|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-10-18, 20:19
|
Defiant Exile 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Tattoos
Who thinks what about em? Do chicks dig em? I have a tattoo of the Fasces on my forearm over the Laurel Wreath.
|
|
#2
 2001-10-18, 21:13
|
Aspera13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I hate when chicks go out of control with the tats... Especially when a really beautifull girl with a perfect body gets nasty tattoos all over her body... Its almost as if she is subconciuosly making herself look ugly to get negative attension. The cute tats on girls like little butterflies or little designs around the belly are kind of sexy though... quote: Originally posted by Defiant Exile: Who thinks what about em? Do chicks dig em? I have a tattoo of the Fasces on my forearm over the Laurel Wreath.
|
|
#3
 2001-10-19, 01:58
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I 'dig' this one tattoo someone I know has, on his right shoulder, a dragon sitting on a yin yang symbol.. very cool, very sexy..
|
|
#4
 2001-10-19, 03:37
|
Droog13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Anyone here ever seen Asia Argento (Italian model/actress, daughter of famous horror filmmaker Dario Argento)? Her angel tattoo has always appealed to me [This message has been edited by Droog13 (edited 10-19-2001).]
|
|
#5
 2001-10-19, 04:52
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I like tattoos that are done well.
Dragon on a yin-yang, huh? Wonder what that looks like..
|
|
#6
 2001-10-19, 05:16
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
As I said, it looks cute.. sexy
|
|
#7
 2001-10-19, 18:11
|
midian138 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I have a shitty ass tat that I let my cousin do when we were drunk, but even though it looks like shit I have gotten used to it and don't think I will ever cover it
------------------ CrAcKhEaD
|
|
#8
 2001-10-19, 19:36
|
hannahmanson666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Im getting a tat for my birthday.... but its not a big ugly one... just a little bat!
|
|
#9
 2001-10-19, 22:50
|
iron_flower 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
defiant, i don't know if you'll even care id i answer...lol. but tats on guys are hot. depending on what they are of course, but a nice one well placed can be awfully cool... i really want to get a little gothic-kinda style fairy on my hip, but who says my mom will ever agree...
|
|
#10
 2001-10-21, 05:32
|
TitaniumCrotch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Tatoos on a guy can be ok..it depends where they are, what they are and how big. I dated a semi pro football player who had five and they were massive. One covered his whole calf, another his whole shoulder, one his right forearm, one on his left and another on his back. It was pretty disturbing...especially seing that they were of an Italian flag, a leperachaun, a shamrock, a taz and something else I dont remember.
|
|
#11
 2001-10-21, 09:58
|
xengoreth 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Here's a sexy tatoo:
http://vagina.rotten.com/fidel/
|
|
#12
 2001-10-23, 04:06
|
Schwabe The Zer0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
DONT FOLLOW THAT LINK
I didnt...almsot did...but look at the url
.........WARNING.........
AT YOUR OWN RISK
|
|
#13
 2001-10-24, 04:31
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I fail to understand why tattoos exist.
------------------ Brought to you by delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
|
|
#14
 2001-10-24, 12:31
|
iron_flower 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
nasty fingerz, simplay beacsue it's like having your favourite drawing on your back, like being a canvas... it's very beautiful, when it means something to you, at least i think so.
|
|
#15
 2001-10-26, 10:55
|
Prometheus Rex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Tattoos were introduced to European culture by the Indian and Asian cultures. Historically they were used to denote "Royalty". Variations and improvements were later introduced to 'white' culture by the 'negroid' cultures. You do realise that by your own definition that you are now a "nigger Lover>" How does your wife feal about this?? How many ways do I have to say that you are wrong and stop putting your foot in your mouth.
[QUOTE]Origanally posted By Gomer Pile(Formerly defiant) Having matted dirty hair pioneered by negroes as a statement of loyalty to their devolved apathy is very much an emulation of the lowest of everything Negroid. Thus showing her to be, a nigger lover. [?QUOTE]
|
|
#16
 2001-10-26, 17:04
|
Defiant Exile 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
>>>>Tattoos were introduced to European culture by the Indian and Asian cultures.<<<
No they werent. They develop independent of foreign influence left and right seemingly at random all over the world, like the bow and arrow. Vikings and Celts had tattoos. The Ice Man had tattoos.
>>>>>Variations and improvements were later introduced to 'white' culture by the 'negroid' cultures.<<<<
There was no such interaction in the time periods between the Egyptian Empire and the British one. Negroes were evident, but their culture as distinctly African was absent, as they had been absorbed as best as possible into North African life.
>>>>>You do realise that by your own definition that you are now a "nigger Lover>"<<<<<<
I defined a nigger lover as someone who emulates the lowest of negro culture. I do not care for the lowest of negro culture. Some higher practices are kinda cool and I respect them, but not the lower ones.
>>>>How does your wife feal about this??<<<
Im not married...
>>>>How many ways do I have to say that you are wrong and stop putting your foot in your mouth.<<<<
Just once. Yet to happen though. Celts were tattooed. Vikings were tattooed. The Ice Man was tattooed. I dont think it was introduced by anyone, a lasting mark to denote something is a common human desire, so, I dont see why only one culture would have made that wish real. Its not difficult.
|
|
#17
 2001-10-26, 23:57
|
skinn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I have A red dragon tatoo, it looks great, the problem is it turn pink over time and i have to get it re oloured every so oftern. I have a ying yang with red lightning (again Pink) And I am having A british bulldog waving the union flag.
I thing they great, I had the two done when I left shcool and after fifteen years I still Love 'em
|
|
#18
 2001-10-28, 14:27
|
Sweet Victory 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I find tattoos to be a huge turn-on for me. I think it is my insatiable appetite for "bad guys". Well at least what the masses view as bad. Skinheads and the like.
|
|
#19
 2001-10-28, 15:23
|
Defiant Exile 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
 LoL
|
|
#20
 2001-10-28, 16:20
|
Sweet Victory 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
lol?
|
|
#21
 2001-10-28, 16:26
|
Defiant Exile 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Yep, thats cause I was laughin.
|
|
#22
 2001-10-29, 18:44
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Tattoos
For years I've been waiting for a glow in the dark ink. Well, Saturday night I was watching something on A & E and sure enough, someone has come up with one. Well, it's not exactly glow in the dark, it's more like glow in the black light. But it's close enough for me to want it. Now if I could only remember what it was that I was watching so I could find out more about it.
On another note, something else that I've wanted to try is a 3-D tat. You know, how 3-D comics use the red/green offset to achieve the 3-D effect [using glasses, that is]. Well I want to try that. I figure that I'd use one of the computer programs that generate such a drawing and use that as a template. If I can find my friend who does the ink work [he does great work and I've yet to pay for one - we barter for the work] I think I'll have him do something involving my daughter's name [it's Alchemy].
------------------ "If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed"
- Curly Howard
|
|
#23
 2001-11-23, 03:25
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
i have to agree with cpbra tatoos have always rubbed em the right way...some peircings too
|
|
#24
 2001-11-24, 02:09
|
Sweet Victory 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
quote: Originally posted by Defiant Exile: Who thinks what about em? Do chicks dig em? I have a tattoo of the Fasces on my forearm over the Laurel Wreath.
you know, i really dont like that youre asking if chicks dig tattoos and go on to say how you have one, DEAR. ive decided im going to start a post like this: BREASTS Who thinks what about them? Do guys like them? I have nice breasts. im about a 34 C. im not mad, i just wanted to point out how gay the post sounded.
|
|
#25
 2001-11-25, 00:02
|
eCHO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
lol
|
|
#26
 2001-12-19, 01:32
|
teaserpleaser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Hi people I'm new here but I have to voice my opinion about tattoos. I a women & I love tattoos. I think they are very sexy on a man or a women. I have 1 right at this moment of a heart w/ flowers around it & 3 ribbons running through it w/ my kids names in them (it is on my left calf). I have plans on getting more. I'm going to get a wizard like fairy on the lower part of my back, & 1 or 2 roses on my right thigh above my knee. I have more planned to but not sure where or what yet.
|
|
#27
 2001-12-19, 22:16
|
Whiplash_89 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
thats enough... u need to stop
|
|
#28
 2001-12-20, 06:41
|
teaserpleaser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
What you mean stop with the tattoos? I can't do that I'm so hooked on them they give me a high when I get them. It's like being a drug addict or a alcoholic. If you know what I mean.
|
|
#29
 2001-12-21, 02:20
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I don't know how old you are or how long you've had the ones that you do. But I know what you mean. I, myself, have 4 or 5. The first one I got 15 years ago, the last one about 8 years ago, which shows I of which I speak. With that in mind, I'd like to toss out a few things that you might want to consider. First, don't rush out and get tat after tat just because your addicted. Put more time between new tats; learn to enjoy and savor each new one. Also, make sure you put a lot of thought into what you are getting; make sure that the tat you are getting now is something you will still want years from now, since they are a forever type thing. Also consider: 1.] There is a finite amount of space on any body; the oftener you get inked, the sooner you fill this space up. 2.] Whereas a lot of people [myself included] like seeing a lot of tat work on people, there is a thing as too much. This is especially so with females - too many tattoos starts to be an unattractive thing. 3.] What you think is cool on you today might not be how you feel about it down the road [which is why getting a loved ones name is not really a good idea, love does go sour and then you'll have a constant reminder of that person]. Actually, there in an exception to this is, and it is in fact what I decided to use for my next one [once I get the 3D details worked out, that is]: I plan to get my daughter's name [Alchemy]done; and have it in 3D. I figured a child's name is one that [hopefully] you'll never stop loving. An extreme example of later regret is a friend of mine. A few years out of high school he got one that said something like ''Fuck the World' or something [I forget exactly. Well, many years later he became an accountant, with a wife and three kids; went Republican [see what I mean by extream?  ] and that tat was a constant embarrassment to him: he wouldn't go to the beach or anything that involved him needing to remove his shirt;in fear that someone might see the tattoo. When I decide upon an idea for new ink work, I wait a few months, constantly picturing it over in my head. Not just what it will be, but where [I believe in only getting one where I can see it. That's just me, though]. 4.] This last item is one not many people give a thought to, and they should; especially if they intend to have many tattoos: They fade over time. I think nothing looks as tacky as a faded tattoo, unless it is a body full of faded tattoos. So, another thing that I consider when I plan to get new ink work, is if it is one that I won't mind having to get redone years down the road. I plan to get each of mine re-inked as soon as they start to noticeably fade. I by no means want to discourage you, or anyone else form having yourselves inked up. By all means go for it. I just thought that I'd toss out a few items, that will hopefully make it so that, 30 years down the road, every tat on you is one that you are still please to wear. ------------------ "If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed" - Curly Howard
|
|
#30
 2001-12-21, 05:54
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
I personally hate tattoos. I'd never get one done, and i think that girls with them are kind of...rough. But hey, that's just me.
|
|
#31
 2001-12-21, 06:27
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Tattoo....yuk....nasty (shiver) some of them r ok though, im getting a cross on my shoulder someday (Maddcow beleives in god)
|
|
#32
 2001-12-21, 06:27
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Tattoo....yuk....nasty (shiver) some of them r ok though, im getting a cross on my shoulder someday (Maddcow beleives in god and HATES church)
|
|
#33
 2001-12-21, 06:41
|
teaserpleaser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Well let me explain I do wait quite awhile in-between tats. The last one I got was a year ago. I take alot of time to figure out which one & how I want it & where I want it before I get it. I'm 30 years old now & I still enjoy everyone I have. None of them have even started to fade yet, but the guy that does mine says beings I'm very pale white skinned I might not have that problem. You see I'm a very true red head & I can't go in the sun much because of how bad I burn & blister. I can't even go into a tanning salon because they say I'm to light skinned. I'm cool with being real white now, but I need some color on my skin so tats are perfect for me. Also just my opinion about what mojo say's. I personally think tats don't make a person look tough. I think how you act is what makes a person look tough I myself am quite a bicker bitch, but that don't make me tough eiter I just enjoy being on the back of a bike (harley that is) with my hubby drinvin it. Also I think it is very stupid to put a man or a women's name on your body unless it is your kids. I've alreadt been divorced once & my ex wanted me to put his name on me (thank god I didn't do it) because you never know if you'll be together forever. Thanks for listening
|
|
#34
 2001-12-21, 21:40
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Tattos are pretty cool, 'cept for the fact that they are becomming less and less unique. But hey leave all the pop tattos for the pop kids. I can't believe that the most popular tattoo in america is the Nike swoosh.
Personally I am doing some resaerch into blacklight tattooing and I want to get some bands or tribal designs done. I've always wanted to get the chinese symbol for pleasure on my ankle as well.
Chicks with tats are pretty sexy especially if done tastefully. Three girls I dated one after another all had butterfly tattoos on their lower abdomen(just below the panty line) The creepy thing was that none of them knew each other.
tryptamine
|
|
#35
 2001-12-21, 22:28
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Tattoos
quote: Originally posted by tryptamine: Tattos are pretty cool, 'cept for the fact that they are becomming less and less unique. But hey leave all the pop tattos for the pop kids. I can't believe that the most popular tattoo in america is the Nike swoosh.
I agree, there. That's why I try to come up with something that's, if not unique, not too common. THe last one I had was [one of] the logos from my old band. The one I plan to get next is going to be [once I work out the details] my daughter's name, which is unique in it's own right [it's: Alchemy], and it's going to be a 3D tattoo. quote:
Personally I am doing some resaerch into blacklight tattooing and I want to get some bands or tribal designs done. I've always wanted to get the chinese symbol for pleasure on my ankle as well.
tryptamine
I saw a show a while back that talked about a guy who had come up withthat very thing. I think I might have even mentioned it earlier in this thread. Now blacklight is all well and good, but what I'm really waiting for is a series of colors that will glow in the dark. That would be just so much too cool IMHO. ------------------ "If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed" - Curly Howard
|
|
#36
 2001-12-22, 09:41
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Tattoos
Meta! Your daughters name is totally cool. And 3-d tattoos are pretty interesting I'd personally never get one but wow!
I thought about a glow in the dark tattoo idea especially if it were very faint or invisible in the light, but there might be problems with toxicity(moreso than blacklight inks). I've found a glow in the dark pigment out there that is supposedly non-toxic. Maybe some testing will be in order. I'd get a small line or something on my foot to test it out.
That would be The Shit for sure!
Anybody see pictures of that plant with firefly genes inserted into it? It glows in the dark, ohh the possibillities of GE.
Well it's not for everyone. Peace Tryptamine
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|