About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-26, 01:25
PhyCic O PhyCic O is offline
Regular
 
Default What do I do ??

Help me out here guys !!

Well the think is I live not far from a Video store.
And in that store works the most beatiful girl I've ever seen.
The funny thing is...she says hello to me first when I'm at parties !!!
well yes it's quite odd for me.

The ehing is that she sems a little intrested in me, but in the other hand NO !!
I can meet here in the streets and she's walking close to another guy. When I walk up to here she stops and talk and start hugging me like I were her closest friend.

Please help me with this !!!!
What should I do ??
Ask her out ??, what if she has a guy already ?? I would have to kill mi self !!
Or should I just go plain and simple and just try to foget about here ??

PLEASE HELP !!

I'm tyred of all these one night stand
(not with here).

------------------

-----------------------
Some ppl are nice from far, but far from nice ;)
 #2 
Old 2001-11-26, 01:44
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do I do ??

Let me ask you a question, how many friends do you need, because if you do nothing and try to forget about her, you'll just end up being 'friends'.

So in conclusion, fuck it, what do you got to lose. The worst she can do is rip your heart, and kick you in the nuts, leaving you a huddled mass of bruised flesh and shattered psyche, weeping on the cold barren ground.


------------------
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.
 #3 
Old 2001-11-26, 04:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do I do ??

quote:
Originally posted by Sol463:
So in conclusion, fuck it, what do you got to lose. The worst she can do is rip your heart, and kick you in the nuts, leaving you a huddled mass of bruised flesh and shattered psyche, weeping on the cold barren ground.


It's really not that bad. Much better than when you rip your own heart out and leave yourself a huddled mass of bruised flesh and shattered psyche for not having had the balls to even ask if she has a boyfriend in the first place.

I can understand reluctance to go for it, but if she's being that friendly, then at least inquire as to whether or not she's involved. Your motivation may be obvious, it may not. Maybe it's even what she wants. But as long as you remain respectful towards her, it would take a grade-A psycho bitch to flip out if you ask her a question like that. After that.. you're on your own.
 #4 
Old 2001-11-26, 14:09
PhyCic O PhyCic O is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do I do ??

Mooohahahaa that's right Sol463 !!

But the thing is I live in a small City (Large Town). So the thing is I'll bump into her all the time !
But hey why should I care ?? If everything goes to hell I
just become the nred thet never leaves home.

I think I'm ginna so what the most of ya think !!!!

Spanx guys !!

------------------

-----------------------
Some ppl are nice from far, but far from nice ;)
 #5 
Old 2001-11-27, 13:44
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do I do ??

quote:
Originally posted by PhyCic O:
Mooohahahaa that's right Sol463 !!

But the thing is I live in a small City (Large Town). So the thing is I'll bump into her all the time !
But hey why should I care ?? If everything goes to hell I
just become the nred thet never leaves home.

I think I'm ginna so what the most of ya think !!!!

Spanx guys !!




Thats about it - if it all goes wrong you can hide in your cave, like I do. if it all goes ok, you can hide in your cave, like I do. If it's somewhere in between.....


------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #6 
Old 2001-11-28, 04:44
eCHO eCHO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do I do ??

get some balls and just do what your gut tells you to....oO!!!....i just solved my own predicament! thanx!tahnx soooo much!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics