About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-08, 01:50
Tulabella Tulabella is offline
Regular
 
Default Breast Size

I'm curious, what are mostly preferred, big voluptuous breasts, or small petite breasts.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-08, 02:40
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I like your's baby doll...
 #3 
Old 2002-01-08, 03:26
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

lol, wtf is wrong with you today acer. do you know this chick? still funny tho

i like them perportionate to body size. if a girl is petite (sp) then its ok if they are small. if she is meaty then her boobs better be as well. large breasts look good on some small girls but it all comes down to the individual
 #4 
Old 2002-01-08, 03:40
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

Yeah I know her.....She's my wife!
 #5 
Old 2002-01-08, 06:25
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

Ha! That was good.

Personally I like them smaller than most. Most of the girls I've dated though have had C's or bigger. Not a breast guy, really.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-08, 07:38
phracktal phracktal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

most of the girls ive been with have a b cup and while i typically like that, ive been lookin at the larger breasts lately. for the most part though, i like the smaller ones because it indicates an active individual. (chicks with big boobs aren't typically too active)

ill put it to ya this way though, if he dont like the small ones, go tell him to get himself a fat chick.

[never hold your shoes accountable for anything, its your feet that actually do stuff]

 #7 
Old 2002-01-08, 07:47
GoAt GoAt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

i like smaller breasts myself. B or smaller. i just find them more attractive.
 #8 
Old 2002-01-08, 10:42
Moderator
 
Default Re: Breast Size

quote:
Originally posted by phracktal:
(chicks with big boobs aren't typically too active)



ay? You mean fat chicks, don�t you?

Most of the girls I know which have big boobs but are lithe and lissom are very active!
 #9 
Old 2002-01-08, 13:06
phracktal phracktal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

ok...perhaps i did mean "fat chicks"....but you must admit, most chicks with smaller tits are more active that the ones with the big jumblies. jogging with big tits can be hazardous....and chicks what do do it, end up with that whole "tether boob" thing....like those old women what wrap their tits around their necks like scarves when it gets cold.
 #10 
Old 2002-01-08, 15:05
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

You gotta love those large orange sized ta-ta's on a petite native american honey...

Hey Tulabella by the way how'd you get blonde hair anyways?

Great-grandma go boom boom in tee-pee with a Finlander? *LOL*

 #11 
Old 2002-01-08, 16:15
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I perfer about high b's to lower c's maybe 36 c is the highest where I think it still looks pretty, although I'm not much of a breast person. I have a tendency to liking pretty pussies, LoL!!

[This message has been edited by -_-OsiriS-_- (edited 01-08-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-01-08, 20:06
Tulabella Tulabella is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

What about Breast implants yeh or neh?
 #13 
Old 2002-01-08, 21:25
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

neh! to the implants. Small and sleek is better.
 #14 
Old 2002-01-09, 02:19
Tulabella Tulabella is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I thought about getting breast inplants, just to boost my confidence a little, but my husband loves my breasts. He has had women with implants, and he says they feel hard and nasty, and have no bouce to them. And I guess you lose lots of feeling in them. So that was enough to change my mind.
 #15 
Old 2002-01-09, 04:26
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

implants are nasty. whats so horrible is that like half of the girls I know want em.
 #16 
Old 2002-01-09, 04:55
snipah snipah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

Don't get implants, they are way to fake. Most guys really don't care about the chiks tits as long as they don't look deformed or anything. I honestly look down on chicks with implants. Besides if you value your health don't get em. They say silicon can have toxic effects on your body. And what would you do if someone stabbed your tit? you'd be really screwed. The silicon bag would like burst open, and would really fuck up your body.
 #17 
Old 2002-01-09, 05:24
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

Yeah I don't get it... the implant thing. I know some girls that have them to. I tried convincing a friend of mine in Vancouver not to get them (she's like 18 now) but I couldn't change her mind. Sigh....

So if you don't mind me asking tulabella, you know to add to the knowledge of the general comunity: How big are your ta ta's?
 #18 
Old 2002-01-09, 05:46
GoAt GoAt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

i refuse to date a chick with fake tits.
one chick wanted to go for a beer with me, but she kept flaunting her boobs, and actualy told me they were fake as if she were proud of them. my words to her
"sorry, i dont date barbies"

rofl, i cant begin to tell you the look on her face as i walked away.
 #19 
Old 2002-01-09, 05:58
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

You just gotta love shooting down a dame with fake tit's...
 #20 
Old 2002-01-09, 10:07
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

Okay ACER how big are they?

GoAt: that is some funny shit!
 #21 
Old 2002-01-09, 11:12
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

ever see the chick on the deck of playing cards? she has tits the size of a minivan. thats not really attractive at all to me.

acer is tullabella. he is a closet fag. and he rapes inmates at his job. turnkey's are fags and wanna be police officers.
 #22 
Old 2002-01-09, 15:28
Tulabella Tulabella is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I'm a B cup. Medium size pretty breasts. And no Acer isn't me Cobra, I'm his wife!
 #23 
Old 2002-01-09, 20:23
axecrack axecrack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

While I prefer 34-B to 36-C, I can easily be won over by the larger mams through circus novelty acts, and the smaller ones get my approval if th chick can still lick her own nipples. Hell of a trick for someone with an A cup though.
 #24 
Old 2002-01-09, 21:13
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

i like b-small c's...whats wrong with fake breasts?

its ok to get implant if you're getting it done just by one size...but its not ok to go overboard...thats just nasty
 #25 
Old 2002-01-09, 22:22
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Breast Size

I guess I'm the only one here who is a breast man. I never would have thought it. I prefer bigger [within reason], though not hangers.
 #26 
Old 2002-01-09, 22:43
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

breasts are like frosting.

doesn't really matter.
 #27 
Old 2002-01-09, 22:51
Moderator
 
Default Re: Breast Size

well, I love it when a girl sleeps on my chest, there�s no problem with the size, but when they�re fake ...
 #28 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:45
Big T # 1 Big T # 1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I like any size as long as their perky.
 #29 
Old 2002-01-10, 08:28
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I'm Filipina, so they are small and in proportion to my petite body. But most of my guys tell me small or big doesn't matter. They always just melt when they see the perky ones, and what they like most of is because the nipples stand up high and proud and hard (like one guy said to "feel like tiny M&Ms" on his tongue!! Haven't had a guy walk away from them yet!! But I guess I could get a weird guy sometime!! (hee hee)!

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 01-10-2002).]
 #30 
Old 2002-01-10, 12:11
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

quote:
Originally posted by Tulabella:
I'm a B cup. Medium size pretty breasts. And no Acer isn't me Cobra, I'm his wife!


so did acer come to you and say hey lets go show these ppl how hip us middleaged folks are? and then you came here and posted a topic on the ultra taboo subject of breast size?
 #31 
Old 2002-01-10, 18:53
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

Don't generalize Cobra,she's 20 and I nor she is trying prove anything jerk-off, unlike you who has proved to be just some deprived inner city crack baby who's the product of a train run up on your mother at the corner bar selling her ass,leaving the best part of you running down her leg afterwards only to have your deralict alcoholic father left with the dry crustations of her rank snatch and making your mutt dog salivate thinking someone just cracked a can of Alpo....
 #32 
Old 2002-01-10, 22:19
GoAt GoAt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

stay on topic please
 #33 
Old 2002-01-11, 04:18
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Breast Size

quote:
Originally posted by ~~COBRA~~:
so did acer come to you and say hey lets go show these ppl how hip us middleaged folks are? and then you came here and posted a topic on the ultra taboo subject of breast size?


Us middleaged? You're middleaged?

Either wayplease, please don't call them middleaged, fore I tremble at the thought of what that would make me, then.

And why is breast size 'ultra taboo'? Or did subtle sarcasm slip by my underslept mind?
 #34 
Old 2002-01-11, 08:10
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

meta>>> the latter part. and im sorry for making you feel old.


acer>>> okay. but i still turned out better than you. i dont have to rape inmates to feel good about myself. get a real job turnkey.
 #35 
Old 2002-01-11, 08:35
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I don't like flat, but then again, TOO big is just plain weird for me. Fake tits aren't as good. Prob a mid B to mid C for me. (hey! it rhymes! lol sorry I'm fucked today, been drinking WAY too much Jolt cola. That's probably Why I'm here)

Ciao!
 #36 
Old 2002-01-12, 09:37
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

Im a 36D...but they look good with my body...im not FAT either.....so dont even say girls with big boobs are fat....
 #37 
Old 2002-01-12, 10:20
Moderator
 
Default Re: Breast Size

once upon a time there was a little sister of a friend of me. She was 20 years old and always had a problem with her huge tits, which had cup size E. Not a physical problem, but everyone was staring at her boobies. So she decided to have a cosmetic operation to get cup size C. That was 2 years ago ...

NOW SHE`S GOT E AGAIN!!!

Why are the scientists trying to clone humans? That�s irrelevant. Spread the world with her genes!!! No problems after pregnacy with decreasing breast size etc. ...
 #38 
Old 2002-01-13, 21:57
iron_flower iron_flower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

although i think of myself as flat (small B), i would never EVER put silicone in my body!! i mean, first, it's just plain punk to think i have plastic in my boobs, and second, what's the deal? you are like you are, make deal with it, keep yourself fit and shit (sry 4 the dummmmmmmbbbb rhymes, i've been training all week end and my brain has gone mushy with effort).
i was wondering: do small perky breasts look ridiculous without a tittie-holder (under clothes), like if u see the ends stickin out a little? (was hesitating to do so, but i thought it looked weird, could you enlighten me?)
good night/day
 #39 
Old 2002-01-14, 02:54
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

it depends...sometimes its sexy even if a flat chick wears skimpy clothes with the breasts showing from the side...it all depends on how u carry yourself i guess
 #40 
Old 2002-01-16, 21:04
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Breast Size

True, true, but it's even better when a large breatsed woman does the same.

