About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-11, 00:17
massiveacid massiveacid is offline
Regular
 
Default Orgy Time

has anyone been in an orgy? what was it like, and would you ever do it again? please no all male orgys please!
 #2 
Old 2001-12-11, 02:06
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Orgy Time

I wanted to go to that big one in Brazil. Of course, it was with a ski mask, many containers of gasoline, and large things to obstruct the fire exits.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-11, 02:07
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orgy Time

oh babe, stop turning me su.
 #4 
Old 2001-12-11, 02:08
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Orgy Time

Never.
 #5 
Old 2001-12-11, 02:10
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orgy Time

oh ciao.
 #6 
Old 2001-12-11, 02:13
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Orgy Time

ah-ha. Look what we faccio'ed to his thread.
 #7 
Old 2001-12-11, 02:24
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orgy Time

made it the weird sporco italiano thing we found online?

:thud:

oh ciao.

:shove:

grazie.

:slurp:

bene.

lol.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-11, 03:58
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orgy Time

Do you two like, know eachother IRL?

------------------
"God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."

[This message has been edited by jack's missing mind (edited 12-11-2001).]
 #9 
Old 2001-12-11, 04:23
Jeffrey Basing Jeffrey Basing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orgy Time

quote:
Originally posted by massiveacid:
has anyone been in an orgy? what was it like, and would you ever do it again? please no all male orgys please!


I've been in a few. They were cool back in the day, but they caused hella drama. It's a bitch dude. Instead of worryin about pleasin one girl you gotsa please like 4 of em. Plus if ya got your homeboy in on it, ya got competition with him. It's hella cool while ya doin it, but after everybody gets theirs, it ain't nothin nice. I'd prolly do it again tho.

 #10 
Old 2001-12-11, 04:49
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Orgy Time

Dude thats my woman.
 #11 
Old 2001-12-11, 06:14
Moderator
 
Default Re: Orgy Time

 #12 
Old 2001-12-11, 12:29
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orgy Time

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
Dude thats my woman.


Defiant, how on earth do you keep track of all your nicks ? (Moderator, is someone keeping track of all his nicks ?)

Or do you have different computers with different ISPs ?

 #13 
Old 2001-12-11, 21:34
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Orgy Time

quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Victory:
made it the weird sporco italiano thing we found online?

:thud:

oh ciao.

:shove:

grazie.

:slurp:

bene.

lol.



Well as an Italian American, I must protest this usage. It demeans all Italians and is just as bad as that stupid show the Sopranos.


>>>OK, so I'm jokeing already [though I really am Italian, as if anyone gave a flying f**k].

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"

- Curly Howard
 #14 
Old 2001-12-12, 00:47
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Orgy Time

We are Italian too, thats why its funny...
Why do you assume thats me? Thats kinda gay. Thats my girlfriend.
 #15 
Old 2001-12-12, 23:46
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Orgy Time

What do you mean 'I assumed it was you'? I took the quote from your girlfriend, didn't I [I think I di]? Anyway, I just took the quote that looked best to use for my tirade. That's all.

Two more Italiano's, eh? cool, I dig.

I guess you can't be all bad then, can you .

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"

- Curly Howard
 #16 
Old 2001-12-13, 00:52
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Orgy Time

My assumption was addressed to Magician, Im sorry for my lack of clarity. He implied Sweet Victory is me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics