|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-12-26, 01:34
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
what would you call it?
ok if you cant get a person out of your head, you see their image when you close your eyes, the thought of being in their presence (not exactly socializing but just being in the same room kinda thing) makes you happy, and you are completely distracted all the time because this person is all you can think about, and your in an overall good mood all the time, what would you call that?
[This message has been edited by eCHO (edited 12-26-2001).]
|
|
#2
 2001-12-26, 05:06
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
if you dont know them it may be infatuation disguised as a innocent crush. also it could be love at first site if you believe in that sort of thing. i would say its just a good vibe because that person is very familiar, whether you realize it or not. or perhapse they remind you of someone else. if you think its love at first site dont jump in too deep at first (think logicly=saving yourself a lot of trouble later).
im assuming you dont know this person very well or are not dating
|
|
#3
 2001-12-26, 11:41
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
if it is love on the first sight for both go ahead. Once I made the mistake and said no to a girl, because I thought it couldn�t be that perfect. She had been my enemy No. 1 (Ischtar) after that and there was no secound chance ...
|
|
#4
 2001-12-26, 12:51
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
STUPIDITY
|
|
#5
 2001-12-27, 03:40
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
wtf cobra! go to hell and die! your an asshole! what do you suggest i do? i need serious help!
|
|
#6
 2001-12-27, 07:03
|
jak719 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
it sounds like obsession to me. I would talk to her. Its the only way to stop whats happenin. If she doesnt like you then atleast you'll know and wont have to worry anymore.
|
|
#7
 2001-12-27, 08:06
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
jak is right, just take a chance if you dont know the person well. whats the worst that can happen? in one hand you have rejection(which isnt that big a deal in the long run). in the other hand you have regrets for a lifetime because you missed your chance for true love. just go for it!
by the way i think echo is female
|
|
#8
 2001-12-27, 08:21
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
I feel the same way about a certain woman.
Problem is that she feels the same about me.
WTF do you call THAT?!
I'm only 20, so I'm scared. Am I in love? I dunno, but I love her and being with her and talking to her and looking at her and having sex with her.
|
|
#9
 2001-12-27, 08:38
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
echo>>> you asked what we called it so i told you.
what should you do about it, you didnt even tell us the situation so how would we know what you should do? go talk to the fucker. then come tell us what happened.
but really i still call it stupidity. you have to learn to control your emotions. love can be turned off like a light bulb if you can control your emotions. love only invites pain. go fuck someone maybe that will help you forget abot this person.
|
|
#10
 2001-12-27, 10:42
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Well I know it's not love, what could it be? Infatuation, obssesion,It has happened to me only once in my life. The strangest occurence though was when I was at this small restuarant and I saw this poster for this Ms. Teen USA or some shit like that. There was this girl that I could not stop staring at, mind this was a poster. This wass and still is weird, because nothing like this has happened to me since. I couldnt' stop staring at her and I stood there for like 10 mins while my family was eating. And I remembered the name, and it had just happened that about 1 month earlier, I had seen this girl in the newspaper and the same exact thing happened, and it just happens that it was the same girl. So I was in awe, I couldn't believe it. And to this day I still can't....I still can't forget her, there was just something about her, I know this has probably happened to a lot of you, but this has only happen to me once. And you know what I met this girl after I found out that I knew some girl that knew her and I went out on a date with her, and she was the sweetest thing and of course I kept in touch, and now she is my GF, so, you n ever know dude, I would start talking to her, see what happens, considering how attracted you are to her..
|
|
#11
 2001-12-28, 03:13
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
to him you mean
|
|
#12
 2001-12-28, 08:11
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
lol echo>> dont ever fall in love. we will cheat on you the minute you bore us. and we will lie to you. and you will get your heart broken. just fuck guys dont love them.
you can replace the word love in any song with the word lust and it means about the same.
"All you need is lust. lust, lust , lust."
|
|
#13
 2001-12-28, 09:01
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
thats a bit cynical. love does exist, but you probably dont know what it is cobra. the advice isnt all bad though. dont be blinded by a false sense of love. and dont move too fast. justr take it one step at a time
step one: talk to him step two: how should i know? do i seem like the average guy?
just joking, you seriously need to speak to him
|
|
#14
 2001-12-28, 09:27
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Easy one!!! Talk to him right away, and right in the eyes. What a shame it would be if he is going through the same "don't know what to do" agony thing, exactly, as you, but didn't find our board here, so doesn't know what to do. The worst that can happen is he can reject you, SO WHAT!! I am sure he is only one of many guys who can turn your heart up and you on. So DO IT, BRAVE GIRL!!! Love, Venus.
|
|
#15
 2001-12-28, 12:09
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Could be love. Same thing happened to me a ....while back. I couldn't stop thinking of this girl etc...anyway, now we're going out and i think she's the girl i want to marry (later on in life, not now).
Just go for it. What's the worst that could happen? (that was a rhetorical question).
|
|
#16
 2001-12-28, 14:22
|
Cirrocco 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Ok, Straight up. We all assumed you are a guy thinkin' bout a girl. <reality check> so if you were a guy thinkin about a girl i'd say you were horny. </reality check> BUT: quote: to him you mean
makes me assume you are a girl. which means: if your a girl thinking about a guy - your probably in love. BUTT: Maybe (just maybe) your a guy, thinkin about a guy... In which case, go fuck his gay ass and move on, because (just like we originally ASSumed) your a guy, and your horny.
|
|
#17
 2001-12-28, 17:35
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
straghtening this up right now!!!! i am a GIRL thank you
i know i should just talk to him but, its strange he has this wierd affect over me, its like everything i could be possibly thinking about vanishes when he gets in eye shot. i am pathetic theres no need to say it i already know
|
|
#18
 2001-12-28, 19:15
|
Cirrocco 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Look on the bright side: Maybe it's just gas!
|
|
#19
 2001-12-28, 20:55
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
LoL.......I loved that show.....I'm sorry Echo, I don't know you, I thought you were a guy, sorry 
|
|
#20
 2001-12-29, 10:12
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
quote: Originally posted by eCHO: straghtening this up right now!!!! i am a GIRL thank you
i know i should just talk to him but, its strange he has this wierd affect over me, its like everything i could be possibly thinking about vanishes when he gets in eye shot. i am pathetic theres no need to say it i already know
well if your ever going to talk to him you have to realize that he is just a human like you and if things dont work out who gives a fuck. if you dont give a fuck what happens then your fear of rejectment or whatever will be gone. just think about it fir awhile and go talk to that prick. he probablly jerks off to you everymorning in the shower. and he is probably in some forum on yahoo asking what to do about this girl he cant stop thinking about. syphon>>> i have known love. why do you think i feel that way about it. lol i also know what it feels like to have your heart broken. and its not worth it. like the beatles said<meant> all you need is lust.
|
|
#21
 2001-12-30, 02:51
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
its ok osiris i didnt really say at all anyway so its not your fault.....cobra sorry bout the wtf i was having a bad day my boss was being an asshole but i dont think what your saying is really right considering i dont think he even knows my name and its not like im afraid of being rejected i mean its happened before and i can live with that we all can i just literally seem to lose the ability to speak when hes around! i dont know why he affects me so much i just dont and i didnt plan it or expected it to happen and i feel really stupid right now reading over what i jsut said  lol its so fucking cheesy!
|
|
#22
 2001-12-31, 06:35
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Yeah, check my last post inthis topic. same thing allpies. i reckon it might be love.
And everyone else, stop giving guys a bad name!! we don't think of sex ALL the damn time. Just most of it.
|
|
#23
 2001-12-31, 07:05
|
baked 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
maybe u knew her in a past life.
|
|
#24
 2001-12-31, 07:10
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
So my advice: this does not sound like simple infatuation or anything like that. You need to think about him in a way that doesn't hold him so high, so you can be comfortable around him, this will allow you to talk to him. I have the same problem sometimes, my brain simply ceases to function, unless I loosen up a little and remind myself not to be so nervous.
I can also assure you that he probably does know your name.
Sigh... lucky guy.
PS. When you finally do get to know him make sure he respects you. You don't know how many times I've seen girls that are in love with a guy get walked on cause he doesn't reciprocate, yet they still let it blind them.
|
|
#25
 2002-01-01, 04:40
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
i actually havent slept in a week because im so distracted from him running around in my head! baked you make some sense, tryptamine what do you mean by lucky guy? but i know what you mean about holding him at a higher level, me and lizi were making this joke about this guy and vasaline (long story but i think you get it ~_^) and i was sitting there and i jsut couldnt think of him on such a human level!
[This message has been edited by eCHO (edited 01-01-2002).]
[This message has been edited by eCHO (edited 01-01-2002).]
[This message has been edited by eCHO (edited 01-01-2002).]
|
|
#26
 2002-01-01, 05:44
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Lucky guy to have someone so enamoured with him. Good luck..
|
|
#27
 2002-01-01, 08:11
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Hey maybe that explain what happened to me? Maybe I knew her in a past life, and maybe that is why there was such an attraction..........Hmmmm....
Baked is a mod?
|
|
#28
 2002-01-01, 09:37
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
tyra>>>> SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.
|
|
#29
 2002-01-03, 12:16
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: what would you call it?
Shit, i just came here to say how bad it feels to l
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|