About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-07, 23:39
Tulabella Tulabella is offline
Regular
 
Default Fantasies

What is your biggest sexual fantasy!!!

[This message has been edited by Tulabella (edited 01-08-2002).]
All my fantasies so far have been fulfilled, give me some good ideas to try?

[This message has been edited by Tulabella (edited 01-08-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-01-07, 23:52
evildemonica evildemonica is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

Fair is fair.... you want to start a topic on fantasies then why not tell us all your biggest fantasy.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-08, 02:47
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

Tulabella you disappoint me! I thought I've fullfilled all your fantasy's! *sniff*

Ok then we'll have that big jigg-a-boo twist you up into a sweaty little love pretzel and ride you like the sex poodle that you are while I wear your thigh high's and heels slathered in lard while I jerk my dong off...
 #4 
Old 2002-01-08, 03:13
Tulabella Tulabella is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

LARD, Acer is that some kind of sick fetish of yours??
 #5 
Old 2002-01-08, 07:48
phracktal phracktal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

personally, i like the stranger things in life....

my latest fantasy revolves around killing Sarah Mclachlan and having her come back as an angel to kill me. it feels good in mah dream. oh how i love to die.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-08, 08:44
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

quote:
Originally posted by ACER:
Tulabella you disappoint me! I thought I've fullfilled all your fantasy's! *sniff*

Ok then we'll have that big jigg-a-boo twist you up into a sweaty little love pretzel and ride you like the sex poodle that you are while I wear your thigh high's and heels slathered in lard while I jerk my dong off...



c'mon turnkey, just because you fullfilled all your homosexual inmate raping fantasies doesnt mean you should fuck his day up.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-08, 14:48
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

Huh?
 #8 
Old 2002-01-11, 07:42
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

My greatest fantasy is:

I'm walking down the streets, late one night, looking all cool and irresistable, when suddenly i walk past a house. Some girls, all in pyjamas, call out of the wondow and tell me to come in. It turns out they are having a sleep over party...(alright!!)

so anyway, i go in, and there is..6..maybe 8 girls in silky pyjamas (the biggest turn on), aged between 16 and 19 (ripe). We start having a semi-drunken pillow fight...one thing leads to another...before we know it, it's heaven!! oh yeah!! Feathers flying all over the room! Oh yes!!!! (not the feathers, the girls).
 #9 
Old 2002-01-26, 09:59
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

I can sum it with one there tib!

RAPE!!!
 #10 
Old 2002-01-27, 22:01
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Fantasies

At the present I would say that my biggest sexual fantasy is to have some sex once again.

*Violin music plays in the background*

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 01-27-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-01-27, 22:10
fornicate fornicate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

my fantasy...is to get some! im a virgin...so I want some heterosexual pleasure...I don't give a fuck how!

Email me 16/m/tx fornicate@hongkong.com
IM HORNY
 #12 
Old 2002-01-31, 07:38
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

OK.

I'm walking along the side of the road, it's raining. My eye make-up is running down my face in tear marks, my once crisp white shirt is now see through and icy cold. My legs complain with every movement I make, each step echoes the sound of my drowned socks, and makes me cry even harder.

Then, this car pulls up next to me. Some guy (a very good looking one at that as you can imagine) offers me a lift, falling head over heels for the crying drenched girl with the darkened tragic green eyes.

I get in, we find we disagree on many subjects, and a heated argument starts, he drives faster and faster out of his fury.

Next thing, BAM! we're off the road and we've hit a tree. He's bleeding from the shoulder. We trek a bit through the forest and find an abandoned cabin. I dress his wounds, both of us still mumbling about who won the previous argument. I take off his shirt and he has the nicest body I have ever seen. I start to dress the wound... And I look up at him... The rain pours down around us through cracks in the ceiling... And the last rays of the sun creep through the gaps in the boarded up windows.... our wet bodies cling to each other in slow movements, kissing so slowly, savouring the very taste of each other. Every breathe a beauty of it's own, every whisper a priceless jewel... We undress each other carefully, our injuries forgotten... Our naked bodies become one, slowly moving to the rhythms of our own heavy breathing... Aaaaaaaah...

Mmmmmmmmm... I'M CUMMING!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!

Oh wait no I'm not. My bad.
 #13 
Old 2002-01-31, 19:38
sawmangler sawmangler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

i want to show poisonfishgirl my "O" face...

Oh - oh - oh....

[This message has been edited by sawmangler (edited 02-02-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-01-31, 20:32
dovnehund dovnehund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

walk on poisongirl!!!!!!!1
 #15 
Old 2002-02-01, 02:53
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies

�Insert pic of me walking on�
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics