About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-12-13, 15:25
Synopsis Synopsis is offline
Regular
 
Default Whats pussy taste like?

Alright... so it has a taste. And it's not supposed to smell like fish. But is it supposed to have a distinktive smell at all? I don't mean a bad one.
 #2 
Old 2001-12-14, 04:32
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Whats pussy taste like?

I hope so. I love that. One of the draw-backs of immediate post-shower anything.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-14, 22:59
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats pussy taste like?

I've had some nasty experiences in my time, so definitely have a 'sexy shower/bath' first, or else this song may take on a whole new meaning...

KISS ME WHERE IT SMELLS FUNNY - bloodhound gang


You came twice last year like a Sears catalog
Cause your last boyfriend makes love like Boss Hogg
Well now you're seeing me but soon I'll have you seeing God
Cause' girl I'll get you panting like you're Pavlov's dog
Like a DC-10 I'm guaranteed to go down
But baby your black box is the one that I found
I'll give you the gift that keeps on given' it won't cost you any money
Then she grabbed me by the ears and said kiss me where it smells funny

So down I go like I'm 2000 Flushes
I can tell I'm doing something right by the way that she blushes
She's the one that's speechless but I'm the one that's tongue tied
She's thinking holy mackerel I'm thinking tuna on the side
There must be something wrong with Al Pacino's nose
Cause the scent of a woman is like rotten tomatoes
Yea I'm snorkeling for clams and it doesn't matter if I wanna be
Don't come up for air until you kiss me where it smells funny

Drop my face below her waist and stay on third base
I can tell that cherry's ripe by the way it tastes
Yea I could make a lot of wine with the yeast I find inside her panties
And then drink it while eating out down at the Seafood Shanty



------------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
 #4 
Old 2001-12-16, 08:24
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats pussy taste like?

That's disgusting.
 #5 
Old 2001-12-16, 21:06
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats pussy taste like?

Good, innit?!

------------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
 #6 
Old 2001-12-17, 07:44
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats pussy taste like?

My girl tastes just like sugar...
 #7 
Old 2001-12-21, 05:09
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats pussy taste like?

I love pouring honey down there and really going for it...*licks*

or Whipped cream...but that can look dodgy sometimes.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-21, 06:22
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats pussy taste like?

2 words mojo....EMOTION LOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics