|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-12-08, 18:28
|
LoStYouTH117 
Regular
|
|
|
|
everything has changed
Everything has changed, I remember when it was all simple, no games. If you caught a girls eye and she caught yours you flirted until that sprouted into a relationship. Cheating was rare, love was common. I always felt my best when I was loved, nowadays you can be with someone for months and never feel loved. What has happened, I guess I could blame it on a lot of things but thats pointless. I've read up on all the different strategies to "the game" and how to play, but after all I've read it has proven to be a waste of time becuase I dont want to meet a girl that way. Im looking for the girl who _REFUSES_ to play the game. If you really like someone you tell them and if they really like you they tell you. There is no game, there is no I cant call her Ill wait till she calls me. This is total comfort, you know and love yourself and are'nt afraid to make the first move. Love is NOT a popularity contest. Love is NOT something to toy with. Love is serious, and a lot of us are missing out. I will never play this game. I wrote this this morning to hear everyone elses opinion, so please.  ------------------ I've gone out to find myself, if I should return before I get back, keep me here ;) LostYouth
|
|
#2
 2001-12-09, 05:26
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
your right about the games and i hate them as well. i cant find one person to relate to let alone a girl and the games people play make it impossible to find someone you truly love. the game is two way though and i realize i lack the nuts to be straight foward in many situations.
|
|
#3
 2001-12-09, 12:34
|
iron_flower 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
i know what you mean about the mind game thing, it really sucks. the world would be a better place if when u love some1 you could just walk up to them and say it, and if you just wanna have casual sex, u say hey, ready for a quickie? unfortunately, that's not politically correct (the second one especially) and besides many consider themselves superior cause they can trick and fool members of the opposite sex *sigh...*
|
|
#4
 2001-12-09, 13:08
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
quote: Originally posted by iron_flower: unfortunately, that's not politically correct (the second one especially) and besides many consider themselves superior cause they can trick and fool members of the opposite sex *sigh...*
Two thought... 1) Isn't it mostly girls who play these games ? I don't think I know of guys you play games like that with girls. When guys play mind games, its ussually politics (be it national poletics, organisational poletics, or family poletics) 2) This is where virtual reality comes in.  In VR* you can say those things. No problem. In fact, while some level of excessive political incorrectness may get you booted, by and large most things are in moderation tolerared. - Magician * What VR you ask ? Hello ! You're standing in it. Or at least metphorically you are. Places like this and places like IRC are todays virtual reality. You don't need a fake body in a world where you have no body. If you want to meet someone for a quicky, so can ask them. (Though I advise against meeting people who you've just met on line in the last hour... its not always safe.) I think that with more kids growing up on the net and on IRC, people may eventually start talking alot... straighter.
|
|
#5
 2001-12-09, 15:30
|
Defiant Exile 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
Iron Flower, is your life so empty you require constant filling of your vagina by outside parties to feel accepted? Deny it so I can laugh.
|
|
#6
 2001-12-09, 21:04
|
iron_flower 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
def, u r really too much... i'm not gonna deny that i like to fuck, i mean, i'm not here to lie to you. but god, i also included the part about LOVE, are you that blind?that old?do u need reading glasses already? and then u say i'm a mindless person, let alone you consider me a person. well, anyway, as i was sayin before this digression, i meant it about love, i tried it the nice way, and u just end up getting hurt. on top of that i don't think you'll find a more unlucky person in love: the guy i'm in love with now is depressive and i'm gonna have to wait a long time before going out with him, not that i mind, i'm sure he'd like it better if he were ok now.
as said mcud: how you gonna show me the way when it's not mine? how you gonna show me the way when your ass is blind?
bye def...
magician, well maybe i'm weird, but i'ma chick and i hate games they are confusing and useless... most guys i know are pretty much bastards and they sure like acting like jerks with chix!!!
|
|
#7
 2001-12-09, 21:39
|
Krigerhelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
Iron, you have sex with random people HOPING to not have to deal with them later, and not only do you think you have any place to mention love, but you insist that guys are jerks... and maybe that "I tried it, but I just ended up getting hurt" was because you're looking in the wrong spots. If you're looking anywhere familiar, i.e. places where you ask around for a quickie, you're not looking in the right spots. And I thought your problem back in "hey guys! wake the fuck up!!" thread was that you kept getting the guys that wanted love? And now you say that you're the victim of relationship pain.
In response to the Lost Youth's original dilemma (this is my sickening emo side), a person who insists on playing these games is obviously not right for you. Usually, a person who's new to you will change their personality right before your eyes. The solution: stop looking for a girlfriend, because the person who fits the description mentioned of "honest and not shallow" will probably not come up at random. Get to know the person as a friend first. Find out if the girl is really worth going out with before you start advancing romantically. Then the games will be done with. Hopefully.
I really hate emo, but it's everywhere.
------------------ Who travels widely needs his wits about him; The stupid should stay at home: The ignorant man is often laughed at When he sits at meat with the sage.
|
|
#8
 2001-12-09, 22:51
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
hey LoStYouTH117, did ex-gfs kiss their new bf right in front of you at that time?
|
|
#9
 2001-12-10, 00:54
|
LoStYouTH117 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
no?
------------------ I've gone out to find myself, if I should return before I get back, keep me here ;) LostYouth
|
|
#10
 2001-12-10, 04:24
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: everything has changed
quote: Originally posted by iron_flower: that old?
*shakes head and walks away*
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|