|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-01-11, 20:01
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Blowing in to YA pussy
Man, I don't know what the f**k came over me last night. But between being real tired from a long day of dealing with idiots were I work and the shear arrogance of his ignorance to put forth his 'fact's in such a manner, well I guess it just stuck the right nerve. I didn't even get to read over what I wrote; I just kept typing. I finished about 10 minutes before the last bus was due to arrive and I had no intentions of sleeping in my office [again]. So I printed out what I wrote to read a home. Which I did. I couldn't believe it when 3 pages came out of the printer  . and all on a topic as this? That's just too damn funny, I think. I don't think that dude has read it yet: otherwise I would probably feel heat coming from my monitor from his juvenile need to lash out flaming because of what I said. Oh well, I'm a big boy and can deal with it. I'm actually surprised that people read the whole thing. You would think that I had done some massive research project on the subject, wouldn't you? Oh well, again. I the world is now a better place now that the origins of this previously-unknown phenomena come from, eh? ;D
|
|
#2
 2002-01-12, 01:55
|
KLYSMO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
quote: Originally posted by The_Famicommie: Go play in traffic, you 12 year old moron.
I am only 10 you cocksucking faggot! If I ever saw you in the street, I would put a shotgun in your fucking mouth and make you pull the trigger. I hope you die!
|
|
#3
 2002-01-12, 09:31
|
WatChHoWiBurN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
I hope it doesnt kill girls! 
|
|
#4
 2002-01-12, 10:19
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
naw, we�re all farmers and talking about cloven hoofed animals ...
|
|
#5
 2002-01-13, 04:31
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
lol at meta for the word "bloody" in this topic without refering to the blatantly obvious. murder and pussy and he can squeeze in "bloody" without referring to either. LOL!
|
|
#6
 2002-01-13, 07:13
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
I don't like periods much.
|
|
#7
 2002-01-13, 09:14
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
quote: Originally posted by KLYSMO: I am only 10 you cocksucking faggot!
If I ever saw you in the street, I would put a shotgun in your fucking mouth and make you pull the trigger.
I hope you die!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And I was just about to say that even though you're a spf'er you're ok. Then I read the above. J/K Actually, I have seen that, for the most part, you are at least seeming to try and be a ok member of this community. I've seen some honest and seemingly sincere stuff from you. I've also seen you go off, like the above. Considering that a lot of folks here do that, and considering I haven't seen do anything, of late, of what everyone was bitching that the spf'ers were doing. Considering even further your stated age, I can make the appropriate allowances [my daughter is your age so I know how much maturity to expect from a 10 year old. Not meaning you to take that as an insult. Meaning you to take it at face vale: You say you're 10, I won't expect you to act 30 or 20 etc. So [to late to make a long post short. So I'll settle for making a long post not-as-long-as-it-could-have-been] I for one am willing to forgive past transgressions here and give you a chance to be a member of this board. Obviously I speak only for myself. We shall now here [I'm sure] from the very vocal opposition.
|
|
#8
 2002-01-14, 17:00
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
Oh no, meta, I read it. You were absolutely correct. I happened to be quite high at the time of posting (which must prove to be in the obvious), and feel quite ashamed. That point aside, I will return to the original topic. I suppose it is entirely possible to blow into a woman's vagina and kill her, if one were to use some type of air compressor and cause the organ's to explode. This would require some type of airtight method to prevent the air from escaping when pressure dictated. It simply doesn't seem to me that using one's mouth to blow into a woman's vagina could be fatal.
|
|
#9
 2002-01-14, 20:21
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
Yeah, a high pressure hose, some silicone sealer to seal it off, then maybe organ rupture might occur. But not with the mouth.
Hmmm, I wonder, if a high pressure hosed were used, would the eyes pop put?, Which organ would go first?
[Sorry, this is getting a little to out there, even for me,
I blame it on my time spent as a mortician. It tends to warp one].
|
|
#10
 2002-01-14, 20:34
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
interesting...using silicone on a woman's body, but not in her breasts. blood without murder or vagina, silicone without breasts. who else loves it when meta posts?
|
|
#11
 2002-01-15, 18:26
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
Would you like an introduction to my warped belief there?
At the time, I figured that since farts were made by bacteria in the rectum...
Of course the thought of the infections this bacteria causes never hit me...
|
|
#12
 2002-01-16, 01:10
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
off topic: i just watched some tv program that had an actual study done at some mid-western university that got students to fart on a plate and then monitored bacteria growth. they said that significant bacteria had started growing after like only 17 minutes. so wash your skibbys fellas. and ladies too, we know you fart all the time 
|
|
#13
 2002-01-16, 21:01
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
That just proves two things:
1.] Some people have way too much time on their hands.
And
2.] The govnt. doesn't pay close enough attention to what it gives grants for.
|
|
#14
 2002-01-26, 11:15
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
quote: Originally posted by The_Famicommie: Really? I'll be damned. No, wait. Did you ever stop to think of where a queff comes from? The inside, right? This implying that gasses more lethal than oxygen, such as methane, reside within the vaginal area. There is also enough pressure in the queef to make it replicate what a blow might do, if the pressure is strong enough to push out is is pushing from the inside. Go play in traffic, you 12 year old moron.
Guess what? I hate to burst ur buble but your wrong, i just talked to my doctor and he said he has heard the exact same thing. He doesn't know the complicated facts to how its done, it just does. [This message has been edited by maddcow007 (edited 01-26-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-01-28, 15:42
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
madcow, perhaps if you had read the rest of the posts in your topic, you would've noticed that the question has been answered by meta. This goes to prove a good point, please read all of the responses before one posts.
|
|
#16
 2002-01-29, 01:15
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
Sorry...however I still dotn see where he answered the question, i read the whole thing...allll over again...still not seeing it. DAMN META! ur posts r like mondo big man!
|
|
#17
 2002-01-29, 21:16
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
I know, sometimes I get carried away. Especially when I come across something so blantly lame as what I was responding to [no offense to the poster; just the post].
And, I'm sorry, what was the question?
|
|
#18
 2002-01-30, 11:10
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
ummm I totaly forgot.
|
|
#19
 2002-01-30, 11:15
|
Mr CrEEP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
well what i heard on the radio show Love-Line that it is fatal to only some chics,,,so girls start cleaning!!!
|
|
#20
 2002-01-30, 17:13
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
This has apparently turned out to be a myth. In the last two pages, it doesn't seem as though anyone has been able to produce any evidence whatsoever that blowing into a woman's vagina (as opposed to a man's vagina :confused  can kill the woman. Unless somebody comes by with evidence that supports the "Vagina Death Theory", I think it's safe to say that the concept is an urban legend. In fact, Punkninpie claimed that some guy had done it to her the night before she posted. Ironically enough, I haven't seen her in a while, so maybe... Meta, since you're the mortician, I'd have to ask you on whether the eyes would pop out first. I personally think an organ would rupture first, providing a better air path through to the ocular sockets. However, I don't know how the air path is originally. What would you think?
|
|
#21
 2002-01-30, 20:51
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
Well, if we're now just talking about what would happen should a high pressure air stream be shot up there, I don't think any organ would rupture, let alone the eyes. Now, I don't know if the uterus is considered an organ or not [well ladies?], but given a high enough pressure and volume, I think that you might get that to burst, but that's it. I agree that this whole thing's an UL.
|
|
#22
 2002-02-01, 04:15
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
Mojo doesn't like periods.
|
|
#23
 2002-02-01, 08:31
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blowing in to YA pussy
Nor I.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|