|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2001-12-09, 15:28
|
Defiant Exile 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Any other sibling couples here?
Obviously Im part of the world, or I wouldnt be alive. That doesnt mean I am the same breed as hedonistic drug-peddling sluts and drop-outs.
>>>>You know Defiant, you could be a religious nut and be saying the same thing. You think you know the truth. It doesn't matter.<<<<
Obviously you think so to or youd have no room to disagree with me. To you, obviously, the truth is, there is something wrong with knowing a bit of truth.
>>>>How did you come to your fundamentalistic beliefs?<<<<
I give credit to my lineage.
>>>>I remember a post from you or a number of posts where you mention that people hate the strength you show. I think you do show strength but internally it seems to me that you're weak. You come here and just argue and argue and argue in such a hateful way.<<<
No I dont. I typically laugh off every sorry attempt to ridicule me, usually because they are motivated and derived from the same source as your above comments: ignorance. I cannot remember a time in the recent past I have showed hatred. But youre probably coming from the new school of thought that says anyone who wouldnt sell his identity and nature to Karl marx for a loaf of bread and hope an Indian will be fed is a hate-monger.
>>>>You have this need to come in here and do that non-stop to feel good about yourself, it looks like. And having to do that is weak.<<<<<
I dont have to. I make no attempt, nor do I even think about message boards, on the weekends when I go home and am with my friends, family, or woman. Im just bored on campus.
>>>>Krigerhelt is okay but you're a nut man. I expect you'll give me the quote-reply, quote-reply treatment of course. But don't become all defensive and hateful in reply to this. Have some self-control and tolerance some time.<<<<
Again, I cannot remember a time in the recent past where I showed hatred. Hatred is too strong a word for you dipshits. I only Hate Messerschmidt and Nihil, haha.
|
|
#2
 2001-12-09, 22:30
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
You aren't in the same group of people as any hedonistic drug-peddling sluts or drop-outs. The majority of the world isn't like that. You'd like to think so, so you can put yourself up higher in your imaginary world of mud and shit. The majority of the people in this message board might be like that, maybe so. A lot of them are probably lying. This doesn't mean the whole world is out to get you. You *only* think you know the truth. You don't have a clue. Now give another dose of your bullshit.
[This message has been edited by Fred Madison (edited 12-09-2001).]
|
|
#3
 2001-12-09, 23:39
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
So, a majority of the people here are pieces of garbage, and the rest lie and just make believe they are? That makes them better people? Im not the same breed of people as liars either. You must have mistaken me for a man with no honor or identity. Peddle your "generation lost in space" , "were all as useless as the next" bullshit to some asshole without a father. I will continue to bother you by being proud and concious of my obvious superiority.
|
|
#4
 2001-12-10, 01:59
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
No, I don't think the majority here are pieces of garbage. That's your opinion. You're raising yourself higher in your mind again to feel better. You're weak. I didn't say anyone was better than anyone. But now that you bring it up? Yeah, there are a lot of people in here better than you. Other people that may use drugs and/or other people that may have casual sex. People that are nice, tolerant, rational, non-racist, and more. What "generation lost in space" and "we're all useless as the next" bullshit? You don't have any obvious superiority. That's your own shitty opinion. You are not worthy of any respect. Just like a religious nut, you are creating your own world. Jerk.
|
|
#5
 2001-12-10, 04:56
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
Youre awfully convinced youre right for someone who condemns the religious. Did it occur to you that you are just as fanatically devout, but to a different God? Do you think because youre gods have no faces or names that they dont exist?
|
|
#6
 2001-12-10, 05:11
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
How is being convinced that you are a nut equal to being religious? I don't condemn religion. I condemn the nuts. Being convinced isn't exclusive to religion anyway. Now what god do I worship hm? What thing do I worship? I do not know of anything that I would worship like a religious person would. Don't tell me my god is something that isn't even considered to be a god either. Words have meanings. Calling a cat a dog doesn't make sense.
[This message has been edited by Fred Madison (edited 12-10-2001).]
|
|
#7
 2001-12-10, 05:26
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
A religion is any set of beliefs that form a creed or general guide to living; anything that defines right and wrong. You just have a different god. Your god is surrender, tolerance, meekness, and blindness. Your god tells you no manner of weakness is shameful if it is done in the name of gratification. Since when do gods need names?
>>>How is being convinced that you are a nut equal to being religious? <<<<
Because you are convinced I am a nut based only n your opinion, and I am a nut only because of my opinions. Your opinions make you believe my opinions are wrong. That is religious.
|
|
#8
 2001-12-10, 06:11
|
Krigerhelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
quote: Originally posted by Fred Madison: Yeah, there are a lot of people in here better than you. Other people that may use drugs and/or other people that may have casual sex. People that are nice, tolerant, rational, non-racist, and more.
You're comparing my cousin to the same wastes of sperm which make our society the horde of pigs it is? I don't know about you, but I think that my cousin's solution of respecting the honorable, the strong, and the intelligent, treating them as good people, and, consequentially, allowing those who reject honor, strength, and intelligence to be at the mercy of the above-said good people, is legitimately better than people who build kingdoms from mud and decay, like the people you mentioned above (those who do drugs and have casual sex), and their promise for the world to be laid in ashes and shame. I guess that's just my shitty opinion. Stupid me; why am I so blind and feeble-minded? quote: Originally posted by Fred Madison: ...I didn't say anyone was better than anyone. ...What..."we're all useless as the next" bullshit?
There's your answer. And I don't think constantly arguing the points brought here shows weakness. I actually think it shows fidelity and provides an example here. Besides, this message board would be quite bland without opposition to opinions of the norm, like Defiant and myself. We add controversy, and from that comes stimulation. That's not to say that the only reason we speak is for the purpose of adding controversy - we truly believe what we say here strongly - but it makes it interesting. That's my opinion, anyway. That's all I feel like writing here. ------------------ Who travels widely needs his wits about him; The stupid should stay at home: The ignorant man is often laughed at When he sits at meat with the sage.
|
|
#9
 2001-12-10, 06:34
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
No it's not. This is what religion is, and it's a big definition because it needs to be clear. quote: Religion is a concern over what exists beyond the visible world, differentiated from philosophy in that it operates through faith or intuition rather than reason, and generally including the idea of the existence of a single being, a group of beings, an eternal principle, or a transcendent spiritual entity tht has created the world, that governs it, that controls its destinies, or that intervenes occasionally in the natural course of its history, as well as the idea that ritual, prayer, spiritual exercises, certain principles of everyday conduct, etc., are expedient, due, or spirtually rewarding, or arise naturally out of an inner need as a human response to the belief in such a being, principle, etc.
I'm not religious. "Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion." --Washington Surrender, tolerance, meekness, and blindness are not gods. Especially if I don't worship them. I don't know how I could worship such things. The only thing I have to say about them is that in the right situations any of those can be beneficial and wise to do. And if in whatever situation you do do one of those things where it is needed it shows stength. Which you have not shown. I actually don't think anything that brings gratification is fine all the time. It can be harmful. You are seeming to be ignorant and arrogant again.
|
|
#10
 2001-12-10, 06:51
|
Fred Madison 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
quote: Originally posted by Krigerhelt:
And I don't think constantly arguing the points brought here shows weakness. I actually think it shows fidelity and provides an example here. Besides, this message board would be quite bland without opposition to opinions of the norm, like Defiant and myself. We add controversy, and from that comes stimulation. That's not to say that the only reason we speak is for the purpose of adding controversy - we truly believe what we say here strongly - but it makes it interesting. That's my opinion, anyway.
That's all I feel like writing here.
I sorta agree and I sorta don't. I thank both of you when you do contribute something that is stimulating but a lot of the time Defiant just says something to bug someone. And it doesn't contribute anything, unless it does leads to something good. I don't think you would be debating and speaking about the things you do, if you didn't strongly believe in them.
|
|
#11
 2001-12-10, 22:20
|
LiquidH8 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
You sick demented whackoff!
may your offspring live long healthy lives to find out they will be prone to disease and dissorders blame you and spit on our graves with hate and resent!!
Fr they will resent the world and have to hide their faces each time they enter upon the public eye and be embaresed to have your genes in their body's!
------------------ Those who seek light sit in darkness...
|
|
#12
 2001-12-10, 22:28
|
massiveacid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
i thought child porn was illegal anyway. how do they get away with having a link of it on their site?
|
|
#13
 2001-12-12, 01:47
|
satax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
I created a new topic related to this, read it if you wonder about sibling sex.
|
|
#14
 2001-12-14, 12:11
|
-2Tone 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Any other sibling couples here?
wow you people suck. i hope your kids are retarded.
------------------ "no matter how fine she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|