About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-23, 10:16
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I Super Human???

When I engage in sexual intercourse... I can orgasm about 8 times before i have to quit....needless to say im beat (literaly). My girl friend says im superman... My friends think im making it up. Whats average for all you other guys? (8 times as in a WHOLE DAY, not just one setting, lol). Im 18, extreamly horney, and in very good health.
 #2 
Old 2001-11-23, 10:46
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

Depends on the guy.. you've got a lil more stamina than most, but nothing superhuman, sorry
 #3 
Old 2001-11-23, 19:13
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

Do it at 25 or 30, then you might be in superman range. Right now, you got hormone central cheat action goin on, so unless you're a walking boner that doesn't stop fucking, you're not uber. Definitely not bad though.
 #4 
Old 2001-11-24, 05:00
Moderator
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

harr harr, SUPERBSK ...
 #5 
Old 2001-11-24, 08:11
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Do it at 25 or 30, then you might be in superman range. Right now, you got hormone central cheat action goin on, so unless you're a walking boner that doesn't stop fucking, you're not uber. Definitely not bad though.


Actualy it just so happens......every now and then I DO GET THEM, like.....once a week to 3 times for like over an hour......up to 3 one time!
 #6 
Old 2001-11-24, 23:12
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

Once a week isn't what you might call continuous.
 #7 
Old 2001-11-25, 01:52
tommyboy5000 tommyboy5000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

once when i was having my hair cut the hairdressers tits brushed against my elbow. so if you want answers to the mystery of sex ask me.

That story is no lie I think you will agree i must be a stud
 #8 
Old 2001-11-25, 04:35
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

I think you have a very short hairdresser.
 #9 
Old 2001-11-25, 15:12
shadow_stalker shadow_stalker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

good one tommyboy but i think u mean the shoulder oh well i have this chick at the moment i done like 15 times in one day but i feel like trying to set a record im starting today to try have the most orgasms in one day try beat my one of 12 different girls in one day

------------------
whos ur daddy im ur daddy cos i fucked ur mumma
 #10 
Old 2001-11-28, 04:46
eCHO eCHO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

your 18! your at your sexual peak! its not superman! its your damn hormones!
 #11 
Old 2001-12-28, 14:30
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I Super Human???

lol@mary palmer! hahaha

It's not a trick to "master". the technique for fucking for hours is to do a whole lot of think about stuff - other than what your doing.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics