About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-13, 04:42
Chimera Chimera is offline
Regular
 
Default circumcised

does it matter to u girls out there?
 #2 
Old 2001-12-13, 07:18
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Im UNCUT!
 #3 
Old 2001-12-13, 10:00
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

NO! Doesn't matter. Just quicker if he is circumsized. So especially it is easier and quicker for girl who doesn't like to give BJ to finish the guy off quick with BJ. Sometimes 15 seconds will do it. Glad to tell you and help. Love, Venus.
 #4 
Old 2001-12-13, 14:17
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
NO! Doesn't matter. Just quicker if he is circumsized. So especially it is easier and quicker for girl who doesn't like to give BJ to finish the guy off quick with BJ. Sometimes 15 seconds will do it. Glad to tell you and help. Love, Venus.

Quicker if circumsized? You are the ONLY girl (or gay man for that matter) who has ever said that, it is normally accepted that a cut penis becomes desensitised and therefor it takes longer. Ask Wintermute, or any of the other girls here, or that guy who used to post, bigbeare.




------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #5 
Old 2001-12-13, 14:42
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Mr. Rob Guy: I have also read what you said---and what some other girls (including some girlfriends of mine) have said, but I don't agree. But that is just based on my own experience. Though most guys are easy and quick, I just always figured the circumsized guys were quicker and easier for me because the head is the most sensitive part, and theirs are not covered by skin, and they can feel what I can do to them better. But, it's just a comparison from my own experience. Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2001-12-13, 18:59
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

wtf? umm, when a guy is uncut, the head is still exposed when it's erect, that's like, how it works.. it's not covered with skin when it's erect..

it's ALWAYS always always quicker to get an uncut guy to come via blowjob... every cut guy I've been with has said that the head is so desensitized they can barely feel anything..

Please stop talking out your ass, cause it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about.
 #7 
Old 2001-12-14, 03:51
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Dear Weeniemute: Thanks to you for the nice reply. WOW!! It does sound like you have a WHOLE LOT MORE EXPERIENCE than me!! But I do know what MY esperience (NOT YOURS) has been. And as I clearly explained, my opinion is based ONLY on MY experience. I also clearly acknowledged that I know many girls disagree with me (even some of my girlfriends--and of course you are in that large group). So now you can put your toothy, mean, venemous attitude toward the opinion of others back in your mouth, and be at peace again. Love, Venus.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-14, 04:32
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: circumcised

LoL, theyre arguing over who has sucked more penises. LoL.
 #9 
Old 2001-12-14, 06:16
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Cut. And proud.
 #10 
Old 2001-12-14, 07:44
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Mr. Spirited 22: No..NO...NOT EVEN.....Because even though I doubt it, I conceded to Wintermonster that she has the greatest most abundant volumes of experience!!!!! But her experience with the cut guys is different than mine.......maybe because it's HER, not them, that is the reason. Maybe they don't like rude, mean, toothy girls like would write a message like she did to me. They might put such a rude one in a fence if she came to Philippines. (heehee).Love, Venus. PS: She started her mean message to me with "wtf"? Could you or someone interpret that one for me. Thanks.
 #11 
Old 2001-12-14, 11:40
-2Tone -2Tone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

why wouldnt someone be circumsized? im straight and all, and comfortable with my sexuality. when i watch a porn, i dont mind seeing guys... except when they are uncircumsized. they are just fucked up looking
 #12 
Old 2001-12-14, 21:14
Chimera Chimera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

there are lots of reasons that may be so, one is religion. mine in particular is that it didnt happen when iw as born and my parents just never got it done.
 #13 
Old 2001-12-14, 21:21
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

WTF - What the fuck?!!?!?

Cut and proud.

------------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
 #14 
Old 2001-12-14, 22:08
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

-2Tone u sir are a retard...did u know that the only places that circumsize are USA, Canada, and china? the rest of the world dont cut. i fucking hate you, u fucking prick , where do u live u motherfucker? texas?
 #15 
Old 2001-12-14, 23:44
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

I'm wondering... why would you be proud of being circumsized? I'd figure some people wouldn't be circumsized because it isn't necessary and the penis does and should work fine in its natural state. It protects the head.
 #16 
Old 2001-12-15, 00:21
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

quote:
Originally posted by Fred Madison:
I'm wondering... why would you be proud of being circumsized? I'd figure some people wouldn't be circumsized because it isn't necessary and the penis does and should work fine in its natural state. It protects the head.


True!

But then, I hear all of these ppl saying that UNcut guys get smeg, that ONLY happens when you are one of those sick fucks who NEVER wash themselves! so it is not a problem.
 #17 
Old 2001-12-15, 05:45
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Thanks MoRt for interpreting "wtf" for me. Even after I let her win the "who did the most" contest, I guess Weeniemute just still wanted to be a Bitch to me!! Have you seen her lately? Not me....Not here. She hasn't been back here, so I guess she is just too busy to post--probably because she must be spending all her time trying to increase her "lead" bigger over me!! (hee hee). Good Grief!! Love, Venus.
 #18 
Old 2001-12-15, 06:42
Krigerhelt Krigerhelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Thanks MoRt for interpreting "wtf" for me. Even after I let her win the "who did the most" contest, I guess Weeniemute just still wanted to be a Bitch to me!! Have you seen her lately? Not me....Not here. She hasn't been back here, so I guess she is just too busy to post--probably because she must be spending all her time trying to increase her "lead" bigger over me!! (hee hee). Good Grief!! Love, Venus.



Are you five?
 #19 
Old 2001-12-15, 07:49
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Were you talking to me? If so, NO! 5 plus 19. Total 24. And thanks for asking. Love, Venus.
 #20 
Old 2001-12-15, 09:25
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

quote:
Originally posted by Fred Madison:
I'm wondering... why would you be proud of being circumsized? I'd figure some people wouldn't be circumsized because it isn't necessary and the penis does and should work fine in its natural state. It protects the head.


cause for some people it symbolizes their covent with god, Ie the jews. Also uncut guys go faster because they're more sensitive, and women like a guy that doesent ejaculate quickly, Im rationalizing here.

miss pinay, you probably just hit a statistical anomoly considering that male circumcision is anolgous to a clitorectomy in females.
 #21 
Old 2001-12-15, 10:19
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Thank you, Mr. Smithee, for your nice message about "statistical anomoly" (Wow, I had to look up the "anomoly" part in my English dictionary!). Because of all the comments on this board, and especially your thoughtful one, I think you are right. Also, what you say is logical. So I am thinking my experience has been against the averages and unusual so far. Thank you again, and especially for being the polite one. Love, Venus.
 #22 
Old 2001-12-15, 12:33
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

quote:
Cause for some people it symbolizes their covent with god, Ie the jews.


Ohh right... I didn't think of that since no one here said that that was the reason why they were proud.

quote:
Also uncut guys go faster because they're more sensitive, and women like a guy that doesn't ejaculate quickly.


Okay, that would be an advantage. But an uncircumsized person can go through exercises to prolong ejaculation. A person would be much more proud of doing those exercises theirself, as their decision, to prolong it than just being circumsised in the past and not even deciding to do it.

quote:
miss pinay, you probably just hit a statistical anomoly considering that male circumcision is anolgous to a clitorectomy in females.


I disagree. I think a mutilation to some degree of the head of the penis would be more the same. Taking away the foreskin isn't as extreme as taking away the clit.



[This message has been edited by Fred Madison (edited 12-15-2001).]
 #23 
Old 2001-12-15, 21:54
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

no the part which is cut has a comparable amount of nerve endings to the clitorous.
 #24 
Old 2001-12-15, 22:57
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

anyways i have recantly learned how to control ejaculate and make it go through wrong tube...
 #25 
Old 2001-12-15, 23:20
Moderator
 
Default Re: circumcised

times 100, yes Smithee ...
Although from an evolutionary view the same.
 #26 
Old 2001-12-16, 03:42
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: circumcised

What?
 #27 
Old 2001-12-16, 14:21
Moderator
 
Default Re: circumcised

asking me or the guy who can ejaculate and make it go through wrong tube ...

???
 #28 
Old 2001-12-17, 22:59
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: circumcised

I didn't realize that there was more than one tube to choose from? Is this some secret of anatomy that I never learned? Or am I just ig'nrant?

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"

- Curly Howard
 #29 
Old 2001-12-18, 00:58
Chimera Chimera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

yea im reasonably confused as well....
 #30 
Old 2001-12-19, 22:18
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

after the ejaculate laves the scrodum, there is only one tube, but if u contract the muscles on ur dick, u can block the cum from coming out, but u still keep you erection, then u fuck again, but only do this once a session, it can hurt if u keep pushing it back
 #31 
Old 2001-12-21, 02:27
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: circumcised

Sorry, still don't make sense. [and a hint: it's not "scrodum". Try using 't' not a 'd'].

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"

- Curly Howard
 #32 
Old 2001-12-21, 08:02
teaserpleaser teaserpleaser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Well I'm real new in this web site, but I'm a women to & I personally think a man needs to be circumcised. I have 3 boys myself & I got all of them circumcised when they were born. I do know guys that aren't. I prefer my men cut. Just my opinion.
 #33 
Old 2001-12-21, 12:47
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Teaserpleaser: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Finally another FEMALE (you) has joined me and agrees with me. Almost every poster so far has been a man---but the original poster seemed to want to hear the GIRL'S feeling about circumsized compared to uncircumsized guys. Based on my experience, I will take the circumsized guy every time if it's oral sex they want from me, and if I'm choosing between the two, because I can satisfy that guy really, really fast, and it is more pleasant for me to put him in my mouth. If it's vaginal sex, it's about the same, so it really doesn't matter. Love, Venus.
 #34 
Old 2001-12-21, 16:02
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

So you look at a guy's penis before you decide to sleep with him? how shallow.
 #35 
Old 2001-12-22, 02:48
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Hi again, Wintermute: NO! I have no idea the first time. I just said that IF I HAVE A CHOICE between the 2 kinds, at the same time, I'll take the circumsized guy===that is, if it's oral sex he wants, and especially if I'm in a hurry, Love, Venus.
 #36 
Old 2001-12-22, 04:31
teaserpleaser teaserpleaser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Hey pretty pinay you are very welcome. I myself would choose cut over uncut anyday. But I'm married so I don't have to make any decisions. My hubby is cut too. See ya later.
 #37 
Old 2001-12-25, 05:52
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

GOOD PHILIPPINE CHRISTMAS MORNING TO EVERYONE---ESPECIALLY TO TEASERPLEASER AND WINTERMUTE. Love, Venus.
 #38 
Old 2001-12-26, 07:20
teaserpleaser teaserpleaser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

Thank you very much pretty pinay. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. See ya.
 #39 
Old 2002-01-02, 09:41
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: circumcised

I'm uncut & intact and I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't get girls who want guys cut, it'd be like me asking a girl to get a boob job.

After reading some of the articles on nocirc.org (bias I guess, but still... I can't read it without cringing) I wonder why people do it at all. Alot of the girls in my school say they would only date a guy who's cut, shallow and stupid because most of them have never seen a wang in real life, so most of them are going by second hand opinions friends of friends have told them.

Why would parents cut their kids? Let them decide if they want it done when they're old enough to decide. If I ever have a kid I'd never let that happen to him. How can people be so mean?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics