|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-01-22, 10:55
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Occident vs Orient
HOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYY and thank you, thank you, thank you, to Man*Kind!!!! Thank you for being so THOUGHTFUL and BRAVE (to agree with me, or at least think about what I have said). Love, Venus.
|
|
#2
 2002-01-22, 17:54
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
I'm male, why don't you please me by not posting?
Just kidding.
In any event, the relationship described by man*kind had a respect problem. Subservience should not be a factor in a relationship, rather the respect should be mutual. I will not cheat on the gf, and I have an expectation that she will return the favor. If she doesn't, I'll leave, as she would do if the same happened reverse.
There should not be a "Woman's Role." That's ridiculous. A woman should have every right to recieve what she wants sexually while a man has the same right. It's not too difficult to comprehend, I hope.
|
|
#3
 2002-01-23, 04:02
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
When pondering the purpose of my woman's existence, the momentary satiation of male nerve endings does not appear on the list.
|
|
#4
 2002-01-23, 05:17
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
pinay you have a serious absence of self respect. i dont know if its no self esteem or cultural influences but you are most definitly wrong. a womans sole purpose is not to please a man.
Why wouldn't they be good to us.
that is rediculous. how about the urge to dominate and abuse others for their own wellfare. if you believe your only purpose is to please men then you will undoubtedly be abused and probably have been judging by your career description(stripper). thats just pathetic to believe you exist just to please another human.
|
|
#5
 2002-01-24, 02:36
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Hi Famicommie, Spirit and Syphon: OMG...you guys are such a challenge!! Please don't worry about my having a low self image. I just returned from dancing on Cebu Island so too tired to answer now, but at waking up will tell you why you should not think self image is a problem. My self image is SOARING HIGH, as I will explain at awakening soon. Love, VENUS. PS: I am nothing like a "pleasure monkey"......I AM a pleasure SOURCE!! There is a BIG BIG difference. Also, I am not a "stripper"....'cause I am college student and nude dancer, so nothing to "strip" off of me. Just that you ought to know!! Love (again), and later. Venus.
[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 01-24-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-01-24, 03:48
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Yes, my only purpose in life is to do whatever a man wants to make him happy..  You make women as a gender look bad. Whatever happened to being happy with someone, not being their slave to make them (in some false and deceitful way) happy.. ?
|
|
#7
 2002-01-24, 06:49
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
I always find it pleasurable, as a man, to try and make my mate happy. I don't think I do that well most of the time, but on occasion I get it right. :\
|
|
#8
 2002-01-24, 08:29
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Hi---I'm back now....sleep was boring (hee hee). And also, Hi, Wintermute. First, Wintermute, you say I make women, as a gender, "look bad". But could it be for the same reason that an "A+" student makes a "D" student look bad. I am a happy man maker, and proud of it. Men like it that way. AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY!! Until you understand the incredible pleasure I (repeating, I) ENJOY to making the guy happy, you cannot understand how enormous that pleasure is, and this cultural divide is too great for you to grasp. And about low self respect or low self esteem.....it's exactly the opposite. I am only 5'2" and weigh only 105 pounds, so how low can my self esteem or self image be when every 6' tall, 200 pound guy begs for me, and I have the power to decide which (and only I know which one, or none of them) I will please? And how low can my self image be if I KNOW I can (or will) make one of them the happiest man, and especially at that moment I'm making him scream in ecstasy? How low could my self image be if just tiny me can do all of those things to any man I CHOSE. With just knowing I have such power, comes very high self esteem to me. I am proud to have made him happy at the end of his day. So if I am also proud, satisfied and happy, sounds like it's working right for everyone. Sure works for him. Sure works for me. Love, Venus.
|
|
#9
 2002-01-24, 14:12
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
You make women look bad, in the same way that Bill Gates makes humanity look bad.. Yes, sure it works for him, but he's a weaselly little slimeball who never actually had an original idea of his own.
There's a difference between making the person you're with happy, and doing so to the complete sublimation of your own desires. If your only desire in life is to make a man happy, then I REALLY pity you.
|
|
#10
 2002-01-24, 17:58
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
There are 6 foot 200 lb guys walking around the Philipines? Are they Canadian? (LoL, anyone else see that Kids in the Hall skit?)
Venus, there are women who feel proud and happy sexually torturing their daughters. Your personal happiness is no measure of right and wrong. Im sure there are many women who are not broken in the Orient who do not like living to make men "scream in ecstasy". How disgusting and defeated of you. LoL, but you get naked for a living, so you must have loads of confiedence, my apologies.
Are you familiar with the concept of worth?
|
|
#11
 2002-01-24, 20:22
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
*Has no feelings of self worth, because he's his mate's bitch* *Sips from a cup of irony* 
|
|
#12
 2002-01-24, 21:54
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
pinay you are sadly delusional. whats makes me believe your so hot and great that every man wants you? and what relevence does a persons weight have? you constantly complement yourself in these almost subtle ways. i would never want you no matter how beautifull you are (which i doubt you are). your an egotistical fool. what makes you think your so great and desirable? raf was right, you are teenie boper scum.
|
|
#13
 2002-01-25, 06:11
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
"so are you an american" "no Im a canadian, Its like being an american without a gun"
That was a good one.
|
|
#14
 2002-01-25, 21:44
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Maybe that's why Canada is sometimes called "America lite".
|
|
#15
 2002-01-25, 22:53
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
or our little brother.
|
|
#16
 2002-01-27, 23:52
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Yes, Spirit: The ones I see every night at the club are Canadian....also American, German, Australian, etc.etc.. Also, YES, Syphon, Just hate to tell you this, but YES I AM HOT.....NOT JUST WHAT I SAY, BUT WHAT 100 GUYS TELL ME EVERY NIGHT. Could they all be wrong? (And I mean every guy, every night!!) But you can decide for yourself. Just see me when you visit here, if ever. I am Miss February at the Galaxy. Love, Venus
|
|
#17
 2002-01-28, 01:57
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
*sniffs the air*
*catches a strange scent*
do i smell bullshit?
yes, yes i do
|
|
#18
 2002-01-28, 18:56
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
You're changing the subject. The question isn't a metter of how attractive you are or not. It's whether human bondage through sex is a good thing or not. *Reads yet another of pinay's self glorifying posts about her sexiness and yawns* Hate to tell you, but strip clubs are frequented by horny guys  who could really care less how hot you are. Being one of those guys, I think I might just know. They tell you that you are hot, because that is: a). What is expected of a male in a strip club b). How they expect to get a free table dance and c). An example of how they're too hot and bothered to care If you want to delude yourself into thinking that any one of these men give a rat's ass as too whether you have feelings or even <gasp> intelligence, you are sadly mistaken. But strip clubs are off topic, there's an old topic for that. Do you really believe it's true that sex is always gratifying for both parties when one member is forced into it?
|
|
#19
 2002-01-29, 03:35
|
melrik 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
I think you all ought to cut pretty pinay some slack. She's from the orient. None of you are. Don't you think she might know a little more about it than the rest of you?
|
|
#20
 2002-01-29, 05:06
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
no. i think she is ignorant and foolish. i dont care how much she knows, wrong is wrong. maybe we should have just taken southerners word that slaver is cool because they knew mmore about it during the civil war. you see what i mean? experience doesnt make it right.
|
|
#21
 2002-01-29, 05:15
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Thanks, Melrik: I am neither stupid nor evil....It's just a cultural thing, and the ears here are not ready to hear or understand. But that's OK. So, some slack, even from one, feels good right now! Love, Venus.
|
|
#22
 2002-01-29, 05:54
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
To be heard, one must first listen and respect.
|
|
#23
 2002-01-29, 17:41
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Although, I never post in this forum, I've been reading this "pretty pinay"'s replies. All I can say is...WTF!? Don't group your ethnicity with all Asians. You make them sound like women from Afghanistan.
Dank
ps. Pleasing your man gives you satisfaction? Good for you. Are you just abstinate, celebate, what?
|
|
#24
 2002-01-29, 19:01
|
PUnKinpiE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
It's even worse in Britain, here you sleep with even ONE person and you are a foookin slut. I don't understand why Pinnay, you have no wanting to be pleased yourself?
Have you never been in love? If you had you could understand that thinking to please just one of you is absurd, if you really wanted to make men happy couldn't you just show some respect for yourself? It is alot sexier to have an open mind but not abuse it and your body, by being there legs spread the second you smell man. I agree with you that sex can be a beautiful thing, with no hang-ups and it doesn't matter how many blokes you shag, but I would say it is more important to have fun yourself? What if you find the perfect man who doesn't want to be pleased all the time, and actually cares for you and would be more turned on making you happy?
I hate the way people represent their cultures everyone has their own opinions and roles, not every bloody westerner is sad and whatever about sex, and it is not an Asian thing either. I know a few women who feel the same way about sex and like to please men, they are called 'hot' because yes it gets them into bed, but soon the novelty wears off, and they will want respect from their partner which they will never get. Nobody wants the granny slut.
I have a lot more fun in bed because both of us treat each other equaly and we both strive to please each other, and that is what we both "LOVE". I reckon you'd have alot more orgasms that way.
|
|
#25
 2002-01-29, 22:22
|
govinda 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
This is so silly, what is wrong with the girl wanting to be happy? and actually finding a way that makes her mate happy too - well done Pinay! What is wrong with you people... all I see on this topic is silly maliceful comments and she is the only one who makes any real sense.
Who is she hurting? So why is it bad?
She has repeatedly said that she enjoys making her partner happy - it is a mutual thing.... ? ? Fammicommie maybe I am missing something? Why you against this?
|
|
#26
 2002-01-29, 23:10
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
It's not just that she makes her partner happy, it's that she does whatever he wants to make him happy, and has no personal desires besides pleasing her man.
Pinay's philosophy would work perfectly well for example, in the case of a guy who suffered from premature ejaculation. As long as he was getting off, she would be happy..
How realistic does that sound to you? How "good"?
|
|
#27
 2002-01-30, 00:38
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Thank you, Govinda!!! It has been lonely and never ending siege for me on this board. But I just have a different view than they do, so what they say they must say. And if they feel better for saying it, that's good for them. I remember the frog and scorpion story from the "Crying Game". The scorpion wanted to cross the river, but couldn't swim. So he asked the frog, who could, if the frog would carry him on his back. The frog replied "NO", because you are a scorpion, and will sting me as we are crossing, and then we shall both drown. But Mr. Scorpion replied "NO, I wouldn't do that, for then we would BOTH die. So the frog relented, and the frog jumped on his back, and the frog began swimming across the river. Half way across, the frog felt a terrible sting on his back, and said to the scorpion "Mr. Scorpion, why did you sting me when you said you would not, and now we shall both surely die." And Mr. Scropion replied, as they sank into the river, "I couldn't help it---it's in my nature"!!! Those who say such bad things about my views here cannot help it. It is a cultural thing, and a matter of attitude. I understand. And I still enjoy "talking to them". It is good to hear what others feel, even if it hurts your ears and your heart. And I love them still. Love, Venus.
|
|
#28
 2002-01-30, 00:41
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
i think the frog and scopian story shows her mental level well. wtf is wrong with you?
|
|
#29
 2002-01-30, 00:56
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Pinay, why do you criticise us so much, if you're such a loving person?
I've heard nothing from you except how whiny, and horrible western women are.. Why on earth should I respect your viewpoint when you prejudge us before you even start?
Still, it's obvious that you have to make money using your body, since your mind is so blatantly lacking..
|
|
#30
 2002-01-30, 02:15
|
melrik 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
I think pretty pinay is worth twice as much as the rest of you lot. I would not waste the time it took dealing with any of you, that it took to scrap crap off my shoes. And there is a ton of crap in here.
|
|
#31
 2002-01-30, 04:26
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
so i guese your tryng to tell us that your as mindless and shallow as her.
|
|
#32
 2002-01-30, 07:47
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
something�s wrong with p p . In every asian culture you can find an attitude which goes like "Those who shout, talk shit". So most times I read her posts I stop after the first 3 words.
|
|
#33
 2002-01-30, 07:51
|
govinda 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
yeah I see what you are saying wintermute and from our perspective it doesn't seem right, but as she has said from her point of view it is what she likes to do - you really can't try to judge another culture's views based solely on your own - shouldn't that work both ways though pinay?
|
|
#34
 2002-01-30, 10:21
|
phracktal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
::seeing that his presence is needed though not necessarily wanted, phracktal enters the post:: ok, for starters, people with any preconcieved notion that sexual practices are solely inherent in certian society's are mistaken.(sorry Pinay) However, as an enlightened american, i can say that the act of getting pleasure from being looked at objectively is one of my greatest comforts. we live in a world of hate and ridicule, and i see no reason why one persons lifestyle of dancing for money, especially if it brings her compliment by her clientel, should come under attack. if it makes her feel good, then let her have it. i personally have had a few girlfriends that stripped and they loved the attention and respect they recieved from both clients and myself. they were more comfortable with themselves than most Women and it made for some really wild things in bed. i studied alot of sexually oriented materials when i was younger, and not just the porn either(though asian porn is the best) i studied tantra yoga along with various massage techniques and eventually, i got into some really crazy shit. presently, i play in the BD/sM scene here where im at, and i can say that its one of the more fulfilling things ive ever taken on. i believe that such practices are not the evolution of a tainted mind, but rather an advanced form of sexual expression. in the aformentioned environment, "slaves" are made of willing participants. i myself am part of this beutiful, and powerfull, class. i give my "Master" what they want and in return, i recieve what i want. its called power exchange, and it happens everywhere sex is found. i make Her feel powerfull and She makes me feel like im the most prescious thing in the world. there is both love and regard for both parties involved, and the whole thing revolves around Trust. i trust Her to look out for my best interests and She trusts me to make Her feel like She's the Queen of the world. "slaves" are looked at objectively but in only the sence one looks at his or Her favorite toy. you wouldnt want to break or otherwise harm that which brings you the most pleasure now would you? and i derive pleasure from knowing that i make this Person feel so good. "Masters" show us through Their love and concern that we are unique, beutiful, and priceless creatures. i dont know about you guys but that sounds like a good deal to me. wouldn't you like to feel so special? im not gonna write an entire book about the benifits of objectivity or "Master/slave" relationships but i would hope you got the idea by now. Pinay's opinions about how american Women act, are incorect. also, and with just as much importance, the opinion held by the majority of you about Pinay's lack of morals or self esteem are aslo incorect. i think we should all be so lucky as to be confident about what we perceive to be our place. lighten up people. and dont let em get to ya Melrik. keep doing that informative thing you do. 
|
|
#35
 2002-01-30, 15:11
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
(1) I didn't say stripping is bad, I said that it was obvious it was the only way she could make money, lacking the mental capacity to make a living doing something using intellect.
(2) From what I understand of her viewpoint, her behavior is less of a master/slave kind of relationship and more of a "I'm here to please any guy that comes along regardless of my own wishes".
(3) I'm not judging her culture based upon my own, most especially since my views on sex and relationships are most definitely not defined by my culture. However I expect a certain level of respect for myself and the other female posters here. Pinay insults western women, and makes assumptions about us with every post. In another topic, she told someone basically to rape his girlfriend, and ignore her whining and crying from pain. Nice huh?. She's perfectly welcome to live her life the way she wants, however insulting women for being unlike her is ridiculous, since her behavior is ridiculously masochistic and nonsensical.
|
|
#36
 2002-01-30, 23:09
|
phracktal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
You say that your understanding of Her viewpoint is that She's "here to please any guy that comes along regardless of her own wishes". but i can tell you that thats not the case at all. Pinay made it a point to say, "I have the power to decide which (and only I know which one, or none of them) I will please.". which tells us that She's not here for just any man's enjoyment. She derives pleasure from what She does and thus, Her WISHES are truely leading Her actions.(not some culturaly archaic design that Women are mearly man's toys) and just as a point of reference, both of the stripers i was with are quite inteligent, one being a para-medic, and the other being a medical assistant. if Pinay comes off as disrespectful to western Women, its likely because She has not been given a clear picture of how western Women are. She comes from a place where misconsceptions about the western world run rampant. i think it would be more beneficial to educate as opposed to belittle. teach Her what Women are like here but dont make assumptions about what Women are like there. this really was a bad topic but You all seemed to enjoy it. i guess everyone gets what they want huh. dont sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things. 
|
|
#37
 2002-01-31, 11:03
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Thank you Phractal!!! You have read and understood the true meaning of what I have tried to say. I wish I could have said my thoughts so well, then maybe there would not be so much controversy here with me. And to Wintermute, I do want to apologise for some of the severe things I have said about western women. I really don't know that many, and most of what I do know comes from what I hear and read about...and the things the many guys I talk to tell me. But I know that the guys are not always seeing things correctly, And I can see that Wintermute herself is not like I have as the image of the western woman, So I want to apologise, and I will try to be less severe. I will just try to keep saying what I (repeating, "I") believe is best for me on mattes of sex and affection. But, I do want to correct Wintermute on one important matter. That is, I HAVE NEVER SUGGESTED THAT IT IS OK FOR THE GUY TO RAPE THE GIRL!! In fact, please re-read my post under "It Won't Fit" thread. If the girl changes her mind in the middle, the man should immediately STOP. But what she has done to him by changing her mind in the middle has destroyed his ezpectations and pleasure, and is totally wrong and unfair to him when she changes her mind like that. He should therefore never be with or see her again. Thank you, everyone!! I now feel like a puppy which has been trained, or a pony that has been "broken", and maybe I won't cause so many wars as I post here. Love, Venus.
|
|
#38
 2002-01-31, 17:43
|
dovnehund 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
it`s ok just dont do it again!
|
|
#39
 2002-02-02, 08:13
|
muffin_man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
ooh... american have very big penis... japanese have small, tiny penis
lol!!!!
|
|
#40
 2002-02-02, 08:15
|
muffin_man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
all this just reminded me of that episode of southpark
|
|
#41
 2002-02-03, 04:20
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
quote: Originally posted by pretty pinay: But, I do want to correct Wintermute on one important matter. That is, I HAVE NEVER SUGGESTED THAT IT IS OK FOR THE GUY TO RAPE THE GIRL!! In fact, please re-read my post under "It Won't Fit" thread. If the girl changes her mind in the middle, the man should immediately STOP. But what she has done to him by changing her mind in the middle has destroyed his ezpectations and pleasure, and is totally wrong and unfair to him when she changes her mind like that. He should therefore never be with or see her again.
[sarcasm]Yeah, it doesn't matter at ALL if it hurts the woman! It is "totally unfair" to the man and he shouldn't give her another chance. She should be in pain JUST to "please her man" and he should "never be with or see her again".[/sarcasm] Pfffft! If it hurts than it hurts! Why should women, especially virgins, let men "hurt" them?! Especially when virgins are fragile mentally and physically?! Pinay, I just don't understand your logic. Dank
|
|
#42
 2002-02-04, 14:34
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Pinay, you irritate me. Go live in a cabin in the woods far away from all people and civilization.
I'm sure anyone with experience would agree that sex is ALOT better if you and your partener have mutual feelings for each other.
You feel advantaged because your culture advocates cheap thrills and dismisses love, a sentiment that has existed and thrived ever since the beginning of civilization?
I dunno, maybe men find it impossable to fall in love with women that look like they've been urinated on.
|
|
#43
 2002-02-05, 02:49
|
phracktal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
::slaps nasty in the face with his prince albert while humming afghani death metal battle hymns::
you sir, need to lighten up. lest i make an example outta you. leave the poor girl alone and peddle your opinions elsewhere pal. dont make me get all phrumpditilyumptious on you.
|
|
#44
 2002-02-06, 17:13
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Phractal, you seem...uhhh...conphused. I agree with Uncle. Anyway, where've ya been UnclNasty?
Dank
|
|
#45
 2002-02-07, 02:34
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
Out and about. Sometimes posting, sometimes slapping around second rate philipino whores.
|
|
#46
 2002-02-07, 05:45
|
phracktal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
nasty,
you are a bigot and a looser, and i know its because you couldnt get any if not for your little nephews.(thus the name uncle nasty) you say that you been slappin around the women but you cant even slap your own meat because of your large belly. ill tell you this though, if i were to ever saw you hit a woman, i would fuck you in the ass with your own dick.
dont play like your hard here, because we here at totse hate wife beatin pieces of shit like you so much that we might go outta our way to make you learn something (the unpleasant way)
if you just dont like Pinay, fine. but dont start that red neck culture hatin shit here.
visit the netwerk security and hacking forum and ask em how hard it would be for someone here to find you.
and for fucks sake, think before you speak.
|
|
#47
 2002-02-07, 18:36
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Occident vs Orient
I was being sarcastic. I have nothing against Asians.
I just don't like Asians that throw their cultures are in my face and claim they're better then me because in their land, women are seen as sex toys and aren't respected by men.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|