What can I say? I'm an under-sexed divorced breast man.

So shoot me [please shoot me now ]
 #41 
Old 2002-01-18, 21:12
johjoy2600 johjoy2600 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I personally have a fetish for woman with very small petite breasts with large nipples.
 #42 
Old 2002-01-26, 11:40
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

im w/ meta, bigger, better

They cannot be to big...or at least i haven't seen n e yet, now saggy tits....ewwwww THATS nasty
 #43 
Old 2002-01-28, 10:17
dragonslayer dragonslayer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I like smaller breasts. They are prettier and, for the most part, easier to stimulate. I've made several small breasted ladies cum just by suckling their sweet breasts, while the larger ones were not as receptive. I realize this is only in my experience; and there are exceptions to every rule; but I still prefer looking at the smaller, perky ones.
And I may be a little late in replying to the implant question....damn newbies....but my advice is DON'T!!!! Not only do you risk health and asthetic problems, you may miss meeting the man of your dreams some day because he liked smaller ones. An old girlfriend of mine had them done several years ago and she now describes her boobs as looking like tennis balls inside of tube socks. Boy doesn't THAT sound attractive?
 #44 
Old 2002-01-30, 17:04
Paco de Niro Paco de Niro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

My girlfriend is a 32B and they are the most amazing breasts ever...they are so soft and she has nipples to die for...much sexier than anything any of those cosmetically enhanced mutants you see in movies....
big is NOT ALWAYS best
 #45 
Old 2002-01-30, 21:33
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Breast Size

quote:
Originally posted by Paco de Niro:
My girlfriend is a 32B and they are the most amazing breasts ever...they are so soft and she has nipples to die for...much sexier than anything any of those cosmetically enhanced mutants you see in movies....
big is NOT ALWAYS best



Granted, big isn't always best.But it is in more cases than not, in my opinion.

I had a girl friend with breast much like yours. And yes, they were a joy. My wife, though, had 36D's, and they were much better.
 #46 
Old 2002-02-01, 04:01
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

My tities r the best :d
 #47 
Old 2002-02-01, 04:14
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I don't think breast size really matters. Ok maybe there are really shallow guys out there who think the world revolves around breasts, but other than that, I think the guy is just happy with the girl.

I don't really know what the deal is with guys and breasts. They're just breasts!! Who cares?!

As long as my boyfriend is happy with them then I am. Wouldn't it be weird if we didn't have breasts..... It'd be really odd. I think I'll keep mine.
 #48 
Old 2002-02-01, 07:40
Veovis05 Veovis05 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I think big ones on tiny girls look wierd. It's all about being proportionate to body size. If some cute little petite girl has barely any breasts, it's still sexy. My girlfriend's got 38 D's, and she's totally suited to them. Not fat, just right. Now that I think of it, prefer a nice heavy handful when a girl is straddling me (as long as they ain't no goddamn implants!).
-Veovis
 #49 
Old 2002-02-02, 02:58
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Breast Size

quote:
Originally posted by PoisonFishGirl:
I don't think breast size really matters. Ok maybe there are really shallow guys out there who think the world revolves around breasts, but other than that, I think the guy is just happy with the girl.

I don't really know what the deal is with guys and breasts. They're just breasts!! Who cares?!

As long as my boyfriend is happy with them then I am. Wouldn't it be weird if we didn't have breasts..... It'd be really odd. I think I'll keep mine.



I don't think anyone here said that it matters. We've just been stating preference. There's a difference. Me, I will take the girl for who she is. But if she also has larger breasts, all the better. Never would breast size be a factor - just a preference.

Just as I'm sure Penile length matters to most girls, I do think that that do have a preference one way or another.

Of course you don't understand what the deal is for guys and breasts: Your a girl.

Viva le diferance!
 #50 
Old 2002-02-03, 02:04
jak719 jak719 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

I like them to fit the girls body and be firm. i dont like them when they just bounce around and jiggle. I like them firm and rounded niceely.
 #51 
Old 2002-03-03, 21:07
Predator Predator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

smaller ones are better cause they are easier to handel and big fat ones are just ugly
 #52 
Old 2002-03-04, 08:40
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Size

small breasts are the best! they look better and look better longer then big fat breasts that sag
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics