About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-19, 23:07
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default up yer bum luv

What is men's desire to do with their girlfriends sexually, that they know they can never have?

Um generally..

------------------
bollocks

[This message has been edited by PUnKinpiE (edited 11-19-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-11-20, 00:06
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

i would like to see some action between her and her friend,maybe join in. i think there is a lot and it depends on the guy.
 #3 
Old 2001-11-20, 12:18
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

Isnt that just legal cheating?

I dont know if I could be a lesbian, probably not
ik
 #4 
Old 2001-11-20, 13:54
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

Been There. Done That. No, there is nothing that I 'want' that I have been unable to get from a partner at some point. My problem is that the girlfriend I want is not available (at least, not to me....) but is very good at giving me every indication that she will be soon. I know she's lying, cos she's been at it for, let me see, 8 years, but I live in hope.

------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #5 
Old 2001-11-20, 21:10
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: up yer bum luv

In general wanting something you can't have is human nature. The 'forbidden fruit' thing, you know? Same as [one reason] kids do drugs and such.
In this case, specifically, I don't think it has anything to do with not being able to get it [well, not much anyway]. I would say it has more to do with putting certain body parts in tighter places. And, in most cases, the back is much tighter than the front.
Though I'm sure there are also other reasons, that one comes to mind right off.

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"

- Curly Howard
 #6 
Old 2001-11-21, 13:33
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by ~~COBRA~~:
what do you mean by never have? i fuck bitches in the ass pretty often.




Yes, well unless they are large bitches, like GSD, the ass is prolly the only hole large enough......


------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #7 
Old 2001-11-22, 03:52
eCHO eCHO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

well i can think of som ethings id like done to me...
 #8 
Old 2001-11-22, 13:41
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by eCHO:
well i can think of som ethings id like done to me...


Tell me about them!

------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #9 
Old 2001-11-23, 03:55
eCHO eCHO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

i can think os somethings that involve rope, honey and blood...
 #10 
Old 2001-11-23, 08:39
Moderator
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

out of my way Rob! The barkeeper said that someone�s on the phone for ya, quick!
 #11 
Old 2001-11-23, 13:18
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

I�d like to see my wife get sandwiched�
 #12 
Old 2001-11-23, 13:55
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by eCHO:
i can think os somethings that involve rope, honey and blood...


I have honey. I have rope. Troll's blood is green, is that a problem?



------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #13 
Old 2001-11-23, 16:13
Moderator
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

the phone! Rob, it�s your mom!
 #14 
Old 2001-11-24, 09:12
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

Hmmmmm..........I don't know me and GF go pretty out there, name some things and I will say if we've done them or not....?
 #15 
Old 2001-11-24, 10:15
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

I just think anything you do with your partner is ok just starting to involve other people in the shit you do, is just getting sick isn't it?
There would be the whole thing about your partner doing more with the other person and you would just feel shyte afterwards, shagging your best mate, no.
I don't know about anal, that just sounds like pain and I don't see how the female could enjoy herself in that.
The things men want are generally painful disgusting things that we don't.
Use cherry sticky stuff instead of honey aswell but you have to lick it of properly of you will have red genitals for a long time.

------------------
bollocks
 #16 
Old 2001-11-25, 15:26
ocotillo ocotillo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:
Been There. Done That. No, there is nothing that I 'want' that I have been unable to get from a partner at some point. My problem is that the [b]girlfriend I want is not available (at least, not to me....) but is very good at giving me every indication that she will be soon. I know she's lying, cos she's been at it for, let me see, 8 years, but I live in hope.

[/B]


Eight years. Ain't that the same age as your kid? Hmmm. Get a clue, buddy. She don't wantchya.
 #17 
Old 2001-11-27, 09:06
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by ocotillo:
Eight years. Ain't that the same age as your kid? Hmmm. Get a clue, buddy. She don't wantchya.

If you read what I wrote you will see I know that, but let me give you a taster. When I am with someone, miss x flirts with me outrageously, drops heavy hints that I am with the wrong person and that "next time..." When I am NOT with someone she doesn't want to know. When SHE has a boyfriend, PDA's in the pub or cafe are unheard of unless I am there in which case they are encouraged, and in fact taken about as far as you can legally go in a pub or a cafe. (But only when I am there. I have this on good authority from several folk, who also tell me that if you look up 'bitch' in the dictionary, the given deffinition is 'Miss xxxxxxx xxxxxxx!')


------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #18 
Old 2001-11-27, 13:34
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by PUnKinpiE:
I just think anything you do with your partner is ok just starting to involve other people in the shit you do, is just getting sick isn't it?
There would be the whole thing about your partner doing more with the other person and you would just feel shyte afterwards, shagging your best mate, no.
I don't know about anal, that just sounds like pain and I don't see how the female could enjoy herself in that.
The things men want are generally painful disgusting things that we don't.
Use cherry sticky stuff instead of honey aswell but you have to lick it of properly of you will have red genitals for a long time.




Yes, thats right. Men want things that women don't and women want things that men dont. Its amazing we get together at all really. A three (or more) some is great, but yes, there is always that danger of one of you feeling left out, but then if its what you both want, then its not a problem. its only a problem when one of you is 'talked into' it.



------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #19 
Old 2001-11-28, 04:22
eCHO eCHO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

im personally up for anything
 #20 
Old 2001-11-28, 09:56
Moderator
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by eCHO:
up for anything


yeah, even for my finger ... up not down ...

Sorry for being immature...
 #21 
Old 2001-11-28, 23:48
eCHO eCHO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

its ok im used to it
 #22 
Old 2001-11-29, 10:15
Moderator
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:
If you read what I wrote you will see I know that, but let me give you a taster. When I am with someone, miss x flirts with me outrageously, drops heavy hints that I am with the wrong person and that "next time..." When I am NOT with someone she doesn't want to know. When SHE has a boyfriend, PDA's in the pub or cafe are unheard of unless I am there in which case they are encouraged, and in fact taken about as far as you can legally go in a pub or a cafe. (But only when I am there. I have this on good authority from several folk, who also tell me that if you look up 'bitch' in the dictionary, the given deffinition is 'Miss xxxxxxx xxxxxxx!')


seriously, fuck her when you�re with someone, if you�re not, lie. When you�re done, call her a cab and tell her to go. Those girls have to be broken ...

Sometimes they�re just afraid of gettin� hurt by those they love. But after a while, they recognize that they can have a lot of fun when they paper over their feelings. Because when they play with someone (behave like a bitch ...) they don�t care for, it couldn�t hurt them in anyway. They fall in love with you, as long as you show them your love.
 #23 
Old 2001-12-02, 15:54
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

My wife and I have done everything that we always fantised about...Roll playing(daddy's little girl,delivery man,home intruder etc...)a little S&M,oral,anal and screwing her and her GF's at least once a week...
Now about it being legalized cheating...How in God's name is it cheating in any form if both paties are fully consenting persons?


[This message has been edited by ACER (edited 12-03-2001).]
 #24 
Old 2001-12-03, 22:34
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

I dunno it's just like when partners have this unspoken rule that they don't actually love each other, they are being "experimental".. doesn't seem right. But then I am not in a friends that fuck relationship.
And I wouldn't call my sex life frigid.

------------------
bollocks
 #25 
Old 2001-12-03, 22:48
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: up yer bum luv

Sorry you little sex kitten...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics