About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-27, 20:21
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I the only...

regular guy here? Maybe Im just the only honest one. It seems everyone but me has had sex with 34987968796 women, has a 12 inch penis made out of steel, drives a new car, makes a million dollars AND has a criminal record. I live in a shitty dorm, am loyal to my woman, make shit at Wawa, and dont have a car.
 #2 
Old 2001-11-27, 20:38
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

No, youre just the only honest guy here.
 #3 
Old 2001-11-27, 20:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Am I the only...

As American as apple pie.
 #4 
Old 2001-11-28, 00:04
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

quote:
Originally posted by Defiant Exile:
It seems everyone but me has had sex with 34987968796 women, has a 12 inch penis made out of steel, drives a new car, makes a million dollars AND has a criminal record.


I think the more remarkable thing is that all these people some how ended up on the same website talking to eachother. What are the odds?

 #5 
Old 2001-11-28, 01:47
Mega-Volt Mega-Volt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

Seriously, my penis is 13 inches.
 #6 
Old 2001-11-28, 02:54
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

quote:
Originally posted by Mega-Volt:
Seriously, my penis is 13 inches.


Nobody in my house will touch the rulers
 #7 
Old 2001-11-28, 06:01
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

Regular? What's that?
 #8 
Old 2001-11-28, 13:31
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Regular? What's that?


Not Diet


------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #9 
Old 2001-11-28, 15:46
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

Regular is different to everyone.

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #10 
Old 2001-11-29, 00:52
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

Not an aberration, in this case, the norm would be your average American fella, who hasnt had sex wioth a million women, his own palace, a new car, and a lot of cash. I think the rest of my post explained that effectively. Thanks for the Hot Topic cliche though.
 #11 
Old 2001-11-30, 04:12
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only...

fuck dude you think you got it bad?

im 16 i have no car, no job, i have to skate everywhere, and get nothing because i cant even find one girl i can relate to. trust me if you can find one girl you love your truly lucky
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics