About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-14, 14:36
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Shallow and Materialistic

I go to the same place each week to buy my lottery ticket. couple of weeks ago, a new girl started work there (about 25,26), so when I bought my ticket last week I said "If it wins, I'll take you out for the evening"
"Ok" she said, and smiled. This week, I went back to get this weeks ticket and check the old one. The girl remebered, and said "I hope it's a winner" checked it and looked dissapointed when it wasn't. "We could go out anyway" I said. "No," She replied, "I'll wait till you win..."

------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #2 
Old 2001-12-14, 17:20
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

Its probably just to make you buy lottery tickets there. I bet she says that to everyone.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-15, 06:46
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

shes just playing hard to get. or maybe shes a bitch playing with your mind. either way not worth the effort
 #4 
Old 2001-12-17, 00:45
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

Once again proving what women are really after...
 #5 
Old 2001-12-17, 00:53
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

men?
 #6 
Old 2001-12-17, 03:12
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

Hi, Rob: I don't sell tickets, but I'm female and 24, so I think I can be in her head to explain. She maybe said it for either 1) She thinks you don't have enough money (unless you win) to waste her time going out with you for just dinner---or 2) She wants to be with you only if you win because she doesn't think just dinner will be her reward----instead she knows there will be many $$ for her because you will be good to her, just like she was to you when she sold you the ticket that let you win. So if you win, going out with her will be should be good for her and you, and you should do it and see what happens. Glad I could help. Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2001-12-17, 03:15
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

just because a woman acts like she wants you to want her, doesn't mean that she likes you. women want to be wanted.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-17, 07:06
symbiophreniadotcom symbiophreniadotcom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

BE DIRECT

That solves everything.

Say, "I like you, let's fuck."

------------------
http://symbiophrenia.com
http://thepresidentisdead.com

"Fucking a girl in the ass is a lot like the beginning of the Bible." - Sam Kinison
 #9 
Old 2001-12-17, 07:31
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

quote:
Originally posted by symbiophreniadotcom:
BE DIRECT

That solves everything.

Say, "I like you, let's fuck."




Wow, and ask her if shed like frys with that
 #10 
Old 2001-12-17, 13:08
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

Sym(ple)bio: I tell you, that's not a good pickup line!! "BE DIRECT".....Yes, I definitely agree. Tell her what you want....Yes, I definitely agree......but instead of "I like you", it should be "I love you" (or at least "I would love to make love to you",....and instead of "let's F...", should be "Let's make love"! SMALL WORD CNANGE MAKES FOR BIG DIFFERENCE IN RESULT--between night and day, black and white, and NO OR YES. Glad I could help. Love, Venus.
 #11 
Old 2001-12-17, 17:39
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

You didnt help. Be disappointed for once ya fuck.
 #12 
Old 2001-12-18, 01:03
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

i hate venus
 #13 
Old 2001-12-18, 02:09
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

Good beautiful Philippine morning to you, Spirted 22 and Syphon. Of course I'm never disappointed, Spirited 22. I know I helped the poster who had such a bad choice of words to say to the girl. I can see I even helped both you and Syphon too, because I gave you a chance to ventilate your rudeness and profanity centers, and to say "fuck" and "hate" so you would feel better. I don't have a "fuck and hate center" anywhere3 in my body, so I cannot imagine how good it must feel for the two of you to be able to say rude, hateful, venomous words like "fuck" and "hate" to someone like me-------But I have a feeling that it feels good to you (almost like a sexual experience)---, or maybe more lke like taking a big CRAP in the toilet after you haven't been able to do that one for a really, really long time. I think you will both be better now for what I have done. But if you aren't better, then maybe they will just have to put you in a fence when you come here to the Philippines. Love, Venus.
 #14 
Old 2001-12-20, 00:06
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shallow and Materialistic

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
I can see I even helped both you and Syphon too, because I gave you a chance to ventilate your rudeness and profanity centers, and to say "fuck" and "hate" so you would feel better.

thanks for helping me yet again

fuck,fuck,hate

love no one
fuck venus
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics