About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-05, 04:45
Regular
 
Default I love to eat pussy.

Shaven or hairy! Any ladies suffering from such neglect feel free to express yourselves. Then cum over here and sit on my face!.............I'm sorry but all this drug shit is really burning me out here. Thought I might try and change the direction of our community posts. And not even a lesbian can top me when it cums to muff-diving. I welcum all replies.
 #2 
Old 2001-12-05, 04:51
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

Get a life, grow up, get out more often, and post stuff like this in another forum. Goddamnit I wish I was a mod. sometimes
 #3 
Old 2001-12-05, 05:44
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamiroquai:
Shaven or hairy! Any ladies suffering from such neglect feel free to express yourselves. Then cum over here and sit on my face!.............I'm sorry but all this drug shit is really burning me out here. Thought I might try and change the direction of our community posts. And not even a lesbian can top me when it cums to muff-diving. I welcum all replies.


Try the EAT ME forum dude
 #4 
Old 2001-12-05, 07:17
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

Try the sex and affection forum.
 #5 
Old 2001-12-05, 09:42
EDtheEMT EDtheEMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

i know i dont have much room to talk pecause of my dilapidated post status but.... get this newbie the fuck out!
 #6 
Old 2001-12-05, 09:46
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

But ed, you aren't technically a newbie, so no worries. **aims potato cannon at jamiriquoi**
**hands lighter to ed to finish**
 #7 
Old 2001-12-05, 16:34
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

**moves to sex and affection forum**

Plz, madchemist?!
 #8 
Old 2001-12-05, 17:53
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

I still say this topic would better be in the "eat me" forum, pussy is more like a food if you ask me.
 #9 
Old 2001-12-05, 23:14
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

please move this to the "better off dead" forum
 #10 
Old 2001-12-05, 23:29
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

Okay now that this is a better(but not optimal) forum I'll respond.
You probably don't know a pussy from a bologne sandwich. Much less all the intricate ways of making a female satisfied in bed.
Plus: get real, this is a Bulletin Board, no one is going to come out of your computer and sit on your face.
Get out of the house a little!
(I shouldn't be talking as I've been home sick for three days)

tryptamine
 #11 
Old 2001-12-06, 01:03
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

How come you cant just lighten up and say, "Amen" like I wanted to?
 #12 
Old 2001-12-06, 01:04
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

Minus the invitation to other females of course, save Sweet Victory
 #13 
Old 2001-12-07, 08:03
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

DE: Cause I'm bitchy right now especially when it come to loosers tootin' thier own horns. I'm not into ignoring punks like that.
 #14 
Old 2001-12-07, 08:11
Krigerhelt Krigerhelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

And MY thread was closed? Sheesh...
 #15 
Old 2001-12-07, 16:38
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

LoL. Still no Amens. How sad.
 #16 
Old 2001-12-07, 23:46
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

amen
 #17 
Old 2001-12-08, 01:57
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I love to eat pussy.

awoman.

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"

- Curly Howard
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics