).
|
|
#26
 2002-02-08, 17:46
|
void_prince 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
i was 13. i really wanted in this cool dreamers club, and my initiation was to fuck this 16 year old , it wasnt fun for either ov us.but hey just a few years later i learned they were all losers, so i changed my opinion on thee whole virginity scam and every lover ive taken has been my first.
|
|
#27
 2002-02-13, 16:58
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
age: 16 where: in a bed in germany who: bf how: i got fucked, like everybody... (missionary)
|
|
#28
 2002-02-15, 04:44
|
GHETTO_SMURF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Well I thought that technicaly, a guy can't lose it unless he get's 'entered.' But anyways If I don't think in my mind that I had sex for a first time, does it mean it didn't happen?
...
|
|
#29
 2002-02-17, 10:23
|
Insanomunkyman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
I lost my virginity just this this Valentines day which was only like 4 days ago. Me and my g/f were at her friends house. We were making out and her friends said, as a joke, that if we were going to fuck we should not do it in her room. So we went up into her friends moms room and we made out for a while, taking it slow, and i eventually started to eat her out. Well about that time her friends knock on the door to see what we were doing. We kinda freaked out cause we wanted privacy. We wondered what the hell they wanted so we got dressed and went to see what the fuck was up. thay had just been wondering what we were doing. we went back up into her moms room and i asked my g/f if she wanted me to eat her out or if she wanted to fuck. she blandly said, "lets fuck." so basicly we kinda skipped over the fore-play this time and we started fucking. it was one of the best experiences i ever had except for when we finished. When we got done i turned on the light there was blood all over the sheets of the bed. not to mention all over me too. i had blood clots in my pubes and everything. it was kinda gross but blood doesnt bother me. i only freaked out cause we might get in deep shit for it. we scrubbed all the stains out cause it was still wet and then we put it in the dryer. that was basicly it so theres my story on how i lost my virginity. Gawd that is long. sorry if there is too much detail but it is kinda imprinted in my mind from 4 days ago. 
|
|
#30
 2002-02-17, 15:19
|
BudmaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
18th birthday on stage with a stripper infont of several dirty old men...
|
|
#31
 2002-02-18, 10:19
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Budman, do you live in Holland or some shit?
|
|
#32
 2002-02-18, 10:24
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
quote: Originally posted by PoisonFishGirl: I wanted to be a virgin on my wedding night... Suffice to say it didn't last.
hey, that's not entirely true! Didn't we make a few dodgy rules that "proved" it didn't count...ha ha! I thought i'd elaborate on this story. We were in a tent, after a pretty heavy party...everyone was "sleeping"...and our friends were running around the tent, giggling and throwing stones at us whilst this was going on. It was a very surreal situation...but beautiful. I love you.
|
|
#33
 2002-02-18, 10:31
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Yeh, I think our somewhat inebriated conversation went a bit like this:
"Does it count if it doesn't go all the way in??"
*heavy heavy breathing*
"No?"
"Good boy."
Haha. I love you so much darling.
I'm sure it would have been even better if those damn MOFO'S with their stones would have pissed the FREAK off!!
|
|
#34
 2002-02-18, 10:42
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Yeah...motherfuckers. But i think we got Harry back when we were "looking for a pencil" at his house...that salty fool.
|
|
#35
 2002-02-19, 08:59
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
Ohhhhhhh.... So salty..... So salty..... Chunga-haaaaaa.... Salty.... 
|
|
#36
 2002-02-19, 15:53
|
BudmaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
mojo: no i live in sydney...but i am half dutch
|
|
#37
 2002-02-20, 02:11
|
Synopsis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How did you lose your virginity?
quote: Originally posted by BudmaN: mojo: no i live in sydney...but i am half dutch
Half dutch! It's all so clear now!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|